UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Show me the money
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Nathan Phenix
UKC Forum Member

Show me the money

Will added money for world hunt draw bigger turnout to RQE? Will we see a better over all quality of hound in top 100 this year?

Bayou Creek Black and Tan’s

Nathan Phenix
417-255-5697

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-18-2019 01:14 AM
Nathan Phenix is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nathan Phenix Click here to Send Nathan Phenix a Private Message Find more posts by Nathan Phenix Add Nathan Phenix to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Corey Gruver
UKC Forum Member

Maybe if the Finals were in Indiana or Ohio, being in Iowa, I personally doubt it

Old Post 01-18-2019 01:16 AM
Corey Gruver is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Corey Gruver Click here to Send Corey Gruver a Private Message Find more posts by Corey Gruver Add Corey Gruver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jugheadmiller
UKC Forum Member

It's all about the MONEY so I would say yes. Just my opinion.

Old Post 01-18-2019 01:16 AM
Jugheadmiller is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jugheadmiller Click here to Send Jugheadmiller a Private Message Click Here to Email Jugheadmiller Find more posts by Jugheadmiller Add Jugheadmiller to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nathan Phenix
UKC Forum Member

I know of few guys that do lot winning on local level that said they was goin try go this year that never have before.

Corey what about world hunt being in Ohio will keep people from goin? Never hunted Ohio I know nothing about it.

Nathan Phenix
417-255-5697

Old Post 01-18-2019 05:25 PM
Nathan Phenix is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nathan Phenix Click here to Send Nathan Phenix a Private Message Find more posts by Nathan Phenix Add Nathan Phenix to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

If I can get qualified and get through the zones I am going even if it's in Japan ! Just because that's one hunt I have never hunted in.

Tar

Old Post 01-18-2019 05:34 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nathan Phenix
UKC Forum Member

Same here Tar. Getting qualified for world is on top my to do list this year.

Nathan Phenix
417-255-5697

Old Post 01-18-2019 05:38 PM
yadkintar
Banned

I have gotten several to the big dance I just never got to go myself. I am running out of time just want to go no matter where it is.

Tar

Old Post 01-18-2019 05:41 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nathan Phenix
UKC Forum Member

My work requires me be gone late summer so never have tried. But this year I'm goin try make it work.

Nathan Phenix
417-255-5697

Old Post 01-18-2019 05:48 PM
Bob Hennessey
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Corey Gruver
Maybe if the Finals were in Indiana or Ohio, being in Iowa, I personally doubt it

I think you are wrong.

Old Post 01-18-2019 06:08 PM
Bob Hennessey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bob Hennessey Click here to Send Bob Hennessey a Private Message Find more posts by Bob Hennessey Add Bob Hennessey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Deekus
UKC Forum Member

i bet there will be a good turnout there

Old Post 01-18-2019 08:22 PM
Deekus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Deekus Click here to Send Deekus a Private Message Find more posts by Deekus Add Deekus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
houseofquality
UKC Forum Member

Deekus have u ever hunted on Iowa

Old Post 01-18-2019 09:18 PM
houseofquality is offline Click Here to See the Profile for houseofquality Click here to Send houseofquality a Private Message Click Here to Email houseofquality Visit houseofquality's homepage! Find more posts by houseofquality Add houseofquality to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Deekus
UKC Forum Member

sure have mostly the North eastern side hunted LeGrand several times as well was there at world finals in 81

Old Post 01-18-2019 09:58 PM
Deekus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Deekus Click here to Send Deekus a Private Message Find more posts by Deekus Add Deekus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Got to be better than what I hunt in !! Be like a vacation in the Bahamas lol !

Tar

Old Post 01-18-2019 10:29 PM
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Iowa

Should be excellent hunting. Dave

Old Post 01-18-2019 10:36 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Toad Hill
UKC Forum Member

Excellent Location !!!!!!!
Just wish i had enough dog power to go

Old Post 01-18-2019 10:43 PM
Toad Hill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Toad Hill Click here to Send Toad Hill a Private Message Find more posts by Toad Hill Add Toad Hill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

I am pretty sure I can get qualified but getting through the zones is tuff down here.

Tar

Old Post 01-18-2019 10:47 PM
JiM
UKC Forum Member

Not quite sure how you mean that. Tougher down there than up here?

AKC/UKC GrNtCh Sizemore's Timber Jam Jessi 12/21/04 to 1/21/2011 R.I.P.

Old Post 01-18-2019 10:50 PM
JiM is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JiM Click here to Send JiM a Private Message Click Here to Email JiM Find more posts by JiM Add JiM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

What I mean is all these dogs down here are as used to hunting in this rough stuff as mine is and it ain't easy to beat them 2 nights in a row. Never hunted up there but it's got to be better than crawling on your knees and bleeding from briars all the time lol.

Tar

Old Post 01-18-2019 11:02 PM
Ashley Pratt
UKC Forum Member

We have good hunting just like most of the midwest. A little bit of everything from big timber to small patches of woods, tough bluff country to flat open farmland. Plenty of coons too.

Old Post 01-19-2019 06:50 PM
Ashley Pratt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ashley Pratt Click here to Send Ashley Pratt a Private Message Click Here to Email Ashley Pratt Find more posts by Ashley Pratt Add Ashley Pratt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jed Finley
UKC Forum Member

I bet there are a lot of new faces people ain’t seen in awhile at UKC hunts especially at the RQE’s this year!

UKC GRAND NITE CHAMPION
CHKC CHAMPION OF CHAMPIONS
STYLISH TRADER
2011 PKC WORLD CHAMPION FEMALE
PKC GOLD CHAMPION
UKC GRAND NITE CHAMPION
SKUNA RIVER SQUEAKY
www.trader-inc.com

Old Post 01-20-2019 02:42 AM
Jed Finley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jed Finley Click here to Send Jed Finley a Private Message Click Here to Email Jed Finley Visit Jed Finley's homepage! Find more posts by Jed Finley Add Jed Finley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Hunt

This should be an exciting year, I really expect to see some top dogs in this Years RQE'S and the WORLD HUNT. Dave

Old Post 01-20-2019 06:35 AM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blueticker
UKC Forum Member

Zone held in Miami Ok. Tar isn't that far away from there. Jennifer can fix him up with a guide and walk in Pecan bottoms. That time of year they will be similar to a golf course at Coon Park. I do believe the $$ will increase attendance at RQE & Zones.

The Hounds I Enjoyed Hunting:
Dual Gr Natural Smokey River Rebel, A buddy of mine
Gr. Nt Natural Blue Echo ( Gr Nt Quail Ck Jimmy X Nt Ch Natural Blue Bell)
Gr Nt Smokey River Chief's Joe (JBS Chief X Gr Nt Jeans Ruby)
Gr. Nt. Ch. Natural Smokey River Lucy (Chief's Joe X Muggins)
And Many More

Old Post 01-20-2019 07:27 AM
blueticker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blueticker Click here to Send blueticker a Private Message Find more posts by blueticker Add blueticker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Miami is 5 hrs from me Paris tx is only 2 1/2 hrs and they got good hunting too !

Tar

Old Post 01-20-2019 10:40 AM