UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Red ruby hard time bo pups due this week
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
dairyfarmer123
UKC Forum Member

RED Ruby Hard time bo pup UPDATE @

Pups due wed april1 these pups mother is a excellent excellent female that has been tied behind the barn and pleasure hunted all her life. She can trail a coon up like the dogs of the past and have him looking down at you .She is independent but yet can can run and tree with other dogs.she has an extremely nice mouth that you love to hear when she falls treeddeep in the country. Runs a track with a nice squall chop and is a 8o to 100 bark a minute tree dog.I have hunted for 40 years had several world champions tied here that I had the pleasure of hunting for other people I owned raised and trained Alabama River jar UKC reserve world champion PKC world champion I know what a coon dog is I did not breed the female just to have pups she has the abilities that I like and would like to have a pup out of her to continue on hunting.I chose Bo because I have known the ishes 30 yrs or more years they have always hunted coondogs that you had to beat if you drew them very straight up gentleman whose hounds are winning and reproducing the kind of dogs I like.Angel is double Swamp rooster and Breyer Creek snake.her sure is grnt ch swamp busting rock.Her dam is ntch sand branch ruby.pups will be performances and Ss eligble .260 388 6335 or260 388 6637. Pups Will be 300 either sex we have three spoke for.if time permits from our dairy farm we will title angel after she comes of pups.

Last edited by dairyfarmer123 on 04-08-2015 at 04:49 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-30-2015 05:15 AM
dairyfarmer123 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dairyfarmer123 Click here to Send dairyfarmer123 a Private Message Find more posts by dairyfarmer123 Add dairyfarmer123 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seth isch
UKC Forum Member

Bo

Hey Tracy, Thanks for breeding angel to Bo. Bo is off Charley 7 x Pearl. He is a littermate brother to the Hoss dog. This is a winning line of hounds. Very independent, hard accurate tree dogs. Bo is a SS & Perf sire. Thanks Seth

覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
GRNTCH RED RUBY HARDTIME JAKE
GRNTCH PKC CH BIG HOLLOW AWESOME LEXUS
GRNTCH HARDTIME HADDIE
CH PR HIGH VOLTAGE ROCKSY

Old Post 03-30-2015 12:56 PM
seth isch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for seth isch Click here to Send seth isch a Private Message Click Here to Email seth isch Find more posts by seth isch Add seth isch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dairyfarmer123
UKC Forum Member

angel

Pic and video upon request

Old Post 03-31-2015 01:09 AM
dairyfarmer123 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dairyfarmer123 Click here to Send dairyfarmer123 a Private Message Find more posts by dairyfarmer123 Add dairyfarmer123 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seth isch
UKC Forum Member

Angel

Angels Pedigree

覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
GRNTCH HARDTIME HADDIE

Old Post 03-31-2015 02:48 PM
seth isch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for seth isch Click here to Send seth isch a Private Message Click Here to Email seth isch Find more posts by seth isch Add seth isch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RLMcClure
UKC Forum Member

?????

any pups yet?

Old Post 04-02-2015 02:25 AM
RLMcClure is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RLMcClure Click here to Send RLMcClure a Private Message Find more posts by RLMcClure Add RLMcClure to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dairyfarmer123
UKC Forum Member

pups

not yet getting pretty big anytime probably going to storm today so she'll have her pups

Old Post 04-02-2015 03:30 PM
dairyfarmer123
UKC Forum Member

update

being born this morning Saturday the forth will update what she has

Old Post 04-04-2015 03:56 PM
dairyfarmer123
UKC Forum Member

update

3 males 2fmales born April 4th

Old Post 04-08-2015 04:47 AM
dairyfarmer123
UKC Forum Member

update

2 males left to sale

Old Post 04-18-2015 03:03 AM
dairyfarmer123
UKC Forum Member

update

1, male left those who booked pups we will call this week for updates and deposit confirmation

Old Post 04-20-2015 02:46 AM
seth isch
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Those didn't last long!! 1 male left... Be some coondogs in the bunch

覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
GRNTCH HARDTIME HADDIE

Old Post 04-20-2015 11:47 AM
Clay
UKC Forum Member

The Cry Baby X

That was, in my opinion the best cross ever made on Tn. Swamp Buster. Goodtrailing avability, stay put classy tree dogs and ACCURATE! Good luck with them should be some nice ones.

Dual CH All Nite Little Wilbur
PR Red Clay White Hot MR. HENRY!
PR Red Clay Timber CrushiN Honey B

Old Post 04-20-2015 01:01 PM
Clay is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Clay Click here to Send Clay a Private Message Click Here to Email Clay Find more posts by Clay Add Clay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote