UKC Forums UKC Front Page :: Field Operations :: Show Operations :: Registration :: UKC Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Cur and Feist Classifieds > female mtn. cur in Ga
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
dbender
UKC Forum Member

female mtn. cur in Ga

I've got an Omcba registered cur for sale. Here's all the important details:
-birthdate 10-24-15
-small 25 lbs
-hunts good, doesn't stand around
-hunts fairly close 150-200 yds, little farther in open woods
-great handle call her and she's coming to you.
-barks in the pen (when you are outside) more than I like but not bad
-weak nose(her biggest fault), trees hot squirrels only
-not ill whatsoever, no little dog complex
-black brindle with white points
-she'd do fine in a fenced backyard and was house broken as a puppy
-$800

She would make a kid a good little buddy dog to tree a couple of easy squirrels with. She'll ride around on a golf cart or side by side all day if your just out riding. If you have a high population of squirrels she would do just fine. She's not going to tree you any layups. She's never going to be any better than she already is, so don't think she'll come on with a little more hunting or age. I raised her from a pup and owned her mom until she died. She's a good little dog just doesn't have all the tools I need in a squirrel dog. I'm in Ga middle of the state exit 144 off of I-75. Byron, Ga. You can P.m. with any questions. $800

Last edited by dbender on 02-08-2018 at 02:50 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-31-2018 12:47 AM
dbender is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dbender Click here to Send dbender a Private Message Click Here to Email dbender Find more posts by dbender Add dbender to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Al Medcalf
UKC Forum Member

I have a dog that I bought from Daniel several years ago. She is just like he said she was both good and bad. If this was a coondog, I would be calling him now

Old Post 01-31-2018 09:02 PM
Al Medcalf is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Al Medcalf Click here to Send Al Medcalf a Private Message Click Here to Email Al Medcalf Visit Al Medcalf's homepage! Find more posts by Al Medcalf Add Al Medcalf to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dbender
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Mr. Al. She is just as described, she's a nice little dog. I have some others that are super nice for my style of hunting so she doesn't get hunted much. I decided to raise the price on her because I've seen what some higher priced junk will do recently.

Old Post 02-08-2018 02:49 PM
dbender is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dbender Click here to Send dbender a Private Message Click Here to Email dbender Find more posts by dbender Add dbender to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sallar
New UKC Forum Member

Do u still have female

Old Post 02-22-2018 02:47 AM
sallar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sallar Click here to Send sallar a Private Message Click Here to Email sallar Find more posts by sallar Add sallar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dbender
UKC Forum Member

sale pending

Old Post 02-24-2018 08:40 PM