UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Plotts: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > 1 year old female
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
wayne 65
UKC Forum Member

1 year old female double poacher breeding

I got this pup from Kevin Moses about a month ago. She is black with a little brand on her legs very nice looking pup with a good mouth. I've bought an older dog that I'm going to put my time in and no longer need her call me at 423-322-5359 here is Kevin's # 423-507-7940 this is Craig Gribble # 828-339-9732 Craig raised her from a puppy these two guys can tell you all about her. She is a good started pup . $300.00 is what I paid for her I will take that for her. Thanks

Last edited by wayne 65 on 07-25-2019 at 03:47 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-25-2019 02:04 AM
wayne 65 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wayne 65 Click here to Send wayne 65 a Private Message Click Here to Email wayne 65 Find more posts by wayne 65 Add wayne 65 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wayne 65
UKC Forum Member

OK been over 100 people look at my post. Someone let me know.. Is it age or price or breeding or location? Why hasn't she sold? Nice pup! Kevin and Craig can tell you she will run and tree

Last edited by wayne 65 on 07-25-2019 at 03:49 PM

Old Post 07-25-2019 03:45 PM
wayne 65 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wayne 65 Click here to Send wayne 65 a Private Message Click Here to Email wayne 65 Find more posts by wayne 65 Add wayne 65 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cowboyred
UKC Forum Member

?'S

I am not trying to be a smart butt, but to answer the questions in your second post I'm assuming you're located in TN since the area code of your phone # is the same as Kevins and we have no idea what her breeding is based on the original post. Price certainly shouldn't be the issue since you're basically only asking puppy price.

Old Post 07-25-2019 11:32 PM
Cowboyred is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cowboyred Click here to Send Cowboyred a Private Message Find more posts by Cowboyred Add Cowboyred to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wayne 65
UKC Forum Member

She is out of GRCH GRNITECH kervins cypress lake hank and moses rugged ridge shout

Old Post 07-26-2019 12:08 AM
PlottDawg
UKC Forum Member

Cant breed em any better

Old Post 07-26-2019 02:24 AM
PlottDawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PlottDawg Click here to Send PlottDawg a Private Message Click Here to Email PlottDawg Find more posts by PlottDawg Add PlottDawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kyplottman
New UKC Forum Member

Pm sent

Old Post 07-26-2019 05:26 PM
kyplottman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kyplottman Click here to Send kyplottman a Private Message Find more posts by kyplottman Add kyplottman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wayne 65
UKC Forum Member

Lafayette Ga. I could meet in Chattanooga Tn. Only about 20 minutes for me. Or at Ringgold ex. On 75

Old Post 07-26-2019 09:24 PM
wayne 65
UKC Forum Member

SOLD Thank everyone

Old Post 07-27-2019 06:02 AM