UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Deleted post on s.s turnout
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
MR.RATMAN
Banned

Deleted post on s.s turnout

If my post is going to get deleted or moved by moderator you could at least send a message explaining why. I saw absolutely nothing wrong with it and don't want to get banned..

PKC CH Byers Boogar Hollow D
( Mojo On Tap X Midnight Fly )

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-17-2018 04:30 PM
MR.RATMAN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MR.RATMAN Click here to Send MR.RATMAN a Private Message Click Here to Email MR.RATMAN Find more posts by MR.RATMAN Add MR.RATMAN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Allen / UKC
Administrator

Todd, I didn't see the post but would assume it may have had to do with the "terms of use" that are posted at the top of this page.

Old Post 04-17-2018 04:36 PM
Allen / UKC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Allen / UKC Click here to Send Allen / UKC a Private Message Click Here to Email Allen / UKC Find more posts by Allen / UKC Add Allen / UKC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, were you promoting another Kennel club's hunt on the UKC website? Isn't that why they banned Tar?

Old Post 04-17-2018 04:38 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MR.RATMAN
Banned

No I just posted dogs entered and the payout for the week I thought it was impressive didn't bash nobody

Old Post 04-17-2018 04:40 PM
MR.RATMAN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MR.RATMAN Click here to Send MR.RATMAN a Private Message Click Here to Email MR.RATMAN Find more posts by MR.RATMAN Add MR.RATMAN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JesseJ
UKC Forum Member

PAYOUT

In 2010 it paid 27000$$ to win senior class.humm. JesseJ

Old Post 04-17-2018 05:08 PM
JesseJ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JesseJ Click here to Send JesseJ a Private Message Click Here to Email JesseJ Find more posts by JesseJ Add JesseJ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JesseJ
UKC Forum Member

This year was 15000??

Old Post 04-17-2018 05:14 PM
JesseJ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JesseJ Click here to Send JesseJ a Private Message Click Here to Email JesseJ Find more posts by JesseJ Add JesseJ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JiM
UKC Forum Member

Re: PAYOUT

quote:
Originally posted by JesseJ
In 2010 it paid 27000$$ to win senior class.humm. JesseJ

The Seniors has never paid $27,000. I think you got mixed up with their World Hunt.

AKC/UKC GrNtCh Sizemore's Timber Jam Jessi 12/21/04 to 1/21/2011 R.I.P.

Old Post 04-17-2018 06:07 PM
JiM is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JiM Click here to Send JiM a Private Message Click Here to Email JiM Find more posts by JiM Add JiM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KevinP
Banned

And it happen again in 6 mo lol.

Old Post 04-17-2018 06:24 PM
KevinP is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KevinP Click here to Send KevinP a Private Message Find more posts by KevinP Add KevinP to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brian Carter
UKC Forum Member

The payout to the final 4 went down when they started paying all early round cast winners $250. More money for everyone

PKC Ch Southern Ruckus ( GrNt Midnight Crow X GrNt Tic Tac )
Solos Super Flo ( GrNt Solo x GrNt Midnight Monkey )
Carolinas Super Crow ( GrNt Midnight Crow x GrNt Tic Tac )
GrNt PKC Ch Super Flo HTX ( GrNt Kansas Jr x NtCh Hawkeye Rose )
GrNtGrCh Midnight Black Wind ( GrNt Fr8liner x GrNt Super Flo )

Old Post 04-17-2018 06:28 PM
Brian Carter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brian Carter Click here to Send Brian Carter a Private Message Click Here to Email Brian Carter Find more posts by Brian Carter Add Brian Carter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MR.RATMAN
Banned

Overall payout for the week was $262,897.00

Old Post 04-17-2018 07:10 PM
Jason Spurr
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by MR.RATMAN
Overall payout for the week was $262,897.00

Unreal

Stylish Shaker 2018 fall baby stakes 2nd place

Stylish Lacy

Old Post 04-18-2018 02:57 AM
Jason Spurr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jason Spurr Click here to Send Jason Spurr a Private Message Click Here to Email Jason Spurr Find more posts by Jason Spurr Add Jason Spurr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MIKE CARDER
UKC Forum Member

Why???

quote:
Originally posted by Jason Spurr
Unreal

Why is it so unreal, first off how many hounds are put into the S.S. Program, then you have to go out and win 100$, then you pay an entry fee for the hunt. What’s that, 150 or 190$, then how many re-enter for 250-290. So if you take every hound hunted, re-entered, it’s not that unreal. That’s not including all the ones that never get there.

Phone number 270-820-5560

Old Post 04-18-2018 11:34 AM
MIKE CARDER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MIKE CARDER Click here to Send MIKE CARDER a Private Message Click Here to Email MIKE CARDER Find more posts by MIKE CARDER Add MIKE CARDER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jason Spurr
UKC Forum Member

Unreal is guys need too get lives and stop cutting up different kennel clubs and good luck on those paper win slips !!!! And least they paying out lmao

Stylish Lacy

Old Post 04-18-2018 01:41 PM
Jason Spurr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jason Spurr Click here to Send Jason Spurr a Private Message Click Here to Email Jason Spurr Find more posts by Jason Spurr Add Jason Spurr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KevinP
Banned

You can't fix ..........

Old Post 04-18-2018 02:15 PM
KevinP is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KevinP Click here to Send KevinP a Private Message Find more posts by KevinP Add KevinP to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MIKE CARDER
UKC Forum Member

I wasn’t

quote:
Unreal is guys need too get lives and stop cutting up different kennel clubs and good luck on those paper win slips !!!! And least they paying out lmao

I wasn’t cutting up another kennel club. I think it’s a good program. I was just responding to the post that said unreal. I think that any kennel club that pays that much money out at an event is an outstanding program.

As far as not being able to fix... there is still hope for you

Old Post 04-18-2018 08:34 PM
MIKE CARDER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MIKE CARDER Click here to Send MIKE CARDER a Private Message Click Here to Email MIKE CARDER Find more posts by MIKE CARDER Add MIKE CARDER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jason Spurr
UKC Forum Member

So it's unreal !! Lol

Stylish Lacy

Old Post 04-18-2018 08:36 PM
MIKE CARDER
UKC Forum Member

No Jason

quote:
So it's unreal !! Lol

No Jason, that is what I’m saying it’s not unreal. Go back and read my original post first sentence it says, why is it so unrea.l I guess I should have put a? In there. I do not believe it’s unreal.

Old Post 04-18-2018 08:51 PM
Jason Spurr
UKC Forum Member

Too me it's unreal that 262000 is being paid out that's what I'm saying but also they are a company and companies make money so nice too see big payouts

Stylish Lacy

Old Post 04-18-2018 08:54 PM
MIKE CARDER
UKC Forum Member

Jason

quote:
Too me it's unreal that 262000 is being paid out that's what I'm saying but also they are a company and companies make money so nice too see big payouts

10-4, Everyone is happy

Old Post 04-18-2018 10:35 PM
Jason Spurr
UKC Forum Member

That was easy lol

Stylish Lacy

Old Post 04-19-2018 01:47 AM