UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Grnitech.pkc Ch. Chkc Ch.mosquito Creek Squealer Ii Aka.tank X Ch. Grnitech.lucy
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
okreddog56
UKC Forum Member

Grnitech.pkc Ch. Chkc Ch.mosquito Creek Squealer Ii Aka.tank X Ch. Grnitech.lucy

HAVE 1 MALE AND 1 FEMALE FOR SALE THE REST OF THE LITTER WAS SPOKE FOR WHEN I BRED THEM,LUCY IS A REAL TOP COONDOG OUT MY OLD DUAL GRAND RUSTY DOG AND SHE HAS A LITTERMATE THAT IS A GRNITE AND 1 THAT IS A NITECH. SO SHE IS OUT OF A GOOD LITTER,TANK IS A BIGTIME HUNTING DOG THAT HAS LOOKED VERY GOOD TO ME IN THIS COUNTRY I HUNT HE WAS THE 2016 CHKC WORLD CH. REDBONE,PRICE WILL BE $400 CALL 918-752-7560 THEY WON'T LAST LONG SO CALL FAST.

Grnite.ch.Grch.Hicks Rusty .GRNITECH.GRCH.SIMPSONS COON CRAZY COOTER .GRNITECH(2)GRCH.SIMPSONS COON CRAZY DAZY. .NITECH.GRCH.SIMPSONS COON CRAZY JUNEBUG GR.NITECH.GRCH.SIMPSONS RUSTY RED CUDA . GRNITECH.PKC CH. CHKC CH. TANK. CH.GRNITECH.MYATT CREEK LUCY.CH.GRFDCH.GRNITECH.WADES TREE TIGHT TINA.CH.NITECH.RUSTY RED RUTH

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-05-2019 05:33 AM
okreddog56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for okreddog56 Click here to Send okreddog56 a Private Message Click Here to Email okreddog56 Find more posts by okreddog56 Add okreddog56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
okreddog56
UKC Forum Member

SIRE AND DAM ARE BOTH TOP COONDOGS,LUCY IS JUST AS GOOD AS MY DAZY FEMALE,AND I LOOKED AROUND FOR A LONG TIME TO FIND A STUD LIKE I LIKE TO BREED THE GOOD DAUGHTERS I HAVE OUT OF RUSTY AND TANK IS MY KIND OF DOG,HE GOES HUNTING AS SOON AS YOU CUT HIM,WILL GET DEEP IF HAS TO,MOVES A TRACK FAST AND IS A REAL GOOD TREE DOG AND WILL HAVE THE MEAT.

Grnite.ch.Grch.Hicks Rusty .GRNITECH.GRCH.SIMPSONS COON CRAZY COOTER .GRNITECH(2)GRCH.SIMPSONS COON CRAZY DAZY. .NITECH.GRCH.SIMPSONS COON CRAZY JUNEBUG GR.NITECH.GRCH.SIMPSONS RUSTY RED CUDA . GRNITECH.PKC CH. CHKC CH. TANK. CH.GRNITECH.MYATT CREEK LUCY.CH.GRFDCH.GRNITECH.WADES TREE TIGHT TINA.CH.NITECH.RUSTY RED RUTH

Old Post 08-12-2019 05:48 AM
okreddog56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for okreddog56 Click here to Send okreddog56 a Private Message Click Here to Email okreddog56 Find more posts by okreddog56 Add okreddog56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
okreddog56
UKC Forum Member

BOTH SIRE AND DAM ARE GREAT TO HUNT NIGHT AFTER NIGHT,THEY ARE STRAIGHT GO HUNTING AS SOON AS YOU CUT THEM,GOOD HONEST 1ST STRIKE DOGS,OPEN ON TRACK AND WILL SCORE BIG IN THIN OR THICK COON COUNTRY.

Old Post 08-17-2019 04:54 PM
Ron Swan
UKC Forum Member

Every one say that want a Redbone that hunts like a Walker. Tank is the Redbone. One of the hardest and quickest hunting Redbones I've seen go.

Oak Hill, Oh 45656

Call 740-682-3908
Text 740-978-6444

:Current Dogs

GRNITECH, PKC CH DELCAMP'S BARNYARD GUN [ GRNITECH Delcamp's Barnyard Horse Harry x GRNITECH Triple B Ragged Ridge Toadie ]
CH NITE CH OUTLAW RED REBEL [ GRNITEC Moonlight Outlaw Mac x GRNITECH Moonlight Ky Trip ]
GRNITECH GRCH RED OAK JAY [ GRNITECH PRIOR'S/LUCAS' RICOCHET RED X BELLA JACK'S OUTLAW ]
GRNITECH GRCH CRAZY MNT MIDNITE RUBYS ROSE #2 Current Reproducing Redbone Female ( CH T-TOP DEACON x GRNITECH CRAZY MTN RUBY )
GRNITECH CH CRAZY MNT MIDNITE CHERRY REIGH [ GRNITECH MONATAN RED RANGER X GRNITECH OUTLAW CHERRY BOMB ]
CH ALLEN'S RICOCHET RUBY #7 CURRENT REPRODUCING REDBONE FEMALE [ GRNITECH PRIOR/LUCAS' RICOCHET RED X BELLA JACK'S OUTLAW ]

Old Post 08-17-2019 05:50 PM
Ron Swan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ron Swan Click here to Send Ron Swan a Private Message Click Here to Email Ron Swan Find more posts by Ron Swan Add Ron Swan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
okreddog56
UKC Forum Member

THANKS RON FOR SELLING TANK TO ME,I HUNTED WITH TANK BEFORE AND HE IMPRESSED ME,AND FELT HE WAS THE KIND DOG I WANTED TO BREED FEMALES OUT OF RUSTY,I WANTED A STUD THAT HUNTED JUST AS HARD AS MY FEMALES TO BREED TO,THE PUPS OUT OF TANK AND LUCY WILL BE NATURAL HARD HUNTING DOGS,ALL IT WILL TAKE IS TAKE THEM TO THE WOODS AND THEY WILL MAKE COONDOGS,I AM KEEPING A FEMALE OUT THE LITTER.

Old Post 08-21-2019 05:35 AM
oklared
UKC Forum Member

LUCY IS A COON TREEING MACHINE, NICE NICE FEMALE, I BAROWED HER TO HUNT WHILE I DIDNT HAVE A DOG, IM HAPPY THAT I HUNTED HER

HOME OF 2010 HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE, DUAL CH Y2KD, #7 REPRODUCING RED FEMALE
NT.Ch. WINNER AT REDBONE SEC. 2008
3RD PL. NT.CH. 2009 BATTLE OF BREEDS AT ADA OKLA.
4TH PLACE R.Q.E 2010
2ND PLACE OVERALL AT ZONE 4 AND DOUBLE CAST WINNER 2010
WENT TO 2010 WORLD HUNT
AMERICAN REDBONE ASSOCIATION HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE OF THE 2010 WORLD HUNT
OVERALL HI SCOREING DOG AT 2010 BBCHA BLUE TIC SECTIONAL
GR.NT.CH. AT 12 and A HALF
MADE-EM SEE RED

Old Post 08-22-2019 02:32 AM
oklared is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oklared Click here to Send oklared a Private Message Click Here to Email oklared Find more posts by oklared Add oklared to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
okreddog56
UKC Forum Member

LOOKING FOR SOMETHING TO MAKE A TOP END COMP. DOG THESE WILL DO IT.

Old Post 08-27-2019 03:17 AM
okreddog56
UKC Forum Member

THEY WILL NOT GET ANY CHEAPER I CANT START THEM AT 6 TO 8 MONTHS OLD AND SALE FOR A LOT MORE I JUST SOLD A 7 MONTH OLD FOR $1500.

Old Post 09-01-2019 10:01 PM
okreddog56
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 09-10-2019 05:24 AM
okreddog56
UKC Forum Member

TANKS DAM IS BRED JUST ABOUT THE SAME AS MY OLD RUSTY DOG THAT IS WHY I GOT HIM TO BREED THE GOOD FEMALES OUT OF RUSTY,I WILL BE GOING EAST TO NORTH CAROLINA ON OCT.16 CAN DELIVER PUPS ALONG I-40

Old Post 09-22-2019 05:23 PM
okreddog56
UKC Forum Member

IF YOU NEED SOMETHING WITH BIG HUNT THESE SHOULD DO IT

Old Post 09-27-2019 02:04 AM
okreddog56
UKC Forum Member

I WILL BE TRAVELING UP TO MID MISSOURI NEXT WEEKEND CAN DELIVER.

Old Post 09-29-2019 01:54 AM
okreddog56
UKC Forum Member

THESE PUPS ARE DARK RED AND ARE VERY GOOD LOOKING SHOULD SHOW GOOD AND MAKE TOP COONDOGS

Old Post 10-03-2019 05:03 AM
okreddog56
UKC Forum Member

WEANED THE PUPS AND DRIED LUCY UP 1ST NIGHT IN THE WOODS TONIGHT SHE IS FAT AND OUT SHAPE BUT SHE TREED 3 SINGLES IN ABOUT AN HOUR HERE IN OKLAHOMA SHE IS A COON TREEING MACHINE IN THICK OR THIN COON I HAVE LET DON HICKS AND RANDY CLARK BOTH HUNT LUCY AND THEY WILL TELL YOU SHE IS ALL COONDOG HER PUPS SHOULD BE THE SAME

Old Post 10-08-2019 05:17 AM
okreddog56
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 10-20-2019 05:01 AM
jeremy h allen
UKC Forum Member

I started lucy and had her for five years she started at 8 months and at ten months i was taking her by herself when u drop the tailgate she hits the ground runnin shes lookin to get treed AN WILL she will stay hooked all night if dont go get her opens quick an often but does not blow out of the country good minded dog that is fun to hunt

Old Post 10-23-2019 02:35 AM
jeremy h allen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jeremy h allen Click here to Send jeremy h allen a Private Message Click Here to Email jeremy h allen Find more posts by jeremy h allen Add jeremy h allen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oklared
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by jeremy h allen
I started lucy and had her for five years she started at 8 months and at ten months i was taking her by herself when u drop the tailgate she hits the ground runnin shes lookin to get treed AN WILL she will stay hooked all night if dont go get her opens quick an often but does not blow out of the country good minded dog that is fun to hunt

FUN FUN, NICE FEMALE

HOME OF 2010 HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE, DUAL CH Y2KD, #7 REPRODUCING RED FEMALE
NT.Ch. WINNER AT REDBONE SEC. 2008
3RD PL. NT.CH. 2009 BATTLE OF BREEDS AT ADA OKLA.
4TH PLACE R.Q.E 2010
2ND PLACE OVERALL AT ZONE 4 AND DOUBLE CAST WINNER 2010
WENT TO 2010 WORLD HUNT
AMERICAN REDBONE ASSOCIATION HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE OF THE 2010 WORLD HUNT
OVERALL HI SCOREING DOG AT 2010 BBCHA BLUE TIC SECTIONAL
GR.NT.CH. AT 12 and A HALF
MADE-EM SEE RED

Old Post 10-23-2019 12:09 PM
oklared is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oklared Click here to Send oklared a Private Message Click Here to Email oklared Find more posts by oklared Add oklared to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
okreddog56
UKC Forum Member

LUCY RANKS RIGHT UP THERE WITH MY DAZY FEMALE HAVE 1 FEMALE PUP LEFT OUT OF THIS LITTER.

Old Post 10-28-2019 05:49 AM
okreddog56
UKC Forum Member

ALL PUPS SOLD OUT OF LUCY.

Old Post 11-04-2019 05:28 AM