UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > 14 month old english female
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
phillipamanda
UKC Forum Member

14 month old english female

Bellefontaine ohio, shes a good started dog runs track and trees some she just needs hunted.I would like to trade her for a male dog.she is blue and has a great mouth

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-01-2014 06:42 PM
phillipamanda is offline Click Here to See the Profile for phillipamanda Click here to Send phillipamanda a Private Message Click Here to Email phillipamanda Find more posts by phillipamanda Add phillipamanda to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chopdog
UKC Forum Member

nice male dog

have a nice male dog id trade have a couple nice ones give me a text ill send some pucs 8168828554

Old Post 09-11-2014 01:28 AM
chopdog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chopdog Click here to Send chopdog a Private Message Click Here to Email chopdog Find more posts by chopdog Add chopdog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HEADLINESKENNEL
UKC Forum Member

female

How is she bred? I'm suppose to be getting a red male back out of the litter that your pup is out of that you got off me. The guy said he's had him out a few times and the pup always stays busy running around hunting. He said the reason why he cant keep him is the pup barks constantly and his wife said it had to go. He said if he had somewhere else to keep him he wouldnt get rid of him. I told him i would take him back and just try to resale him or trade him.

Old Post 09-15-2014 01:56 AM
HEADLINESKENNEL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HEADLINESKENNEL Click here to Send HEADLINESKENNEL a Private Message Click Here to Email HEADLINESKENNEL Find more posts by HEADLINESKENNEL Add HEADLINESKENNEL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chopdog
UKC Forum Member

what pup i got off u cal me 8168828554

Old Post 09-15-2014 02:41 AM
chopdog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chopdog Click here to Send chopdog a Private Message Click Here to Email chopdog Find more posts by chopdog Add chopdog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HEADLINESKENNEL
UKC Forum Member

Not you chop dog , phillipamanda.

Old Post 09-15-2014 04:21 AM
HEADLINESKENNEL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HEADLINESKENNEL Click here to Send HEADLINESKENNEL a Private Message Click Here to Email HEADLINESKENNEL Find more posts by HEADLINESKENNEL Add HEADLINESKENNEL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chopdog
UKC Forum Member

send me pics of ur female i have a nice male id trade

Old Post 09-15-2014 04:36 AM