UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Ntch.Stewarts Owl creek Sissy info ?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
CONRAD FRYAR
UKC Forum Member

Ntch.Stewarts Owl creek Sissy info ?

Ntch.Stewarts Owl creek Sissy anybody know any info? Thanks
Would have been a late 80's eary 90's model......

"Life is short boys, Hunt an intelligent hound"

Born in sin, convicted by the Word, saved by Grace.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-25-2020 09:29 PM
CONRAD FRYAR is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CONRAD FRYAR Click here to Send CONRAD FRYAR a Private Message Click Here to Email CONRAD FRYAR Find more posts by CONRAD FRYAR Add CONRAD FRYAR to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CONRAD FRYAR
UKC Forum Member

I believe a fella by the name of Herb Stewart owned her?

Old Post 01-26-2020 12:05 AM
CONRAD FRYAR is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CONRAD FRYAR Click here to Send CONRAD FRYAR a Private Message Click Here to Email CONRAD FRYAR Find more posts by CONRAD FRYAR Add CONRAD FRYAR to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CONRAD FRYAR
UKC Forum Member

Maybe Arkansas area?

Old Post 01-26-2020 07:13 PM
CONRAD FRYAR
UKC Forum Member

Stewart's Owl creek Sissy was sired by....
Higginbottom's Napoleon and her dam was........Walker's Indiana Helen

Napoleon's sire... was Tennessee Rowdy....
Helen's sire was Donaldson's Ind. Captain ?

Thanks

Old Post 01-27-2020 08:20 PM
A. Stonecipher
New UKC Forum Member

Owl Creek Sissy

I was good friends with Herbert Stewart he was one of the best dog trainers I ever knew and a top notch handler to go with it. Napolean's mother was Nite Ch Owl Creek Prissy she was out of Grand Nite Ch Roeten's Warrior and Nite Wolf Island Patsy. Warrior was out of Beanblossum Buck . If memory serves me correct Patsy was out of Gann's Finisher Jr. a three legged dog that placed in the top twenty of the ACHA world hunt in the 70's. I owned Prissy until she died she was a coondog from the tip of her nose to the end of her tail. I owned Warrior and he was a good reproducer and the only true sit down treedog I've ever seen. I believe Warrior's mother placed in the top 20 of the ACHA world hunt in the late 70's or early 80"s. The format of the old ACHA world hunt would destroy most of our dogs today 300 minus and you can go home, off game you go home only plus point cast wins. I hope some of this helps. Fyi ol Prissy made the finals of several PCA pro hunts in the 80's before it became PKC. Allen Stonecipher

Old Post 01-28-2020 04:39 AM
A. Stonecipher is offline Click Here to See the Profile for A. Stonecipher Click here to Send A. Stonecipher a Private Message Find more posts by A. Stonecipher Add A. Stonecipher to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CONRAD FRYAR
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Allen!

Old Post 01-28-2020 11:19 AM