UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Trump's Accomplishments
Pages (47): « First ... « 41 42 [43] 44 45 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Matt Marshall
.....Why now trump? It has been needed for months. I hope the people that need relief get the relief.

Because Pelosi would not let them. Where have you been? Pelosi said no stimulus until after the election was over.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-23-2020 03:24 AM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BEST EVER
Banned

Trump and Mitch McConnell was so unwilling to divide his Republican ranks that he waited a couple of months to counter House Democrats' $3 trillion stimulus with a $1 trillion outline, and then absented himself from negotiations.

GRNTCHGRCH PR Super Blue Riptide
GRNITECH 'PR' Prairie Creek Blue Big Horn

Mark Robbins Home : 812-547-1358 cell 812-309-8290
Corey Robbins Cell : 812-608-1645 / Home 812-547-2775

Old Post 12-23-2020 03:30 AM
BEST EVER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BEST EVER Click here to Send BEST EVER a Private Message Find more posts by BEST EVER Add BEST EVER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by BEST EVER
Trump and Mitch McConnell was so unwilling to divide his Republican ranks that he waited a couple of months to counter House Democrats' $3 trillion stimulus with a $1 trillion outline, and then absented himself from negotiations.

There you go, making **** up again. You need to get a job working for CNN.

Old Post 12-23-2020 03:31 AM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BEST EVER
Banned

You have to get off the kool-aid. Try this, fact find it and see if it is not true. Oh I know everything is wrong because Repukes don't really know what the real issues are!

QUOTE]Originally posted by Richard Lambert
There you go, making **** up again. You need to get a job working for CNN. [/QUOTE]

Old Post 12-23-2020 03:35 AM
BEST EVER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BEST EVER Click here to Send BEST EVER a Private Message Find more posts by BEST EVER Add BEST EVER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
......... he does not care if people/ little children are going hungry 1 in 4 here in the United States......

More made up fake news. Where do you come up with this crap? Do you really believe that 1 in 4 children are going hungry in the USA? Have you never heard of food stamps?

Old Post 12-23-2020 03:38 AM
BEST EVER
Banned

I know personally families in the shape I just stated. Trump had cuts made to everything to help the hurting but talking to a Republican about things like this is useless. It is sad to see people thinking like this has no more compassion then they do. If Georgia cleans these Repukes out people will not go hungry weather Repukes like it or not. I do not need the help but it saddens me to see food lines miles upon miles long!

UOTE]Originally posted by Richard Lambert
More made up fake news. Where do you come up with this crap? Do you really believe that 1 in 4 children are going hungry in the USA? Have you never heard of food stamps? [/QUOTE]

Old Post 12-23-2020 03:45 AM
Matt Marshall
UKC Forum Member

Richard, you show how smart you are not every day.

Old Post 12-23-2020 03:58 AM
Matt Marshall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Matt Marshall Click here to Send Matt Marshall a Private Message Click Here to Email Matt Marshall Find more posts by Matt Marshall Add Matt Marshall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BEST EVER
Banned

It is the tainted Orange Kool Aid they drink. They said they stop selling it Jan.20,2021!

quote:

Old Post 12-23-2020 04:02 AM
Matt Marshall
UKC Forum Member

A real leader would have put his thoughts in the process way before now. People need help but the do nothing republicans don’t care. Always been that way.

Old Post 12-23-2020 04:03 AM
Matt Marshall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Matt Marshall Click here to Send Matt Marshall a Private Message Click Here to Email Matt Marshall Find more posts by Matt Marshall Add Matt Marshall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BEST EVER
Banned

Being one of the biggest reasons why millions of Americans are struggling to the level of the great depression you would think they would do the right think but hell no, they just grind harder! If Georgia helps and turns Blue the Trump virus will be cured!

QUOTE]Originally posted by Matt Marshall
A real leader would have put his thoughts in the process way before now. People need help but the do nothing republicans don’t care. Always been that way. [/QUOTE]

Old Post 12-23-2020 04:08 AM
Matt Marshall
UKC Forum Member

Call me this or that, I really don’t care, I have to work tomorrow and probably won’t respond to childish people. Good day.

Old Post 12-23-2020 04:20 AM
Matt Marshall
UKC Forum Member

Hope your redbone didn’t tree you a smiley tonight mr Richard lol

Old Post 12-23-2020 04:38 AM
Reuben
UKC Forum Member

https://rumble.com/vbsiej-scott-mck...p-the-plan.html

Old Post 12-23-2020 12:23 PM
Reuben is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Reuben Click here to Send Reuben a Private Message Click Here to Email Reuben Find more posts by Reuben Add Reuben to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Reuben
UKC Forum Member

https://rumble.com/vbsiej-scott-mck...p-the-plan.html

Old Post 12-23-2020 12:23 PM
Reuben is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Reuben Click here to Send Reuben a Private Message Click Here to Email Reuben Find more posts by Reuben Add Reuben to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
.......absented himself from negotiations.

It is kinda hard to negotiate with yourself. Pelosi refused to negotiate with President Trump. These words came right out of her own mouth, not from made up fake news. "I will not negotiate until after the election". Now then it is "after the election" and she allowed negotiations to resume. You really should keep better informed before you attempt to spread your lies.

Old Post 12-23-2020 02:30 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, first time unemployment claims went down last week. Maybe the sky is not falling after all.

Old Post 12-23-2020 02:34 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

President Trump (the President that has been hiding in his bunker and doing nothing) today secured enough Trump vaccine to give every American that wants one a vaccination before June.

Old Post 12-23-2020 06:27 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:

Oh my goodnes, you said I was mental. Now you say that I am not smart. You need to make up your mind.

Old Post 12-23-2020 06:31 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Call me this or that, I really don’t care, I have to work tomorrow and probably won’t respond to childish people. Good day.

Who called you something? And who are these childish people?

Old Post 12-23-2020 06:32 PM
Matt Marshall
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Oh my goodnes, you said I was mental. Now you say that I am not smart. You need to make up your mind.

You need to pay attention. Show me where I said you were mental.

Old Post 12-23-2020 08:08 PM
Matt Marshall
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Who called you something? And who are these childish people?

I just meant in general. People on here call others libtards, dumbrats etc. just because they don’t like trump. There are plenty people that are republicans and don’t like trump. Didn’t mean anyone had called me names, just meant go ahead if you like. Don’t really care.

Old Post 12-23-2020 08:19 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
You need to pay attention. Show me where I said you were mental.

Oh my goodness, are you sure that you don't work for the FBI? You are better at cover ups than they are.

Old Post 12-23-2020 09:53 PM
Matt Marshall
UKC Forum Member

Richard, you post so much that you can’t even keep up with who said what. Have a good Christmas.

Old Post 12-23-2020 10:58 PM
BEST EVER
Banned

Well today Georgia will announce that not only Trump lost three times but the two senators from the Repuke party lost and all due to ding ding Donnie. This shows that yes Trump lost and all his hate / COVID rallies cost them the Senate. As Donnie said the poorly educated would believe anything he said if he said it enough. One term Donnie is his name!

Old Post 01-06-2021 01:15 PM
BEST EVER
Banned

Looks as if Trump will be impeached not once but Twice. He will the only President to ever accomplish this and rightfully so. Taking the do nothing Republican Senate out of the picture things move along.

Old Post 01-10-2021 04:16 PM