UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > AUTUMN OAKS and Scorecards
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Joe S.
UKC Forum Member

i thought one of the guys on the cast said they had scored 225+ what dude was it that said that?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-05-2012 01:28 AM
Joe S. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Joe S. Click here to Send Joe S. a Private Message Click Here to Email Joe S. Visit Joe S.'s homepage! Find more posts by Joe S. Add Joe S. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GA DAWG
UKC Forum Member

This here says it all. Robert you sure about everybody understanding?
http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthrea...eadid=928268379

Old Post 09-05-2012 01:41 AM
GA DAWG is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GA DAWG Click here to Send GA DAWG a Private Message Click Here to Email GA DAWG Find more posts by GA DAWG Add GA DAWG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J-T Farms
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Allen / UKC
To clarify - the final cast in the Grand 16 did not score any plus points. Two dogs had ended up with an unbreakble tie each with 75 minus. That's why we had to revert back to the previous round score to name a winner.

Now hear is the common sense in all this. Thanks Allen for helping to put this mess at ease.

NITECH CH "PR" 2B'S ROCKIN MAGGIE 2014 WORLD HUNT QUALIFIER /2013 Amer. Redbone Days TREEING CONTEST: 1st Thursday, 2nd Friday, 2nd Saturday
CH "PR" J-T's LIL RED MIDNITE CHOPPER 2 WINS TOWARD GRCH
479-225-7006

Old Post 09-05-2012 02:38 AM
J-T Farms is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J-T Farms Click here to Send J-T Farms a Private Message Click Here to Email J-T Farms Find more posts by J-T Farms Add J-T Farms to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Robert Johnson
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by amazeagle
I was going to leave this rest but just couldn't help myself. I don't know what??????????? I know just a little more than you do buckwheat. A contract is a contract. last I'll comment on the AO subject. UKC done the right thing, they gained my respect today. I may even start hunting some UKC hunts again ,don't that just make your day.

I stand by what i said in the above post, and yes i am truely excited about your re-entry into the ranks of the elite. Now if you was just man enough to post your real parent given name, maybe more of what you say would be taken to heart. Just so you know, the name i was given is posted, and its not buckwheat. I am man enough to admit when mistakes are made, and by the book, it was one made. For the record, as is done 1000's of times in yur beloved KC, i was under the impression that the policy had changed as it pertains to the Oaks, which is well with in the rights of the registry. As for the title, i wasn't thinking on those terms, so much as what the policy was in picking a winner, which was clearly stated before the hunt.

Chuck, i have not got any moving vans lined up, but i'll let you be the first to know if i do buddy.

Johnson Creek Kennels
home of:
UKC Grand Nite Champion "PR" Yadkin River Addkis. Deceased 12/11/2016 RIP

2009/2010/2011/2012 AKC GA. State Leader and Supreme Grand Nite Champion Yadkin River Addkis

2010 ACHA Georgia State Champion Grand Nite Champion Yadkin River Addkis

PKC Champion Yadkin River Addkis

Bright Eye Lights

Treeing Walkers

912-663-5287 cell (perfered)

Old Post 09-05-2012 12:28 PM
Robert Johnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Robert Johnson Click here to Send Robert Johnson a Private Message Click Here to Email Robert Johnson Find more posts by Robert Johnson Add Robert Johnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
R_Wilson
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Robert Johnson
yes i am truely excited about your re-entry into the ranks of the elite.

LMAO!!!! THE ELITE????

Eagle, your talkin to "THE ROCK" here pal..LOL!!!!

IF YOU SSSSMMMMMMEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLAH........WHAT THE ROCK....IS COOKIN!!!!

LMAO!!!!

HOME OF 2011 ST.JUDE CHAMPION
HATCHIE RV. MAX

FUELED BY:
SPORTMIX 24/20

Old Post 09-05-2012 01:10 PM
R_Wilson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for R_Wilson Click here to Send R_Wilson a Private Message Click Here to Email R_Wilson Find more posts by R_Wilson Add R_Wilson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
River Birch Run
UKC Forum Member

Robert, I was there as well when they exsplained the rules. Common sence should have been used to realize they would revert back to the past cast score in the event of an unbrakable plus pts tie. Seeing how ukc does not award wins without plus pts. Thats how I took it knowing ukc's policys. I don't falt Allen for making a mistake, we all make mistakes in casts. He made it right and is a good man. You however, need to get a clue. Its over let it go!

Old Post 09-05-2012 11:36 PM
River Birch Run is offline Click Here to See the Profile for River Birch Run Click here to Send River Birch Run a Private Message Find more posts by River Birch Run Add River Birch Run to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nwacoonhunter
UKC Forum Member

what is realy sad is that a big amount of the people that was there at the time the statement was read is that 85% of the people was talking so loud that they didnt here it let alone pay an mind to it

Old Post 09-06-2012 12:13 AM
nwacoonhunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nwacoonhunter Click here to Send nwacoonhunter a Private Message Click Here to Email nwacoonhunter Find more posts by nwacoonhunter Add nwacoonhunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote