UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > GrNtCh 'PR' Hummel's Lipper's Ghost
Pages (15): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
LIPPER POWER
UKC Forum Member

gn nt ch lippgees ghost

DOUBLE HOUSE BRED

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-20-2014 05:59 PM
LIPPER POWER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LIPPER POWER Click here to Send LIPPER POWER a Private Message Click Here to Email LIPPER POWER Find more posts by LIPPER POWER Add LIPPER POWER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LIPPER POWER
UKC Forum Member

GR.NT.CH,LIPPERS GHOST[lipps]

coon dog and a proven reproducer big mouth fast track dog and coon dog ever night season will be in a month i will be back to hunting so give me a call 931.239.1699 thanks ,

Old Post 08-22-2014 10:13 PM
LIPPER POWER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LIPPER POWER Click here to Send LIPPER POWER a Private Message Click Here to Email LIPPER POWER Find more posts by LIPPER POWER Add LIPPER POWER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LIPPER POWER
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 09-02-2014 05:30 AM
JohnBoy
UKC Forum Member

Kill Season

Season opens this Friday night. Up top for a white dog-

Old Post 09-16-2014 03:00 AM
JohnBoy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JohnBoy Click here to Send JohnBoy a Private Message Find more posts by JohnBoy Add JohnBoy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
les condra
UKC Forum Member

Hey mr hummel is the dale hollow big brownies biting?

Old Post 09-16-2014 11:12 PM
les condra is offline Click Here to See the Profile for les condra Click here to Send les condra a Private Message Find more posts by les condra Add les condra to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
larry garvin
UKC Forum Member

hi Denton, good luck with the coon season coming in, I get caught up
here, I like to come down and watch that house dog tree some coons.

Old Post 09-17-2014 03:13 AM
larry garvin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for larry garvin Click here to Send larry garvin a Private Message Click Here to Email larry garvin Find more posts by larry garvin Add larry garvin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LIPPER POWER
UKC Forum Member

the ghost

Fishing is good and, coon season opens Friday night don't get any better than that Larry come any time we go tree some.

Old Post 09-17-2014 02:02 PM
LIPPER POWER
UKC Forum Member

Lipps

double house bred coon dog any country u put him in pups on the ground tree:ing coon come go for a hunt any, time he can speak for his self and his pups will do the same he is a reproducer .thanks to all.

Old Post 09-19-2014 02:02 PM
JohnBoy
UKC Forum Member

Re: GrNtCh 'PR' Hummel's Lipper's Ghost

Back to hunting about every night -Denton (931)239-1699 text or call. House blood!

-----------GrNtCh GRCH Guess' Deanwood Drifter
---------GrNtCh GRCH Drifter's Stylish Buzz
---------- GrNtCh Schmersal's Stylish Anna
-----NiteCh House's Kentucky Buzz
-----------NiteCh Rector Creek Clint
---------PR' Rector Creek Shana
-----------NiteCh Simmon's Ozark Bell

GrNtCh Hummel's Lipper's Ghost

-----------GrNtCh CH Guess' Hardwood Maniac
---------NiteCh Medley's Hardwood Swamp
-----------GrNtCh Guess' Hardwood Tiny
-----NiteCh Swamp Stomping Tess
-----------GrNtCh House's Rock Mtn Prowler
----------NiteCh Overturfs Tree Talkin Bobbysue
------------PR' House's Nicol

Old Post 09-25-2014 06:28 PM
JohnBoy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JohnBoy Click here to Send JohnBoy a Private Message Find more posts by JohnBoy Add JohnBoy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LIPPER POWER
UKC Forum Member

the old white dog

Season is open I Ben hunting just about ever night come go for hunt with lipps our some of his pups

Old Post 09-25-2014 08:29 PM
LIPPER POWER
UKC Forum Member

thanks to all the ones that has keep the HOUSE BRED line goin i have hunted them for over 20 years and they are very good in the country i LIVE in .thanks to all , I would like to say thanks to all the ones who has bred to old lipps and come for a hunt hes 8 years old now but he still will tree some coon these are some local pups i can hunt with ,HOWARD SMITH OWNS/RINGO AND LUCY/MATT OWNS D0TTIE BRAD OWNS MAVERICK J,HAMOCK OWNS STRIDE TOMMY OWNS CHESTER/BELLA MATT C OWNS BIG MAC , COBY OWNS REBEL GROVER OWNS BAWLIE AND I OWN MILE HIGH MINNIE ,THESE ARE DIFF, CROSSES SO THE OLD WHITE DOG IS A REPRODUCER AND A COON DOG I HOPE EVER ONE HAS A GREAT SEASON KEEP HUNTING A WHITE DOG THANKS TO ALL FOR YOUR TIME ,DENTON HUMMEL AND THE HUMMELS ON THE MT,

Last edited by LIPPER POWER on 09-28-2014 at 03:13 PM

Old Post 09-28-2014 02:43 PM
Bates
UKC Forum Member

Hey Denton, hope you are having a good season with old Ghost. Have you found me a good female out of him yet? talk to you later

Home of 2004 UKC World Champion Gr. Nt. Ch. PKC Ch. Bates' Crytical Chuck ------------ Gr. Nt Ch. PKC Ch. Hard Knockin Odd Ball --------- Nt Ch House's Jammer-------NT CH House's Double Tough Bandit-------- House's Creek

Old Post 09-28-2014 07:39 PM
Bates is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bates Click here to Send Bates a Private Message Find more posts by Bates Add Bates to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JohnBoy
UKC Forum Member

Lips female

Denton's Minnie female would suit any man -action packed.

Old Post 09-28-2014 09:49 PM
LIPPER POWER
UKC Forum Member

house dog on top

Old Post 09-30-2014 11:29 PM
LIPPER POWER
UKC Forum Member

the ghost on the mt.

House bred treeing walkers for over 20 years big mouth big heart and will tree coon any where I have ever Ben thanks to all the people that has bred our bought a pup if it wouldnt for hunters giving these pups a chance it never be possible thanks again from the Hummels on the mt.

Old Post 10-03-2014 08:30 PM
LIPPER POWER
UKC Forum Member

season is open and i ben hunting as much as i can old lipps still treeing coon along with some of his pups season ben open 3 weeks we have seen 52 coon perty good in these mts this will be the last winter i am going to hunt lipps next year he will run loose here on the mt the rest of his days make a good yard dog ;hes done proved him self in the hunts,witch dont mean a lot to me ,but he can reproduce and he is a coon dog in any state hes ever ben in thats all i can ask when the leaves are off and the rifle is in hand they ant no excuses ,he ant the best dog i ever own but hes all right ,thanks to all that has bred our bought a pup ,Hummels on the mt,

Old Post 10-07-2014 11:47 PM
LIPPER POWER
UKC Forum Member

gr nt ch the ghost

Coon dog ever night.

Old Post 10-15-2014 04:05 PM
Darren barkman
UKC Forum Member

Lipps

Looking good Denton good luck this season n have a safe one

Old Post 10-15-2014 04:45 PM
Darren barkman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Darren barkman Click here to Send Darren barkman a Private Message Click Here to Email Darren barkman Find more posts by Darren barkman Add Darren barkman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LIPPER POWER
UKC Forum Member

THANKS DARREN LIPPS STILL TREEING COON I AM HUNTING SOME NICE PUPS OUT OF HIM HE STILL ACTS LIKE A YOUNG DOG ,

Old Post 10-16-2014 03:42 PM
LIPPER POWER
UKC Forum Member

the ghost on the mt,

Old Post 10-19-2014 09:56 PM
JohnBoy
UKC Forum Member

-----------GrNtCh GRCH Guess' Deanwood Drifter
---------GrNtCh GRCH Drifter's Stylish Buzz
---------- GrNtCh Schmersal's Stylish Anna
-----NiteCh House's Kentucky Buzz
-----------NiteCh Rector Creek Clint
---------PR' Rector Creek Shana
-----------NiteCh Simmon's Ozark Bell

-----------GrNtCh CH Guess' Hardwood Maniac
---------NiteCh Medley's Hardwood Swamp
-----------GrNtCh Guess' Hardwood Tiny
-----NiteCh Swamp Stomping Tess
-----------GrNtCh House's Rock Mtn Prowler
----------NiteCh Overturfs Tree Talkin Bobbysue
------------PR' House's Nicol

Old Post 10-22-2014 03:11 PM
LIPPER POWER
UKC Forum Member

GR.NT.CH,LIPPERS GHOST

ben hunting some and have had some calls about pups i ant got any for sale right now ,they 5 of us hunting pups out of him right now all are 2 year old our under and out of different females so if you want to go for a hunt with lipps our any of the young dogs out of him give me a call lipps is 8 years old ant hunted him much this season because hunting pups out of him but he ant retired he still can tree his part with any dog alive he house bred top and bottom any body want to hunt just let me know thanks for your time 931-239-1699- HUMMELS ON THE MT,

Old Post 10-23-2014 11:30 PM
LIPPER POWER
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 10-26-2014 02:49 PM
LIPPER POWER
UKC Forum Member

the ghost on the mt.

Coon dog come and see him our his pups thanks for you're time

Old Post 10-29-2014 08:23 PM
LIPPER POWER
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 10-31-2014 11:19 AM