UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Night Champion Male - 5 Years Old - $1700.00
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Bruce White
UKC Forum Member

Night Champion Male - 5 Years Old - $1700.00

Copperhead Red has two wins toward Grand. He hunts good alone or with company. He trees coons, has a medium mouth ( I've heard him a mile away). Beautiful medium to dark red hound weighing about 65 pounds. He has a stud dog pedigree. $1700.00 Bruce White 270 999 0847 Western Kentucky

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-28-2017 04:27 PM
Bruce White is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce White Click here to Send Bruce White a Private Message Click Here to Email Bruce White Find more posts by Bruce White Add Bruce White to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce White
UKC Forum Member

I made a short video of Red treeing last night. If interested I will text it to you.

Old Post 01-29-2017 10:35 AM
Bruce White is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce White Click here to Send Bruce White a Private Message Click Here to Email Bruce White Find more posts by Bruce White Add Bruce White to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce White
UKC Forum Member

Red has been hunted in several states. He is a solid hound that trees coons wherever he's cast. He can be Granded out and would be a good dog to stud. His sire is Grand Nite Ch Moonlight After Shock and his Dam is Grand Nite Champion Flatten's Busy Anne. She is Brush Buster and Woodpecker bred.

Old Post 01-30-2017 04:26 PM
Bruce White
UKC Forum Member

Will gladly show in your he timber. No cheaper off the chain. He is a nice dog with good disposition. He starts hunting when you release him. Does not racehorse a half mile before he starts hunting. If a coon is sitting up close he'll tree it. I like that.

Old Post 02-04-2017 07:12 AM
STILLWATER REDS
UKC Forum Member

Male

You still have him?

George.......Stillwater redbones Marietta S.C stillwaters allnite copper(2 first) AkC/UKC NITECH STILLWATERS RED JOE... NITECH STILLWATERS HARDWOOD DOLLY... NITECHAMP STILLWATERS HARDWOOD ACE [ 9 STRAIGHT CAST WINS BEFORE DEATH..4 WINS TOWARD GRAND

Old Post 02-04-2017 02:24 PM
STILLWATER REDS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for STILLWATER REDS Click here to Send STILLWATER REDS a Private Message Click Here to Email STILLWATER REDS Find more posts by STILLWATER REDS Add STILLWATER REDS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce White
UKC Forum Member

He is still for sale. No one has come to try him.Redbone people sure like to text and talk on the phone. Lots of inquiries.

Old Post 02-07-2017 07:19 AM
Lilred89
New UKC Forum Member

Interested

Interested in dog my number is 8125082678

Old Post 02-18-2017 03:13 AM
Lilred89 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lilred89 Click here to Send Lilred89 a Private Message Click Here to Email Lilred89 Find more posts by Lilred89 Add Lilred89 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce White
UKC Forum Member

Still have this dog. I have found a young dog I want so I'll reduce the price on Red. Call if interested 270 999 0847

Old Post 03-18-2017 02:27 AM
tnredbones
UKC Forum Member

5 year

can you send pics and new price thanks

Old Post 03-18-2017 12:40 PM
tnredbones is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tnredbones Click here to Send tnredbones a Private Message Find more posts by tnredbones Add tnredbones to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sam Lorton
New UKC Forum Member

I would like to know your bottom dollar and see the pics and video clip. Thank you for your time.

Old Post 03-19-2017 09:03 PM
Sam Lorton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sam Lorton Click here to Send Sam Lorton a Private Message Click Here to Email Sam Lorton Find more posts by Sam Lorton Add Sam Lorton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote