UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Lone Pine Kennels
Pages (14): « First ... « 11 12 [13] 14 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Wes Coffman
UKC Forum Member

Any Cowboy semen for sale?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-24-2016 03:32 PM
Wes Coffman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wes Coffman Click here to Send Wes Coffman a Private Message Click Here to Email Wes Coffman Find more posts by Wes Coffman Add Wes Coffman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pa.nitehunter
UKC Forum Member

I don't believe so if I'm not mistaken its all been used the last female bred to him only had one pup and it took a few straws to just get that one pup

Old Post 04-24-2016 04:44 PM
pa.nitehunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pa.nitehunter Click here to Send pa.nitehunter a Private Message Find more posts by pa.nitehunter Add pa.nitehunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sonny Phipps
UKC Forum Member

Top for Mr Tom. He sure has alot of knowledge and pride of this line.

Old Post 11-16-2016 03:51 PM
Sonny Phipps is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sonny Phipps Click here to Send Sonny Phipps a Private Message Click Here to Email Sonny Phipps Find more posts by Sonny Phipps Add Sonny Phipps to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lone Pine JB
UKC Forum Member

At least 4 born at Lone Pine Kennels headed to UKC World Finals 2018

Lone Pine North

Old Post 09-17-2018 03:31 PM
Lone Pine JB is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lone Pine JB Click here to Send Lone Pine JB a Private Message Click Here to Email Lone Pine JB Visit Lone Pine JB's homepage! Find more posts by Lone Pine JB Add Lone Pine JB to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coonhunterhank
UKC Forum Member

Ntch Lone Pine Legend

John he grandnight yet you Chad still have him at stud?
Not herd from Chad long time
I sure like LP Legend

Nathan Berry 417 247 1670
Home of
Pr Double Tough Lawyer 2. 2024 Super stakes Sire
Ukc Performance Sire Fee 300$ current negitive Brucellosis RQ.
Pr House's Trump Ukc Pkc Reg Fee 300$ current negitive Brucellosis RQ.
Females
Pr House's KY Julie
Pr House's Lizzy
Pr J/Ns Hardwood Lacy.

Pr Lawyers KY Chief.

Old Post 09-19-2018 06:58 AM
coonhunterhank is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coonhunterhank Click here to Send coonhunterhank a Private Message Click Here to Email coonhunterhank Visit coonhunterhank's homepage! Find more posts by coonhunterhank Add coonhunterhank to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lone Pine JB
UKC Forum Member

JD, he’s still available for stud. Chads getting him ready for $kc world next month. Think he’s only been in one or 2 nite ch casts. Think just one win, not sure if we care to finish him, he’s getting close to Gold Ch in $KC

Lone Pine North

Old Post 09-22-2018 03:35 AM
Lone Pine JB is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lone Pine JB Click here to Send Lone Pine JB a Private Message Click Here to Email Lone Pine JB Visit Lone Pine JB's homepage! Find more posts by Lone Pine JB Add Lone Pine JB to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lone Pine JB
UKC Forum Member

Congrats to Sonny Phipps and Dual Grand Lone Pine Louie for finishing in top 100 of UKC World and winning Zone 3 with cast wins both nights.

Louie is off Stylish Frankie and Track Girl. He looks an d sounds like a hound should. Big, solid 85lb dog.

Lone Pine North

Old Post 09-22-2018 03:38 AM
Sonny Phipps
UKC Forum Member

It was good to meet and talk to the lone pine guys this weekend and I wish u all good luck as you continue the hunt. I had met Tom Strang several years ago at different RQE or zone hunts but never really talked to him until I got a lone pine bred dog a few years ago. I talked with on th phone a few times and he is a encyclopedia of knowledge on the line. I could hear the passion in his voice as he talked about dogs of the past. When I sat and talked with him at the finials I could see that passion in his eyes as he talked of hunts and hounds from past years. I was humbled to be a small part of his life long breeding program. Tom ask to see Louie before the hunt so I brought him up for him to see. When they saw each other it was like old friends had met. Louie sniffed and licked his hand while wagging his tail and Tom stroked his head as he talked about lone pine cowboy and how they resemble each other. It was truly a honor and special time I spent with Tom and I was glad to be part of it. Good luck to you guys and carry the tradition on for Tom Strang!!!!!

Last edited by Sonny Phipps on 09-22-2018 at 03:26 PM

Old Post 09-22-2018 05:15 AM
Sonny Phipps is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sonny Phipps Click here to Send Sonny Phipps a Private Message Click Here to Email Sonny Phipps Find more posts by Sonny Phipps Add Sonny Phipps to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tripple river
UKC Forum Member

Sure looks like lone pine dogs make a good run every year. What lone pine studs are out there now?

Old Post 09-23-2018 11:44 PM
tripple river is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tripple river Click here to Send tripple river a Private Message Click Here to Email tripple river Find more posts by tripple river Add tripple river to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lone Pine JB
UKC Forum Member

Lone Pine Legend is here in Pennsylvania - Me

Lone Pine Louie is in Ohio - Sonny Phipps

Lone Pine Rebel is here is PA - Rocky Peace

Big Country Cruiser is here in PA - Bill Hartman

Lone Pine North

Old Post 02-06-2019 03:44 PM
R.lee prater
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by R.lee prater
how long will it be before the long pine blood is bred out.?????sad...
Not being smart in anyway. I know when I ask this question that I was told that they had more Finley River in their kennel than I did. I'm always looking for the old blood up close Lone Pine or Finley River. Thanks

Old Post 05-12-2019 04:46 PM
R.lee prater is offline Click Here to See the Profile for R.lee prater Click here to Send R.lee prater a Private Message Find more posts by R.lee prater Add R.lee prater to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BawlinBlues
UKC Forum Member

Are u guys making any crosses or have any on ghe way?that louie hound is beautiful.

Coty Strannahan

Old Post 05-13-2019 06:13 AM
BawlinBlues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BawlinBlues Click here to Send BawlinBlues a Private Message Click Here to Email BawlinBlues Find more posts by BawlinBlues Add BawlinBlues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MudRiverdogs
UKC Forum Member

LONG PINE STUDS

I HAVE HUNTED WITH LEGEND /LOUIE/CRUISER FOUND all three of them to have good hound mouth the best thing about them they have them coons .I like them so much I now own CRUISER He is in WV at stud Any of these would help any ones kennel

GRCH GRNITECH PKC CH 'PR'KEATON'S MUD RIVER BIG MACK
GRCH GRNITECH PKC CH 'PR'CHARLEY CREEK LOTA HEART
GRNITECH'PR' KOCH'S FINAL DESTIONATION
GRNITECH'PR' CHARLEY CREEK BIG BUGSY
GRNITECH GRCH'PR'SMOKEY MTN MERCY

Doug Keaton
304-840-3943

Old Post 05-13-2019 02:48 PM
MudRiverdogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MudRiverdogs Click here to Send MudRiverdogs a Private Message Click Here to Email MudRiverdogs Find more posts by MudRiverdogs Add MudRiverdogs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MudRiverdogs
UKC Forum Member

LONG PINE STUDS

I HAVE HUNTED WITH LEGEND /LOUIE/CRUISER FOUND all three of them to have good hound mouth the best thing about them they have them coons .I like them so much I now own CRUISER He is in WV at stud Any of these would help any ones kennel

Doug Keaton
304-840-3943

Old Post 05-13-2019 02:48 PM
MudRiverdogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MudRiverdogs Click here to Send MudRiverdogs a Private Message Click Here to Email MudRiverdogs Find more posts by MudRiverdogs Add MudRiverdogs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sonny Phipps
UKC Forum Member

I’ve heard good things about cruiser Doug. Good luck with him and keep me posted on him.

Old Post 05-17-2019 03:01 AM
Sonny Phipps
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by BawlinBlues
Are u guys making any crosses or have any on ghe way?that louie hound is beautiful.

We just weaned and sold a litter off Louie 2 weeks ago. One female I have to breed and really think it’ll work. She is off lone pine muscleman (louie’s Mom littermate brother) and greys on a rampage ( a littermate to world champ Willy). She is doing well.
We also bred a female off Big D 2 weeks ago.

I saw saw Doug Keaton has lone pine Karoline bred to his Mack dog. That could be a very good cross also.

Old Post 05-17-2019 03:49 AM
Uppersc
UKC Forum Member

Lone pine cowboy king is available as well heavy lone pine bred directly off lone pine cowboy

Old Post 05-19-2019 03:25 AM
Uppersc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Uppersc Click here to Send Uppersc a Private Message Click Here to Email Uppersc Find more posts by Uppersc Add Uppersc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Uppersc
UKC Forum Member

Lone pine cowboy king is available as well heavy lone pine bred directly off lone pine cowboy

Old Post 05-19-2019 03:25 AM
Uppersc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Uppersc Click here to Send Uppersc a Private Message Click Here to Email Uppersc Find more posts by Uppersc Add Uppersc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Anderson Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Lone Pine Legend/ Lone Pine Rosey

They were 3 of them 2 males 1 female how did they turn out.shuld be about 4 now

Old Post 05-20-2019 01:21 AM
Anderson Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Anderson Kennel Click here to Send Anderson Kennel a Private Message Click Here to Email Anderson Kennel Find more posts by Anderson Kennel Add Anderson Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MudRiverdogs
UKC Forum Member

Congrats Rick Strauser

Congrats Rick Strauser
Randy Smith,Tom Strang, on your state win with Smith & Strang Long Pine M$ Baby all she does is win! win! win! 1500+

Doug Keaton
304-840-3943

Last edited by MudRiverdogs on 05-20-2019 at 01:55 PM

Old Post 05-20-2019 03:13 AM
Eric Piatt
UKC Forum Member

Congrats Tom, Randy and Rick on winning the state hunt with Baby!!

Old Post 05-20-2019 03:44 AM
Eric Piatt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Eric Piatt Click here to Send Eric Piatt a Private Message Click Here to Email Eric Piatt Find more posts by Eric Piatt Add Eric Piatt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donnie Stevens
UKC Forum Member

What is the Frankie dog (Louie's sire) out of ?

What's the Cruiser dog out of ?

Old Post 05-20-2019 03:20 PM
Donnie Stevens is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Stevens Click here to Send Donnie Stevens a Private Message Find more posts by Donnie Stevens Add Donnie Stevens to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MudRiverdogs
UKC Forum Member

out of Stylish Coma

him and Coma stylish legend are haft brothers.

Cruiser is out of Bone and long pine Quicky full litter mate to 2 time reserve world Champion Smith&Strang lone pine M$ Baby also she just won PA State hunt 1500+

Doug Keaton
304-840-3943

Last edited by MudRiverdogs on 05-23-2019 at 01:35 AM

Old Post 05-22-2019 04:20 PM
rick brocious
UKC Forum Member

JB , Is Legend still at your place ?

Old Post 05-24-2019 03:24 AM
rick brocious is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rick brocious Click here to Send rick brocious a Private Message Find more posts by rick brocious Add rick brocious to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rick brocious
UKC Forum Member

JB , Is Legend still at your place ?

Old Post 05-24-2019 03:24 AM
rick brocious is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rick brocious Click here to Send rick brocious a Private Message Find more posts by rick brocious Add rick brocious to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote