UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Utchmans deepholler hemi
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Ohioredhunter98
UKC Forum Member

Utchmans deepholler hemi

Looking for a dog I sold about 3 years ago her name is pr utchmans deeholler hemi she is out of utchmans blue zeb and utchmans deepholler sue, she would be about 5 years old now and I sold her to a guy in Oklahoma but I can't remember or find his name any info on her or the guy who owns her now would be greatly appreciated thank you just would like to hear how she is doing 614-506-1470

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-11-2017 10:50 PM
Ohioredhunter98 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ohioredhunter98 Click here to Send Ohioredhunter98 a Private Message Click Here to Email Ohioredhunter98 Find more posts by Ohioredhunter98 Add Ohioredhunter98 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
collarguy
UKC Forum Member

I think she was made a NtCh by Danny and sold to a pleasure hunter. I don't know the name of the man that has her.

GRNT Blue River Ringo (Zeb x Deep Holler Sue)

Branko Bred Beagles.
English Pointers

Old Post 03-14-2017 12:55 AM
collarguy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for collarguy Click here to Send collarguy a Private Message Click Here to Email collarguy Find more posts by collarguy Add collarguy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ohioredhunter98
UKC Forum Member

Anyway you could get In touch with Danny and get the fellas name for me id surely appreciate it

Old Post 03-14-2017 01:35 AM
Ohioredhunter98 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ohioredhunter98 Click here to Send Ohioredhunter98 a Private Message Click Here to Email Ohioredhunter98 Find more posts by Ohioredhunter98 Add Ohioredhunter98 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JoshGreen
UKC Forum Member

Mike hilty had her, he raised a littler of pups out of my buddy male and then sold her not long after I believe

2011 RedBone Days High Scoring Bluetick
2011 English Days High Scoring Bluetick
2012 Semi finalist W.T.D.A World Championship
2012 BBOA Ohio State Championship King Of
Hunt
2016 Matt Stein memorial $1,000 added finalist

Old Post 03-25-2017 02:06 AM
JoshGreen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JoshGreen Click here to Send JoshGreen a Private Message Click Here to Email JoshGreen Find more posts by JoshGreen Add JoshGreen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cethridge
UKC Forum Member

Check with UKC, they might be able to help

Old Post 03-25-2017 02:09 AM
cethridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cethridge Click here to Send cethridge a Private Message Click Here to Email cethridge Find more posts by cethridge Add cethridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike Hilty
UKC Forum Member

Ukc #

W-229-769 #
More like 6, and sold back to east coast, sold for good money twice, lost track of her. UKC will find her.

Old Post 03-25-2017 02:34 PM
Mike Hilty is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike Hilty Click here to Send Mike Hilty a Private Message Find more posts by Mike Hilty Add Mike Hilty to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote