UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > T-TOP MAXIMUS @ Stud
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

MAX

Took Max tonight made 6 tree's with him 4 with the coon on the outside, 1 with the coon in a den hole and 1 in the bottom of a dirt pile, seen 5 out of 6. He's ready now to hunt anywhere in any hunt!!!

Please see a few picture I took of him!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-12-2013 04:58 AM
timber hunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for timber hunter Click here to Send timber hunter a Private Message Click Here to Email timber hunter Find more posts by timber hunter Add timber hunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Max made 6 tree's

In before midnight!!!

Old Post 11-12-2013 05:02 AM
timber hunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for timber hunter Click here to Send timber hunter a Private Message Click Here to Email timber hunter Find more posts by timber hunter Add timber hunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Future Cross I am thinking about

....................GRNTCH GRCH'PR'T-TOP RABBLE ROUSER
..........CH GRNTCH CH'PR Ficken’s Greatful Dead Red
....................GRNTCH CH'PR'STERKIS'S MACHINE GUN ANNIE
Deepwoods T-Top MAXIUMUS
....................GRNTCH Hoyle Creek Red Rowdy
..........GRNTCH CH Williams Bushy Creek Daisy
....................GRNTCH BOMBER'S Y2KD

....................GRNTCH GRCH T-Top Rabble Rouser
...........GRNITECH CH Fickens Greatful Dead Red
....................GRNTCH CH Sterkis Machine Gun Annie
Deepwoods Northern Hot Molly
....................Gr Nite Ch To The Maxx
...........GRNITECH GRCH NIGHTY NITE Amber
....................Gr Nite Ch Moonlight Pepper Ann

Last edited by timber hunter on 11-12-2013 at 06:16 AM

Old Post 11-12-2013 06:13 AM
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Yet to breed MAX

Would like to get him bred at least 1 time while he is still young!!!

Old Post 11-12-2013 05:09 PM
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Gonna hunt all night

with MAX tonight, gonna see how many coon we can get treed in one night. Just gonna shoot the ones he tree's. I will let you know in the morning!!!

Last edited by timber hunter on 11-15-2013 at 04:56 AM

Old Post 11-13-2013 03:54 PM
HERSHSHUNTIN
UKC Forum Member

WAITING

JUST waiting to hear how many your all nigther notched

hershtwo@yahoo.com
Life member NRA
Current dogs
GR CH NT CH RED MIGHTY 90-Bo/Sierra
NT.CH.GR CH BEYOND BILLY HTX --Billy the Kid/ Amber
GR CH 1ST & 2ND place wins 90/4 LIFE GUN-HTX==-Willy BOY/Bigtime Britt
Dogs I have owned
Nt ch Gr ch HERSHS HUNTIN RED IKE
NT CH CH HERSHS HUNTIN BUDDY
GR NT CH MILLERS DIRTY RED
NT CH CH LYNN'S CREEK JULIE
GR CH HERSHS HUNTIN RED KATE
CH NITE CH AMBRAW RIVER TIMBER ROCK
NT CH HERSHS HUNTIN RED CLEM
NT CH ROCKY TOP CHERRY

Old Post 11-14-2013 07:33 PM
HERSHSHUNTIN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HERSHSHUNTIN Click here to Send HERSHSHUNTIN a Private Message Click Here to Email HERSHSHUNTIN Find more posts by HERSHSHUNTIN Add HERSHSHUNTIN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Ended up staying home

last night, major wind storm came up, just getting ready to go tonight, not sure about all night though. We will see!!!

Old Post 11-14-2013 11:26 PM
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Out til midnight

treed 6 with RED and Max together!!!

Old Post 11-15-2013 04:57 AM
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Max

Put it on RED with the Strike and treed twice ahead of him!!!

Old Post 11-15-2013 05:09 AM
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Max Treeing

Old Post 11-15-2013 05:16 AM
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Box

Mr. John your PM box is full. Dave

Old Post 11-15-2013 02:32 PM
david woofter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david woofter Click here to Send david woofter a Private Message Click Here to Email david woofter Find more posts by david woofter Add david woofter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

cleaned

some out

Old Post 11-15-2013 04:08 PM
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

This young Max dog

Is the best young dog I have ever owned. He is going to do really well in the hunts. He is extremely fast, wide hunting, will open on the first good track he smells, will flat out burn a track faster than most hounds. He opens up really good (not) mouthy. He has the most beautiful locate and trees like a maniac hard hard hard and is loud!!

Also, last night at one tree, we had a dog with us that was trailing around him and not getting on the wood. He stayed and treed even harder than normal! He has a great disposition with other dogs. Has no problems treeing with other dogs. Have never had him around a mean one. Trying to avoid that for as long as possible.

He is ready for the hunts right now. I have had some people ask me if he is for sale. Sorry he is not, but I have another litter from the same cross coming in 3 weeks.

Thanks for reading John

Old Post 11-15-2013 04:29 PM
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Max

I think I will be taking him to Southern Redbone Days!!!

Old Post 11-18-2013 12:12 AM
BigAnd
UKC Forum Member

Pups from the same cross as Max...

Are those booked, yet? Price? Do you plan to make the cross a third time if you run out of these?

Thanks,
BigAnd

Old Post 11-18-2013 08:23 PM
BigAnd is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BigAnd Click here to Send BigAnd a Private Message Find more posts by BigAnd Add BigAnd to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Pups

out of the same cross will be $400, they will be PKC SS and UKC Performance. This will be the third time I have made the cross. I only have 3 booked so far! Not sure the next time if I am going to breed Daisy to RED or I might breed her to another dog. Thanks John

Old Post 11-19-2013 03:37 AM
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Going tonight

Me and old MAX!!

Old Post 11-20-2013 07:47 PM
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Well Ready

for the hunts

Old Post 11-25-2013 04:59 PM
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

runs and trees

Like an old dog now, turn him loose, you take him off the tree. Super super loud!!!. Watch for Max in the hunts!! John

Old Post 12-06-2013 04:23 PM
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

MAX

Last edited by timber hunter on 12-14-2013 at 10:11 PM

Old Post 12-14-2013 09:46 PM
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Can someone say

COONDOG!!!!

Old Post 12-14-2013 10:52 PM
JesseBrewin4
UKC Forum Member

HEy Mr Dell

Sorry I haven't gotten back to u sooner just so much goin on, AN on top of tht my mom fell an broke her arm really bad . so ive had my hands full hear lately. But weather here is been wicked cold, lots of snow. AN more on the way. Piggy and quaker boy an a piggy/trimmer pup are all I got. an they are all doin what they need to to stay here. SO u kno they been treein opossums and chasin deer....LOL , nah j/k! they tree me coon. Piggys in the house pretty much since it got cold here. I get that NEW ENGLAND COLD , its in a league of its own. lol, BEen hunting at least 4 nites a week , around home this is the hardest time to get that done bc the weather and deer season. etc. But I hope all is well. with u and your family. hope RED is healthy and well. Hope all is well. TTYSOON!

Last edited by JesseBrewin4 on 12-30-2013 at 11:43 PM

Old Post 12-15-2013 10:28 AM
JesseBrewin4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JesseBrewin4 Click here to Send JesseBrewin4 a Private Message Click Here to Email JesseBrewin4 Find more posts by JesseBrewin4 Add JesseBrewin4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Hey Jesse

We are frozen in here as well. Give me a call when you get time. Thanks so much John. 905-834-3222

Old Post 12-16-2013 01:47 AM
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Max

If I go to SOUTHERN REDBONE DAYS, I will be taking max!!!

Old Post 01-12-2014 04:33 AM
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

This Cross

I know where 4 out of 7 are. (Daisy raised 8, 1 died at a young age)

Max is a top young Dog I own him

A friend of mine here in Ontario Tom Watson has a male named Cilas thats ready for the hunts

Don Flowers has a Female in Belpre Ohio named Annie, that is a coondog

Mike Matthews has a Male in OK, has a male that is also a coondog. Likes to tree alone

These 4 all are ready to go in the hunts!!

Last edited by timber hunter on 01-21-2014 at 06:13 PM

Old Post 01-12-2014 05:01 AM