UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Meadwoods Mountain Music Blue
Pages (16): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Ken Hitchcock
UKC Forum Member

Mr. Gill Do you think your dogs, would have the track speed, stamina
and enough desire, to make big game hounds here in Northern Michigan. We don't coon hunt much up here, we're kinda scared of the dark. Thanks

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-19-2015 02:14 AM
Ken Hitchcock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ken Hitchcock Click here to Send Ken Hitchcock a Private Message Click Here to Email Ken Hitchcock Find more posts by Ken Hitchcock Add Ken Hitchcock to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jim Bartley
UKC Forum Member

Ken you ain't scared of the dark. You're just to tried to hunt coon at night after treeing so many bear during the day...

Blueticks bred to run to catch and catch what they run!

"Believe in your greatness, honor your greatness, for the sake of ourselves and our children," Howard Glasser

“We are the free and unconquerable people of the United
States of America” - Eleanor Roosevelt, 12/7/1941

Old Post 06-19-2015 05:37 AM
Jim Bartley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jim Bartley Click here to Send Jim Bartley a Private Message Click Here to Email Jim Bartley Find more posts by Jim Bartley Add Jim Bartley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
harleydan1956
UKC Forum Member

Time to bring Cache to the top

Canton, ohio
330-904-3392

Home of:
Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Moonlight Serenade... Gr. Ch. Nite Ch PR Hillbillys Smokey River Dutch HTX X Gr. Ch. Nite CH. PR Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara
Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Lil Bit of Respect.... Ch. Nite Ch PR Shivers' Magic Lead X GR. Ch. Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Betty Jane
PR. Lethal Blue Tayen Grace..... Nite Ch. Pr Coffins creek running J.R. X Gr Ch Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Moonlite Serenade.

Gone but never forgotten
Gr. Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara... Dual Gr. Ch PR Bowens Blue Deuce X Ch. Nite Ch. PR Becky.

Gr Ch Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Betty Jane...... PR. Crites Soggy Bottom Blue Banjo X PR. Mosquito Creek Tree mamma Sis

Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Rattlin Samantha ... Dual Gr Ch PR Mid Ohio Rattlin Sam X Gr Ch PR. Lethal Blue Jet's Xena

Gr. Ch. Nite Ch Hillbilly's Smokey River Blue Dutch HTX..... Gr. Ch. Gr. Nite Ch Pr. Smokey River Tramp's Blue Lake and Pr. Misty River Blue Doll III.
(Dutch wasn't ours, but he was here and like one of the family)

Pr. Dan's little Porter.... my last beagle...

Old Post 07-01-2015 02:48 AM
harleydan1956 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for harleydan1956 Click here to Send harleydan1956 a Private Message Click Here to Email harleydan1956 Find more posts by harleydan1956 Add harleydan1956 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AppalachianBlue
UKC Forum Member

Got my new blood line today he's in it

Call or txt 443- 262-5663
www.facebook.com/appalachianblues
AppalachianBluesKennel@gmail.com

UKC WTDA Registered

Appalachian Blues Kennel
CH PR Walkin After Midnight
GRFCH GRCH NITECH PR Appalachian Blue Catfish HTX ( ACHA SC CHT TC )
- 2015 Qualified for World Show
- 2016 Performance Sire
- Final four Pink Hunt, 2nd place reg
- 2017 Performance Sire
NCH CH Pr Appalachian Blue Luna
GRFCH WCH Pr Appalachian Blue Raven

Mountain feist WTDA BNCH Meadow Mountain Joker

Chocolate Lab...Banjo. Waterfowl buddy.

Old Post 07-01-2015 03:52 AM
AppalachianBlue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AppalachianBlue Click here to Send AppalachianBlue a Private Message Click Here to Email AppalachianBlue Find more posts by AppalachianBlue Add AppalachianBlue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cabins
UKC Forum Member

Hey Ken I am pretty sure my hounds could drive one of those critters up. not sure if I could keep up . We should have competition bear hunts , that would eliminate those slick trees circled !

There is a pup out of Cache and Billy Koosiers Maggie in W.Va. that is 10 months old tearing up Bobcat , coon and bear.

Thanks Dan , I will do my best . Excited at the prospect of puppies from Cache and Jane. Jane is nice and being full sister to Ginger , Luke and Ruby shows what a great cross that was

Old Post 07-01-2015 03:25 PM
cabins is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cabins Click here to Send cabins a Private Message Click Here to Email cabins Find more posts by cabins Add cabins to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ken Hitchcock
UKC Forum Member

Hey John, thanks for coming up this weekend. And thanks for the puppy. This is one of the boldest pups I have seen. 400 mile drive, hit the ground running, and isn't scared of anything. I'm not sure, but I think she owns my house now. Thanks again, you are welcome to come up anytime.
P.S Sorry about that Turner guy keeping you up all night.

Old Post 07-28-2015 02:05 AM
Ken Hitchcock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ken Hitchcock Click here to Send Ken Hitchcock a Private Message Click Here to Email Ken Hitchcock Find more posts by Ken Hitchcock Add Ken Hitchcock to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cabins
UKC Forum Member

Bear hunt

thanks Ken for having Matt and I up to enjoy your hospitality and to see your fine hounds go. And I got to see your one eared willy on his first hunt , thanks Ken I cant get my mind off him!! 85 degrees nice drive nice mouth and he's a looker. Out of Gr Nt ChEdwards blue jake and Meadowoods blue penny. 13 mos old. Your Huck hound is a great one good luck with your stock they are all nice.

Old Post 07-28-2015 08:42 PM
cabins is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cabins Click here to Send cabins a Private Message Click Here to Email cabins Find more posts by cabins Add cabins to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cabins
UKC Forum Member

willy

Old Post 07-28-2015 09:46 PM
cabins
UKC Forum Member

pups

Old Post 08-09-2015 12:49 AM
cabins
UKC Forum Member

pups

Old Post 08-09-2015 12:49 AM
cabins
UKC Forum Member

ginger

Ginger bred to Cache

Old Post 08-17-2015 09:54 PM
cabins
UKC Forum Member

ginger

Ginger bred to Cache

Old Post 08-17-2015 09:55 PM
cabins
UKC Forum Member

another one

I have another young stud coming on . He is Meadowoods blue real steel. He is out of Mountain Music Blue and Meadowoods Blue Abbey. He is slightly louder than blue and is one of the best looking studs I have seen in a long time. His picture is shown above. I have made this cross once before the first litter is 19 mos old and are tearing up the woods. Very Very heavy heavy Dia jim .

Old Post 09-10-2015 09:16 PM
Rowdy
UKC Forum Member

Mr Gill

I am interested in seeing some of your hounds in the woods. I am on vacation for the next week before leaving for fall SS. I am located southwest of Cincinnati. When would be good time to call.

Old Post 09-23-2015 08:07 PM
Rowdy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rowdy Click here to Send Rowdy a Private Message Click Here to Email Rowdy Find more posts by Rowdy Add Rowdy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cabins
UKC Forum Member

Thank you for your interest in this line of hounds. Would be glad to show them in the woods. Just about anytime from noon on . I am retired and hunt 4,5 nights per week .
Give me a call and we will set up a hunt.

419 496 1360

Old Post 09-24-2015 04:05 PM
John Carroll
UKC Forum Member

Re: Bear hunt

[QUOTE]Originally posted by cabins
[B]thanks Ken for having Matt and I up to enjoy your hospitality and to see your fine hounds go. And I got to see your one eared willy on his first hunt , thanks Ken I cant get my mind off him!! 85 degrees nice drive nice mouth and he's a looker. Out of Gr Nt ChEdwards blue jake and Meadowoods blue penny. 13 mos old. Your Huck hound is a great one good lLuck with your stock they are all nice.

What is the hound in the background of this picture, Mr. Gill?

And how is he bred?

That is a good looking sucker too.

Old Post 09-24-2015 05:51 PM
John Carroll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John Carroll Click here to Send John Carroll a Private Message Click Here to Email John Carroll Find more posts by John Carroll Add John Carroll to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ken Hitchcock
UKC Forum Member

The one in the back is a female. Off another AI cross out of a son of Chief and Punkin.

Old Post 09-30-2015 03:47 AM
harleydan1956
UKC Forum Member

Good luck at the Fall Roundup with Cache!

Canton, ohio
330-904-3392

Home of:
Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Moonlight Serenade... Gr. Ch. Nite Ch PR Hillbillys Smokey River Dutch HTX X Gr. Ch. Nite CH. PR Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara
Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Lil Bit of Respect.... Ch. Nite Ch PR Shivers' Magic Lead X GR. Ch. Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Betty Jane
PR. Lethal Blue Tayen Grace..... Nite Ch. Pr Coffins creek running J.R. X Gr Ch Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Moonlite Serenade.

Gone but never forgotten
Gr. Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara... Dual Gr. Ch PR Bowens Blue Deuce X Ch. Nite Ch. PR Becky.

Gr Ch Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Betty Jane...... PR. Crites Soggy Bottom Blue Banjo X PR. Mosquito Creek Tree mamma Sis

Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Rattlin Samantha ... Dual Gr Ch PR Mid Ohio Rattlin Sam X Gr Ch PR. Lethal Blue Jet's Xena

Gr. Ch. Nite Ch Hillbilly's Smokey River Blue Dutch HTX..... Gr. Ch. Gr. Nite Ch Pr. Smokey River Tramp's Blue Lake and Pr. Misty River Blue Doll III.

Old Post 10-01-2015 01:07 PM
harleydan1956 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for harleydan1956 Click here to Send harleydan1956 a Private Message Click Here to Email harleydan1956 Find more posts by harleydan1956 Add harleydan1956 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tom Jones
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Ken Hitchcock
The one in the back is a female. Off another AI cross out of a son of Chief and Punkin.

is any of that semen available? what dog of chiefxpunkin?

Old Post 10-02-2015 05:29 PM
Tom Jones is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tom Jones Click here to Send Tom Jones a Private Message Click Here to Email Tom Jones Find more posts by Tom Jones Add Tom Jones to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
harleydan1956
UKC Forum Member

Several litters out of Cache coming soon. I have no more left to book. Cache pups are going fast.

Canton, ohio
330-904-3392

Home of:

Gone but never forgotten

Old Post 10-16-2015 04:20 AM
cabins
UKC Forum Member

puppies

We have just bred Don Hefley's Piper Female to cache she is out of Ruby full sister to Ginger and dual Gr ch Koosers Billy the Kid. She is nice and doing a great job in the woods.

Ginger is due this weekend

Ken Hitchcocks Jill female out of Ellis' Blue Jim had nine pups off Cache

Dan Rosiers Jane had nine off Cache

Ruby is due in about a week bred to cache

Matt turners Sunni out of tree daddy is bred to Cache

Old Post 10-16-2015 04:02 PM
harleydan1956
UKC Forum Member

Cache/Ginger pups are here! The cross you all have been waiting for! 1 week old today. Yes, that is CACHE, a GRANDSON of Gr Nite Ch. Smokey River Blue Diamond Jim and Dual Gr Ch, 2014 World Ch Bluetick Ginger, Highest placing Bluetick Female in History..

Canton, ohio
330-904-3392

Home of:

Gone but never forgotten

Last edited by harleydan1956 on 10-27-2015 at 04:41 PM

Old Post 10-27-2015 04:38 PM
cabins
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Dan And Kris for raising this litter. I sure appreciate your help as I am not that guy! They look very nice

Old Post 10-27-2015 05:24 PM
cabins
UKC Forum Member

Real Steel

Meadowoods Blue Real Steel is out of Abbey and Cache. a one year old hound that has great drive good nose and a LOUD LOUD tree dog

Last edited by cabins on 10-27-2015 at 05:59 PM

Old Post 10-27-2015 05:57 PM
cabins
UKC Forum Member

I really like this hound as I do all of Abbey's pups. They are all naturals with extreme drive . Look at the forelegs on this hound..... nice and thick strong bones built for ruff country.

Last edited by cabins on 10-27-2015 at 06:07 PM

Old Post 10-27-2015 06:05 PM