UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Grnite Crow & Grants cutter in tennessee
Pages (18): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
allen davis
UKC Forum Member

#3Grnite Crow & Grants cutter in tennessee #3 reproducer

A good friend mr reed the owner of cutter has let me bring him to SE tennessee so you guys could be closer to breed to him. duel grand cutters cain won the winter classic this year and he will be the triple crown winner also had the pleasure of hunting cain some this year he is super nice hound. other dogs out of cutter won some big hunts this year. have a few cutter dogs myself they go the minute you cut them. some friends also hunt cutter dogs around me they love them. have any questions #423-715-9254 Allen.

Last edited by allen davis on 07-01-2012 at 01:40 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-27-2011 01:17 AM
allen davis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for allen davis Click here to Send allen davis a Private Message Click Here to Email allen davis Find more posts by allen davis Add allen davis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CLJohnson
UKC Forum Member

Everybody needs to atleast go with a Cutter dog to see if they like them, whether you want to breed to him or not call and im sure we can find someone to take you with a real good hound out of him.

Middle Creek Kennels:

Home of:

-GRNITECH Ball's Stylish Hickory Nut Harry
GRCH GRNITECH PR' Crow and Grant's Cutter
-GRCH GRNITECH PR' Night Heat Abby

NITECH PR' Middle Creek's Stylish Kate (1st place 2011 UKC Youth National open hunt and overall high scoring treeing walker female. 1st Place Plott Sectional and overall high scoring dog. Qualified for the 2012 UKC World Championship. Qualified for the 2012 Youth Nationals.)

-NITECH PR' MC Queen & Fergys Wipeout Zack
'PR' Wipeout Pebbles
-NTECH PR' Packrat

-GRNITECH ‘PR’ Hard Knockin Stylish Hayes
GRNITECH ‘PR’ Ball’s Stylish Hickory Nut Harry
-GRNITECH ‘PR’ Schmersal’s Stylish Anna

NITECH ‘PR’ Middle Creek’s Stylish Banjo

-GRNITECH ‘PR’ Turpin’s Insane Cain
NITECH ‘PR’ Johnson’s Extreme Jane
-GRNITECH ‘PR’ Treesinging Rambling Roxy

Old Post 10-27-2011 09:21 PM
CLJohnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CLJohnson Click here to Send CLJohnson a Private Message Find more posts by CLJohnson Add CLJohnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
allen davis
UKC Forum Member

cl johnson

going to cut cutter loose let him stretch his legs cl johnson if you wanna see him go.

Last edited by allen davis on 10-29-2011 at 02:54 AM

Old Post 10-29-2011 02:48 AM
allen davis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for allen davis Click here to Send allen davis a Private Message Click Here to Email allen davis Find more posts by allen davis Add allen davis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CLJohnson
UKC Forum Member

I really want to see the old fella do it, i will make a special trip to see it.

Middle Creek Kennels:

Home of:

NITECH PR' Middle Creek's Stylish Kate (1st place 2011 UKC Youth National open hunt and overall high scoring treeing walker female. 1st Place Plott Sectional and overall high scoring dog. Qualified for the 2012 UKC World Championship. Qualified for the 2012 Youth Nationals.)

'PR' Wipeout Pebbles
-NTECH PR' Packrat

Old Post 10-29-2011 02:53 AM
CLJohnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CLJohnson Click here to Send CLJohnson a Private Message Find more posts by CLJohnson Add CLJohnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
allen davis
UKC Forum Member

cutter and his son

took cutter and a yound dog out of him 2 trees 1 coon and 1 big old bushy tree. cutter can still get deep and have the coon. the pup was looking good himself. get me some pic of them next trip to share.

Old Post 10-30-2011 07:37 PM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

whats the stud fee?

Grand Champion Stevenson's "Johnny Jet,"

Palms 18:39........You armed me with strength for battle; you made my adversaries bow at my feet!
Two questions sum up life....
Why am I here ? And Where am I headed.

Old Post 11-01-2011 04:01 AM
cripple creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cripple creek Click here to Send cripple creek a Private Message Click Here to Email cripple creek Find more posts by cripple creek Add cripple creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jdw2920
UKC Forum Member

I've got a granpup to him on the dams side just 5 months old but hates a Coon. Wouldn't mind coming up one night n going I have family all around you n grew up n polk co myself. How long r u going to have him?

Old Post 11-01-2011 11:54 AM
jdw2920 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jdw2920 Click here to Send jdw2920 a Private Message Find more posts by jdw2920 Add jdw2920 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jdw2920
UKC Forum Member

I may ride up one evening next with the time change it makes it easier to ho especially with teaching an all

Old Post 11-05-2011 12:04 AM
jdw2920 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jdw2920 Click here to Send jdw2920 a Private Message Find more posts by jdw2920 Add jdw2920 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JAMES WADDELL
UKC Forum Member

CUTTER

I have a 15month old male out of the Cutter dog I am hunting him in the mountains of East Tennessee where coons are thin and am catching coon with him by his self.He has a good mouth,can run a track,and trees good.This is the first dog I have had from this blood line and like him very well.This line seems to be balanced not to much track or tree just enuff on both ends and very very independent.Thanks James Waddell

Old Post 11-05-2011 12:18 AM
JAMES WADDELL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JAMES WADDELL Click here to Send JAMES WADDELL a Private Message Click Here to Email JAMES WADDELL Find more posts by JAMES WADDELL Add JAMES WADDELL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
redneck04
UKC Forum Member

James

James

This is Jason. Im really glad that your cutter pup is turning out good for you. I tried to be as honest as i could about the young dog. His mother was as good as a dog that you ever unstapped, she threw some well balanced hounds. I dont know none of them that you can buy. Keep him in the woods and keep me updated.

thanks redneck

HOME OF GRANDNITECH 'JACKSONS GREAT WHITE RANK' 3yr old Son Of The Great White Shark!!

Old Post 11-05-2011 01:25 AM
redneck04 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for redneck04 Click here to Send redneck04 a Private Message Find more posts by redneck04 Add redneck04 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
allen davis
UKC Forum Member

cutter's luke

luke

Last edited by allen davis on 11-05-2011 at 05:17 PM

Old Post 11-05-2011 05:12 PM
JAMES WADDELL
UKC Forum Member

Cutter

Thanks guys
If I had a good female ready to breed I would be breeding to the Cutter dog.This young dog I have off of him is only 15months old and you would think he was a hard hunted 4year old.This young dog goes hunting to find a track and will try his best to put a tree on the end of it with the coon.He is very independent and is a very clean type dog.I have run him over top of deer,fox,bear,and just about any off game you can name here in Tennessee any he stays focused on treeing coon.
Thanks Again James Waddell

Old Post 11-05-2011 09:19 PM
JAMES WADDELL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JAMES WADDELL Click here to Send JAMES WADDELL a Private Message Click Here to Email JAMES WADDELL Find more posts by JAMES WADDELL Add JAMES WADDELL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bullrider25
UKC Forum Member

me and my buddy got drawn out with the cutter cain dog at the zone this past year, he got real deep and had the meat. This is the only coon any dog treed in the cast, and i will say he sure is one heck of a tree dog. Ive not owned a cutter dog or not sure if ive been with many in other cast but i will say i want see that night i did like what i seen out of cutter dogs.

Old Post 11-06-2011 06:56 PM
bullrider25 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bullrider25 Click here to Send bullrider25 a Private Message Click Here to Email bullrider25 Find more posts by bullrider25 Add bullrider25 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CLJohnson
UKC Forum Member

Allen, I would throw some pictures up of Kate, but shes not much to look at LOL, Luke is looking good on the wood, you need to get started on the female. Can't go wrong with a Cutter dog, he throws accurate, cold noes, track driving hounds that want to be independent.

Middle Creek Kennels:

Home of:

'PR' Wipeout Pebbles
-NTECH PR' Packrat

Old Post 11-07-2011 01:50 AM
allen davis
UKC Forum Member

cain

yes cain get deep and treed but hes like any dog could have a bad night but 99% of the time hes on his game hes just like his dad likes to get deep. yes cody put a pic of that ugly dog on here i will keep my eyes closed. LOL

Last edited by allen davis on 12-01-2011 at 03:00 AM

Old Post 11-08-2011 12:00 AM
allen davis
UKC Forum Member

cutter female

friend of mine made his young female out of cutter made nite champion friday night and 1 win toward grand sat night she is a tough little female

Last edited by allen davis on 11-16-2011 at 01:01 AM

Old Post 11-14-2011 12:36 AM
tall timber man
UKC Forum Member

wat is the bottom side or cutters cains pedigree

Old Post 11-15-2011 02:39 PM
tall timber man is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tall timber man Click here to Send tall timber man a Private Message Click Here to Email tall timber man Find more posts by tall timber man Add tall timber man to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
allen davis
UKC Forum Member

cutters cain mother

grnite chloe cheyanne#9 current reproducer grnite big creek rat tat, grnite judes rockett, rat attack, high country boogie; hard rock cafe, raiders barbie doll, has an all grand pedigree. have a female out of the last cross cutter and chloe cheyanne. cant wait for her to grow up. hope she is half as good as cain. pups were sold before they hit the ground. cain has a sister that is grandnite also.

Last edited by allen davis on 12-01-2011 at 03:01 AM

Old Post 11-16-2011 01:13 AM
allen davis
UKC Forum Member

cutter

took cutter tonight 840 yrd on the garmin had 2 he amazes me how he can get thru the woods and get treed and have a coon. his son was looking good himself. took pic on my phone forgot the camera now if my son can get them downloaded to the computer will share them. 1 thing for sure is he has a lot of drive in him.

Old Post 11-18-2011 02:54 AM
JAMES WADDELL
UKC Forum Member

Allen has anyone collected semen off of Cutter?I got a good ideal when he is gone people will wish they could breed to him.I know I would like to have another one later on if it would be anything like the one I have now.

Old Post 11-18-2011 03:30 AM
coch20
UKC Forum Member

I f. You have semen on him how much would a breeding be. Would. Be a good idea to buy one now and keep it

Northern Backwoods Kennels

Old Post 11-18-2011 01:10 PM
coch20 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coch20 Click here to Send coch20 a Private Message Click Here to Email coch20 Find more posts by coch20 Add coch20 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
allen davis
UKC Forum Member

yes

yes he has semen collected. doubt doug would part with it thou. lots of people calling me on cutter dogs seems like a lot of people are enjoy hunting them.

Old Post 11-19-2011 12:47 PM
CLJohnson
UKC Forum Member

Old cutter is still getting through the woods good, and putting out good litters, breed to him while he is close.

Middle Creek Kennels:

Home of:

'PR' Wipeout Pebbles
-NTECH PR' Packrat

Old Post 11-23-2011 11:08 PM
allen davis
UKC Forum Member

cutter

cutter stay"s in the current top producing list for a reason he reproduces.

Old Post 11-24-2011 02:07 AM
furcatcher
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by CLJohnson
Everybody needs to atleast go with a Cutter dog to see if they like them, whether you want to breed to him or not call and im sure we can find someone to take you with a real good hound out of him.
I have a daughter out of [ cutter ] she is a nice coondog , I just had a litter 11 weeks ago , I bred her to my [ Fletchers Stylish Jake male ] Hope to make coonhounds out of some and Bear hounds out of two. Anybody ever use cutter dogs for bear that you have heard of ?

Old Post 11-24-2011 04:05 AM
furcatcher is offline Click Here to See the Profile for furcatcher Click here to Send furcatcher a Private Message Click Here to Email furcatcher Find more posts by furcatcher Add furcatcher to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote