UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > 3 year old male TOC qualified... Accurate coon dog
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
slicktree77
UKC Forum Member

3 year old male TOC qualified... Accurate coon dog

Boones a three year old dog who doubled up at this year's spring SS . He's accurate as they come , not a blow through the country type dog , he's a tree them behind those kind of dogs , honest strike dog , likes to be alone , will sometimes cover if dogs are treed right next to him if he's working a track, can hunt him every night of the week or twice a week he's still accurate, doesn't need fur is mouth often , has a big dying locate you can tree him on. Great handle , clean n quiet in kennel , bigger white colored dog , average / above average mouth , belly up tree dog , doesn't get pushed off a tree very often yet doesn't start anything at the tree , he's three wins from grand toc qualified for this year , almost a silver champ in pkc currently has 550$ ish won in the state race this year , he is a two pills a day thyroid dog , dont let that scare you away from him , can just put the pill in his food or his mouth n he'll take it , I feed him twice a day and just put the pill in his food . Reason I'm selling him I don't have enough handlers , if I knew of someone who was trustworthy n responsible and hunted hard that couldn't afford a dog I'd be willing to do a partnership with the right person ( must have good references ) thicker the coon the better hell be , he threw up 625 + in a hour before , he will get deep if needed , bout a 70 percent accurate lay up dog , his downfall he's quirky you can't beat him , give him a tap with a switch to correct him , can't fry him he'll come back , he will need to be your buddy to hunt best for you , the more time you spend with him the better hell hunt for you, lately he's been real good getting hooked and having a coon with a few minutes left in the hunt to win the cast .. other reason I'm selling is I have 4 pups outta my female that's taken 7 years to get a liter out of , can only hunt so many dogs , ive posted him before then had a local handler hunt him n then they fade away , located in a Eden NY ( western NY ) I'll show him any night in thick coon or rough country , bring your dog for a measuring stick , I have nothing to hide ... Please be serious when Inquiring about him, not interested in trades ... 7167257952. I'm located in western NY .... 4k is what it'll take to buy a dog you just need to spend some time with for him to buddy up with you and you'll have a dog you can put against any of them out there cause he's gone against some of the best out there , some casts he's won against them some he's lost , that's about as honest as I can be I have pics of him and videos , he wins by plus points not circles ... Does he slick yes but not very often, I don't know of a single dog that doesn't slick and if their is one I don't believe it ...the ONLY trade I'd consider is a female as accurate , that's a smaller dog that's a fast dog and can breed and be taken to town .. I have a male that I'm getting collected and want to get some more pups on the ground out of him

Last edited by slicktree77 on 06-21-2021 at 04:58 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-21-2021 04:54 PM
slicktree77 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for slicktree77 Click here to Send slicktree77 a Private Message Click Here to Email slicktree77 Find more posts by slicktree77 Add slicktree77 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
slicktree77
UKC Forum Member

Still here

Old Post 06-23-2021 01:24 PM
slicktree77 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for slicktree77 Click here to Send slicktree77 a Private Message Click Here to Email slicktree77 Find more posts by slicktree77 Add slicktree77 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rockystep
UKC Forum Member

Dog

Bought a Dog from this man a while back and he was exactly as described

Old Post 06-25-2021 06:15 AM
Rockystep is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rockystep Click here to Send Rockystep a Private Message Find more posts by Rockystep Add Rockystep to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote