UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > rc and jenny × rambo ll both parents are winners
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
KoonKrossin
UKC Forum Member

rc and jenny × rambo ll both parents are winners

................pr raisen Cain
..........grch grnite pr springhill blue jaggs_
................grch nitech pr springhill blue jenny
......Grch grnite pr utchmans blue rags
................NiteCh pr Lincoln blue yoakam
............pr pughs blue bell
................Pr utchmans so bl Jill
..NiteCh pr Slippery creeks rags boozer
................Grnite grch pr smileys blue rambo 11
............Grch.grntch.pr Pinecreeks screwy lewey_
................ pr flinthills blue sade
........Grnite grch hilliards blue penny
................grnite grch pr smileys blue rambo 11_
............Grch grnite pr clear river Kat
................Grnite pr clear river curlee

Pups

................Grch.grntch.pr smileys rambo llc
............ grnite grch pr frosty blue bobo
................NiteCh grch prSouth shore Dr blue face
........ch pr coldnoses frosty blue swerve
................pr springhill blue raisen Cain
............NiteCh pr frosty blue Ann
................NiteCh grch pr springhill blue jenny
....NiteCh Ch pr koon krossin rambos blue grits
................fch grnite grch pr Vining running bullet
............pr springhill blue raisen Cain
................ch grnite pr frostys fancy
........pr cripple creek jennys blue jam
................grnite pr Hindmans broad ax blue max
............NiteCh pr springhill blue jenny llc
................NiteCh grch pr springhill blue jenny

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-22-2017 03:48 AM
KoonKrossin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KoonKrossin Click here to Send KoonKrossin a Private Message Click Here to Email KoonKrossin Find more posts by KoonKrossin Add KoonKrossin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KoonKrossin
UKC Forum Member

Cross was made Sunday and will be expected at the end of April these pups will be the perfect age to start next season will be super stakes and chkc and ukc grits won first place registered at national bluetick days and queen of hunt at bboa alabama state championship she likes one win being dual grand and should be before pups arrive if they have half the brains the dam has they will be extremely smart

Old Post 02-22-2017 03:52 AM
KoonKrossin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KoonKrossin Click here to Send KoonKrossin a Private Message Click Here to Email KoonKrossin Find more posts by KoonKrossin Add KoonKrossin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blue blue
UKC Forum Member

I'd

Like to have one of them.

Old Post 02-23-2017 01:22 AM
blue blue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blue blue Click here to Send blue blue a Private Message Click Here to Email blue blue Find more posts by blue blue Add blue blue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
white oak mt.
UKC Forum Member

pup

I like two have a female.

404-304-3508

'PR' WHITE OAK MT.DIANA
'PR' WHITE OAK MT.BLITZ W/CO/OWNED./SON
'PR'WHITE OAK MT. BELL/W/CO,OWNED/SON
'PR'WHITE OAK MT.BELL II /SON
'PR'WHITE OAK MT.SNOOTER/SON

REST IN PEACE
'PR'CH. GR NITE.CH PENNY
'PR' NITE CH ROCK
'PR'NITE CH STORMY
'PR'WHITE OAK MT.JOSIE

Old Post 02-23-2017 10:16 AM
white oak mt. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for white oak mt. Click here to Send white oak mt. a Private Message Click Here to Email white oak mt. Find more posts by white oak mt. Add white oak mt. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
white oak mt.
UKC Forum Member

pup

BTT,

404-304-3508

'PR' WHITE OAK MT.DIANA
'PR' WHITE OAK MT.BLITZ W/CO/OWNED./SON
'PR'WHITE OAK MT. BELL/W/CO,OWNED/SON
'PR'WHITE OAK MT.BELL II /SON
'PR'WHITE OAK MT.SNOOTER/SON

REST IN PEACE
'PR'CH. GR NITE.CH PENNY
'PR' NITE CH ROCK
'PR'NITE CH STORMY
'PR'WHITE OAK MT.JOSIE

Old Post 02-27-2017 12:27 AM
white oak mt. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for white oak mt. Click here to Send white oak mt. a Private Message Click Here to Email white oak mt. Find more posts by white oak mt. Add white oak mt. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dougmiller
UKC Forum Member

Pm sent

Definitely Would be interested in a pup . Pm sent . thank you. Doug

Grch Millers Blue Moose (Drip-Lucy)

Old Post 03-04-2017 09:05 PM
Dougmiller is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dougmiller Click here to Send Dougmiller a Private Message Click Here to Email Dougmiller Find more posts by Dougmiller Add Dougmiller to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Randall Allman
UKC Forum Member

pups

I have a Nite Ch. female that is a full sister to your Boozer male dog and I would be interested in a pup so I wont have to breed my female .I don't enjoy raising pups. Randall Allman

Old Post 03-04-2017 10:12 PM
Randall Allman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Randall Allman Click here to Send Randall Allman a Private Message Click Here to Email Randall Allman Find more posts by Randall Allman Add Randall Allman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KoonKrossin
UKC Forum Member

Randell sorry about the wait on me to get back to you I haven't been able to login to my account and couldn't get my password fixed

Old Post 03-15-2017 08:04 PM
KoonKrossin
UKC Forum Member

Grits won again this past weekend and that was what she needed to make her grand nite it had been raining and all the other hounds in our cast treed a possum she is a honest dog and when she trees she has a coon a high percentage of the time that happened within 10 mins of the hunt so she hunted the rest of the time by herself and racked up some points I have high expectations for these pups

Old Post 03-15-2017 08:10 PM
Sparks5
UKC Forum Member

Pups

I'm real interested in a female, I have a real nice Utchman male that I'm going to want some pups off of. I'm in Hartselle AL.

Old Post 03-16-2017 02:38 AM
Sparks5 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sparks5 Click here to Send Sparks5 a Private Message Click Here to Email Sparks5 Find more posts by Sparks5 Add Sparks5 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KoonKrossin
UKC Forum Member

Ok I'm keeping up with the ones that said they want so I'll and you to the list what's your name

Old Post 03-16-2017 02:48 AM
Sparks5
UKC Forum Member

Keith Sparks 256 612 8975

Old Post 03-16-2017 03:58 AM
Sparks5 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sparks5 Click here to Send Sparks5 a Private Message Click Here to Email Sparks5 Find more posts by Sparks5 Add Sparks5 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sparks5
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Any idea on how much you will be asking for pups ??

Old Post 03-16-2017 04:05 AM
KoonKrossin
UKC Forum Member

I plan on paying up the superstakes on the pups and having them chkc registered and I'm m gonna be asking $400 not a bad price for the quality of this female

Old Post 03-16-2017 07:50 AM
khester7923
UKC Forum Member

ive sent you several pms since that is the only way to try and reach you. need a way to reach you

Old Post 03-16-2017 02:41 PM
khester7923 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for khester7923 Click here to Send khester7923 a Private Message Click Here to Email khester7923 Find more posts by khester7923 Add khester7923 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KoonKrossin
UKC Forum Member

Re: I'd

quote:
Originally posted by blue blue
Like to have one of them.

Ok I'm trying to keep up with everyone that wants a pup off grits I hope she has enough for everyone cause I think they are gonna be nice pups and easy to train just comment below male or female of which you are interested in and I will make a list of the ones that have contacted me with what they prefer thanks and God bless

Old Post 03-17-2017 12:15 AM
5H4TT3R
New UKC Forum Member

Interested Here

I'd like either a male or female. Please keep the thread updated!!

Old Post 03-17-2017 03:20 AM
5H4TT3R is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 5H4TT3R Click here to Send 5H4TT3R a Private Message Find more posts by 5H4TT3R Add 5H4TT3R to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KoonKrossin
UKC Forum Member

Had grits in a chkc tonight she is making for the alabama state race maybe I can still get in the top few dogs after she has the pups

Old Post 03-21-2017 05:57 AM
KoonKrossin
UKC Forum Member

Grits is either getting really fat or she is starting to show I'm getting fired up about these pups the purpose is to better the breed and if they end up better than her we will have some champs in the making

Old Post 03-24-2017 04:02 PM
KoonKrossin
UKC Forum Member

Just received my certificate for grand night champion today in the mail if these finish out as fast as grits did they will be the great ones she finished in maybe 10 hunts

Old Post 03-26-2017 02:35 AM
KoonKrossin
UKC Forum Member

Re: Interested Here

quote:
Originally posted by 5H4TT3R
I'd like either a male or female. Please keep the thread updated!!

Send me a message with your name and number and I will keep you updated

Old Post 03-26-2017 02:36 AM
KoonKrossin
UKC Forum Member

Hopefully I have a good litter with this female with all the people that have said they wanted a pup I'd like to keep a couple for myself so for that to happen she will have to have quiet a few if interested shoot me a message with your name and number to confirm

Old Post 03-29-2017 02:48 AM
KoonKrossin
UKC Forum Member

We have only 22 more days left til grits has her pups I'm very excited about this litter would be an understatement from the bloodline of reproducers that will be in the pups pedigree and the way grits has performed these pups should be very pleasing

Old Post 04-02-2017 07:36 AM
KoonKrossin
UKC Forum Member

18 more days til we have pups and grits is getting bigger by the minute might have a good litter

Old Post 04-06-2017 08:08 PM
KoonKrossin
UKC Forum Member

I understand that some folks can't message me on here cause they don't have a username so I'm gonna just leave my number on here feel free to send me a text cause I'll be working and might not be able to answer

Old Post 04-07-2017 07:18 PM