UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Fun
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
houndsound
UKC Forum Member

Fun

Nothing special... but I recorded a few minutes of my dog finishing up a cold track before he turned over on the tree. Made for a good video.

Been a journey with this guy, training him without any older dogs.... but at three years old he has become pretty solid and dependable... not fancy, not amazing, not too much to brag on... but I'm grateful for the dog as he got me back into coon hunting.

https://youtu.be/zU2Ck_y7xoU

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-02-2020 03:41 PM
houndsound is offline Click Here to See the Profile for houndsound Click here to Send houndsound a Private Message Click Here to Email houndsound Find more posts by houndsound Add houndsound to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

houndsound

Enjoyed the video, glad you are back coon hunting, sounds like a nice dog, I like his mouth. Dave

Old Post 06-02-2020 09:43 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Reuben
UKC Forum Member

Re: houndsound

quote:
Originally posted by Dave Richards
Enjoyed the video, glad you are back coon hunting, sounds like a nice dog, I like his mouth. Dave

X 2 on the mouth for sure...I have one that sounds quite a bit like your dog and I love his mouth...I wish all my other dogs could sound like him...

Old Post 06-03-2020 01:47 AM
Reuben is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Reuben Click here to Send Reuben a Private Message Click Here to Email Reuben Find more posts by Reuben Add Reuben to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
houndsound
UKC Forum Member

Thanks guys

Old Post 06-03-2020 07:54 PM
houndsound is offline Click Here to See the Profile for houndsound Click here to Send houndsound a Private Message Click Here to Email houndsound Find more posts by houndsound Add houndsound to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
2ol2hunt
UKC Forum Member

Sounds like a hound should.

Old Post 06-04-2020 06:14 AM
2ol2hunt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 2ol2hunt Click here to Send 2ol2hunt a Private Message Click Here to Email 2ol2hunt Find more posts by 2ol2hunt Add 2ol2hunt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote