UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Big Game Hunting > Training Down South
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
TomCat_414
New UKC Forum Member

Training Down South

Attention Houndsmen: I will be in North Carolina for the months of February, March, and April running and training some young dogs. We have some spots available if any of you are interested. This is a great opportunity to get some young dogs (7-10 months) started. Will also take on a few older dogs if they need to be tuned up. I will be leaving Maine around the week of Feb 5th. I should have some spots open to pick dogs up on my way down through. If any one needs a dog hauled to that part of the country I'll either be driving 81 or 95. Feel free to give me a call for pricing and more details. References available. No aggressive dogs. Thanks for your time.

2017 Hound Training
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xOP2F5hBuU&t=15s

Thomas Cochran.
Cell: (207) 214-2075
Email: TNTOutfit@gmail.com

Last edited by TomCat_414 on 02-01-2018 at 10:20 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-31-2018 06:58 PM
TomCat_414 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TomCat_414 Click here to Send TomCat_414 a Private Message Click Here to Email TomCat_414 Find more posts by TomCat_414 Add TomCat_414 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kordog
UKC Forum Member

tom ran a couple dogs for me last year ,and did a great job.i highly recommend him.if id of known you were looking for some more to take tom id of sent zip down with you.

Old Post 02-10-2018 07:22 PM
kordog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kordog Click here to Send kordog a Private Message Click Here to Email kordog Find more posts by kordog Add kordog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TomCat_414
New UKC Forum Member

We've been running a few young dogs on hogs while we wait for the weather to clear up. Still have a couple spots open if anyone is interested in having some dogs worked.

https://youtu.be/bV9OzsfWeXg

Update: 2/21/18, Got after a nice bear today and had a great chase. Perfect training bear. Walk and bay up and then break and run for awhile.

https://youtu.be/mmfjoZc0jLU

Thomas Cochran
Cell: (207) 214-2075
Email: TNTOutfit@gmail.com

Last edited by TomCat_414 on 02-22-2018 at 12:31 AM

Old Post 02-21-2018 01:48 AM
TomCat_414 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TomCat_414 Click here to Send TomCat_414 a Private Message Click Here to Email TomCat_414 Find more posts by TomCat_414 Add TomCat_414 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TomCat_414
New UKC Forum Member

Got after some wild hogs today. Had a great bay up. Great training for the dogs.

https://youtu.be/bg7Bixno-Xc

Thomas Cochran
Cell (207) 214-2075
TNTOutfit@gmail.com

Old Post 02-25-2018 03:53 AM
kordog
UKC Forum Member

you need to get in there and haul that hog out by the back legs so we can see him better.

Old Post 03-01-2018 12:32 AM
kordog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kordog Click here to Send kordog a Private Message Click Here to Email kordog Find more posts by kordog Add kordog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote