UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Cur and Feist Classifieds > Luther's Little Cracker at Stud
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Luther's Fiest
UKC Forum Member

Breed cracker back to tiny this morning. If she took should have pups end of November. One female already spoken for. The previous crosses of these two have produced squirrel dogs and I don't expect them to last long. If you want on the list for one of these let me know. Pups will be $300 with a $50 nonrefundable deposit. They will be NKC registered and wormed regular with first set of shots. Thanks

Hunt em hard, cull em harder

Last edited by Luther's Fiest on 09-26-2017 at 04:33 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-26-2017 03:43 AM
Luther's Fiest is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Luther's Fiest Click here to Send Luther's Fiest a Private Message Click Here to Email Luther's Fiest Find more posts by Luther's Fiest Add Luther's Fiest to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Luther's Fiest
UKC Forum Member

Waiting list

Have two names down already. Picks of pups will be in order of names on the list.

Old Post 09-26-2017 01:29 PM
Luther's Fiest is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Luther's Fiest Click here to Send Luther's Fiest a Private Message Click Here to Email Luther's Fiest Find more posts by Luther's Fiest Add Luther's Fiest to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Luther's Fiest
UKC Forum Member

Make that 3. These pups won't last long. Heavy Cadillac jack and China. Also have Joe black yellow mountain copper. Got the breeding to make squirrel dogs for competition or pleasure hunting if given a chance

Old Post 09-26-2017 06:08 PM
Luther's Fiest
UKC Forum Member

Getting lots of calls on this breeding, most are wanting to wait until pups are born. Don't miss out on a chance to get one of these pups. I will try to post the pedigrees again.

Old Post 09-30-2017 09:38 PM
Luther's Fiest
UKC Forum Member

Pedigrees

Last edited by Luther's Fiest on 12-02-2017 at 09:41 PM

Old Post 09-30-2017 09:43 PM
Luther's Fiest
UKC Forum Member

Got 3 booked for sure and a possible 4th. These pups will make squirrel dogs if given a chance. Will put a few more names on the list. If your interested give me a call. I will tell you all I can about cracker and tiny along with other pups from them. Have references available. Better get on the list now before it's to late.

Old Post 10-10-2017 02:37 AM
Luther's Fiest
UKC Forum Member

Tiny is really starting to show. Had one of the 4 back out. Will most likely have a few available

Old Post 11-17-2017 10:38 PM
Luther's Fiest
UKC Forum Member

Ended up with 3 males and 3 females.

Old Post 12-02-2017 09:38 PM
Moe
UKC Forum Member

What's a $50 non refundable deposit mean? Can you back out
if the sex you want isn't available?

Old Post 12-02-2017 11:00 PM
Moe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Moe Click here to Send Moe a Private Message Click Here to Email Moe Find more posts by Moe Add Moe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Luther's Fiest
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Moe
What's a $50 non refundable deposit mean? Can you back out
if the sex you want isn't available?

The $50 nonrefundable deposit means that if you book a pup and then change your mind later and don't want one the deposit isn't refunded. If something happens on my end like a pup doesn't make it after you booked it you will be refunded. It basically keeps tire kickers away. I will only take a deposit if I have what you want available. I don't take any deposits until pups are born.

On this liter I still have both male and female pups available. If you are interested in one send me a text or a call at (276)695-3794 and I will let you know what is available

All are aold

Last edited by Luther's Fiest on 02-22-2018 at 02:05 PM

Old Post 12-02-2017 11:06 PM
Luther's Fiest
UKC Forum Member

Cracker is still getting it done and still reproducing squirrel dogs.

Old Post 02-21-2018 09:08 PM
Luther's Fiest
UKC Forum Member

Hangup

This is a pup that turned 3 months old today out of cracker and tiny. First squirrel he has seen

https://youtu.be/jnfEs3LCiE8

Last edited by Luther's Fiest on 03-02-2018 at 07:12 PM

Old Post 03-02-2018 06:59 PM
yrphunter
UKC Forum Member

Looking great Jesse! I’d like to get another from you out of the next litter you have!

PR Dry Branch's Thunder Braley
PR Dry Branch's foggy mtn daisy

Never forgotten-
PR Dutch Hollars Mtn Cry Diamond

Old Post 03-02-2018 09:48 PM
yrphunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yrphunter Click here to Send yrphunter a Private Message Click Here to Email yrphunter Find more posts by yrphunter Add yrphunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Luther's Fiest
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by yrphunter
Looking great Jesse! I’d like to get another from you out of the next litter you have!

We will definitely see what we can do. If everybody contacting me wanting pups goes through with it it may take us a little while. Lol.

I have had several people call wanting to breed to cracker but all say it is to far. I personally would drive a long distance for a proven reproducer than to take a chance on something just because it's closer.

Old Post 03-02-2018 11:18 PM
Luther's Fiest
UKC Forum Member

https://youtu.be/0bPobzQHd1s

Male outta cracker getting it done.

Old Post 03-04-2018 01:14 AM
Luther's Fiest
UKC Forum Member

Another stud

I'm also going to be using my new male smokey as stud. He can be seen on here in the cur and feist section. He should be a very good cross on the females that are out of cracker. Anybody interested in either gimme a call.

Last edited by Luther's Fiest on 03-07-2018 at 05:09 PM

Old Post 03-07-2018 12:15 AM
Luther's Fiest
UKC Forum Member

Cracker is a get gone get treed stay treed dog who is producing the same type squirrel dogs out of several different females. Plan to breed him some more myself. Don't pass him up. Come breed them females to him. You won't be dissapointed. Can provide plenty of references.

Old Post 03-26-2018 10:55 PM
Luther's Fiest
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 04-09-2018 02:05 AM
GrayFeist
New UKC Forum Member

I like the way Cracker acts in the timber.

Old Post 04-16-2018 10:06 PM
GrayFeist is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GrayFeist Click here to Send GrayFeist a Private Message Click Here to Email GrayFeist Visit GrayFeist's homepage! Find more posts by GrayFeist Add GrayFeist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Luther's Fiest
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by GrayFeist
I like the way Cracker acts in the timber.

Thanks Marc. He is even better now with a little age on him than when you got to see him go.

Last edited by Luther's Fiest on 04-19-2018 at 02:59 AM

Old Post 04-17-2018 12:45 AM
GrayFeist
New UKC Forum Member

Good deal!

Old Post 04-17-2018 02:46 PM
GrayFeist is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GrayFeist Click here to Send GrayFeist a Private Message Click Here to Email GrayFeist Visit GrayFeist's homepage! Find more posts by GrayFeist Add GrayFeist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Luther's Fiest
UKC Forum Member

Cracker and tiny have been bred. Several pups are spoken for from this cross.

I also have a liter of pups due in 2 weeks that I am taking deposits on. They are listed on here under feist pups

Last edited by Luther's Fiest on 06-09-2018 at 09:39 PM

Old Post 06-01-2018 10:53 PM
Luther's Fiest
UKC Forum Member

Cracker got his UKC registration papers in the mail today

Old Post 09-18-2018 12:00 AM
Luther's Fiest
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 09-19-2018 12:14 AM
GeorgeGrim
New UKC Forum Member

Lookin' good. Some of the most healthiest-looking pups I've ever seen.

Old Post 09-19-2018 09:39 AM
GeorgeGrim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GeorgeGrim Find more posts by GeorgeGrim Add GeorgeGrim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote