UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > New rules
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
STROKIN
UKC Forum Member

New rules

How soon will ukc post the new rule changes if any?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-20-2019 06:09 PM
STROKIN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for STROKIN Click here to Send STROKIN a Private Message Click Here to Email STROKIN Find more posts by STROKIN Add STROKIN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

They will be voting at autum oaks.

Tar

Old Post 08-20-2019 06:14 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Heikki
UKC Forum Member

Rules

What day is the big meeting/vote going to be on at A/O?

NtCh Yeager’s Poison Ivy
PKC CH The Midnight Toker
2023 Spring SS Freshman Champion

Old Post 08-20-2019 06:22 PM
Heikki is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Heikki Click here to Send Heikki a Private Message Click Here to Email Heikki Find more posts by Heikki Add Heikki to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
STROKIN
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by yadkintar
They will be voting at autum oaks.

Tar

I know. I’m just wondering how soon they will post the results

Old Post 08-20-2019 09:03 PM
STROKIN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for STROKIN Click here to Send STROKIN a Private Message Click Here to Email STROKIN Find more posts by STROKIN Add STROKIN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by STROKIN
I know. I’m just wondering how soon they will post the results

I don’t figure long they been working hard on it I think we are all going to be pleasantly surprised.

We going to be happy, happy, happy right before cool whether I am going to celebrate with egg nog.

With a lot of nog in it lol.

Tar

Old Post 08-20-2019 09:49 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Robert Johnson
UKC Forum Member

All may not be so happy tar. I think my celebrating might just have to be with some home brewed sipping recipe.

Johnson Creek Kennels
home of:
UKC Grand Nite Champion "PR" Yadkin River Addkis. Deceased 12/11/2016 RIP

2009/2010/2011/2012 AKC GA. State Leader and Supreme Grand Nite Champion Yadkin River Addkis

2010 ACHA Georgia State Champion Grand Nite Champion Yadkin River Addkis

PKC Champion Yadkin River Addkis

Bright Eye Lights

Treeing Walkers

912-663-5287 cell (perfered)

Old Post 08-21-2019 01:16 PM
Robert Johnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Robert Johnson Click here to Send Robert Johnson a Private Message Click Here to Email Robert Johnson Find more posts by Robert Johnson Add Robert Johnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Well you can’t make everybody happy. But I will be happy either way. Been laying 220 feet of electric line and water line for the new concession stand add on at the fair building the free fair is next week. For the first time in my life I got allergies 102 degree heat and that I can’t hardly breath outside. So a good stiff drink and cool whether sounds really good right now did tree some coons last night.

Tar

Old Post 08-21-2019 01:27 PM
Heikki
UKC Forum Member

Rules

What day will they vote on the new rule proposals????

NtCh Yeager’s Poison Ivy

Old Post 08-21-2019 02:17 PM
Heikki is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Heikki Click here to Send Heikki a Private Message Click Here to Email Heikki Find more posts by Heikki Add Heikki to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
trevorwade09
UKC Forum Member

Re: Rules

quote:
Originally posted by Heikki
What day will they vote on the new rule proposals????

Saturday morning at Autumn Oaks

Old Post 08-21-2019 02:22 PM
trevorwade09 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for trevorwade09 Click here to Send trevorwade09 a Private Message Click Here to Email trevorwade09 Find more posts by trevorwade09 Add trevorwade09 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Heikki
UKC Forum Member

Trevor

Thank you

NtCh Yeager’s Poison Ivy

Old Post 08-21-2019 02:31 PM
Robert Johnson
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by yadkintar
Well you can’t make everybody happy. But I will be happy either way. Been laying 220 feet of electric line and water line for the new concession stand add on at the fair building the free fair is next week. For the first time in my life I got allergies 102 degree heat and that I can’t hardly breath outside. So a good stiff drink and cool whether sounds really good right now did tree some coons last night.

Tar

all signs of getting old. beats the alternative I guess.

Johnson Creek Kennels
home of:
UKC Grand Nite Champion "PR" Yadkin River Addkis. Deceased 12/11/2016 RIP

2009/2010/2011/2012 AKC GA. State Leader and Supreme Grand Nite Champion Yadkin River Addkis

2010 ACHA Georgia State Champion Grand Nite Champion Yadkin River Addkis

PKC Champion Yadkin River Addkis

Bright Eye Lights

Treeing Walkers

912-663-5287 cell (perfered)

Old Post 08-21-2019 06:25 PM
Robert Johnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Robert Johnson Click here to Send Robert Johnson a Private Message Click Here to Email Robert Johnson Find more posts by Robert Johnson Add Robert Johnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote