UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > High X-Pectations Male
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
cemoore
UKC Forum Member

High X-Pectations Male/with pic.

This dog just turned 6 yrs. old last mth. I brought this dog out on In. and talked to two owner and swore that they caught a lot of coon up there in In. with this dog alone. But he just will not hunt alone for me. I have &1100. in this dog but if someone is interested in him make me an offer you will probability own him. He is a real good bred dog if some one just want him for breeding. Call 2292208512 SW Ga. I will be coming to north Alabama Friday 3/10/17 if this will help anyone.

Last edited by cemoore on 03-09-2017 at 03:02 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-04-2017 05:03 PM
cemoore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cemoore Click here to Send cemoore a Private Message Click Here to Email cemoore Find more posts by cemoore Add cemoore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cemoore
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 03-06-2017 03:28 PM
cemoore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cemoore Click here to Send cemoore a Private Message Click Here to Email cemoore Find more posts by cemoore Add cemoore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cemoore
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 03-07-2017 03:40 AM
cemoore
UKC Forum Member

BTT

Old Post 03-09-2017 03:08 AM
cemoore
UKC Forum Member

BTT

Old Post 03-10-2017 02:27 AM
cemoore
UKC Forum Member

BTT

Old Post 03-13-2017 12:36 AM
cemoore
UKC Forum Member

BTT

Old Post 03-14-2017 02:53 AM
cemoore
UKC Forum Member

BTT

Old Post 03-15-2017 01:41 AM
cemoore
UKC Forum Member

BTT

Old Post 03-16-2017 02:19 AM
cemoore
UKC Forum Member

BTT

Old Post 03-18-2017 10:23 PM
cemoore
UKC Forum Member

BTT

Old Post 03-20-2017 02:50 AM
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Male....

I was one you talked to.....
I owned Cash when he was 2 years old. He was a pretty good Hound, very accurate and straight as they come. I Sold him to a guy that lived 15 miles from me, he tried him by himself 2 different nights with me. He went hunting, and treed a Coon every turnout....except the first tree, it was huge and leafy and we couldn't find it, but I think he had it.
This Dog went thru 5 different Owners after I owned him & before you got him. I don't know what others did to him to make him not hunt.....All I know is he hunted very good by himself when I had him.
Tim

Quality, Dependable Coon Lights--Built by a Coonhunter for Coonhunters
==================================
** Superior Lights

** Sunspot Hunting Lights

** Zepp's--Quality Products

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

** They Twist it until they start believing it themselves**

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Competition Coonhunters and Politicians
** Win anyway you have to & tell everyone what they want to hear **

Old Post 03-20-2017 03:21 AM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cemoore
UKC Forum Member

Thank for your comment.

Old Post 03-20-2017 08:11 PM
DancersRock
UKC Forum Member

Hang in there

Don't give up on him, like said earlier you just never know what he has been exposed to. Sounds like he is/was a pretty nice hound.

Old Post 03-20-2017 10:10 PM
DancersRock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DancersRock Click here to Send DancersRock a Private Message Click Here to Email DancersRock Find more posts by DancersRock Add DancersRock to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cemoore
UKC Forum Member

BTT

Old Post 03-21-2017 06:30 PM
Allen Wilson
UKC Forum Member

He's a nice looking hound....

Old Post 03-22-2017 01:59 AM
Allen Wilson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Allen Wilson Click here to Send Allen Wilson a Private Message Click Here to Email Allen Wilson Find more posts by Allen Wilson Add Allen Wilson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cemoore
UKC Forum Member

Thank you.

Old Post 03-22-2017 02:53 AM
Chet
UKC Forum Member

I don't know anything about him but u could take him to a vet and get his thyroid level check sometimes that will make a dog lazy especially a older dog

Old Post 03-22-2017 11:19 PM
Chet is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chet Click here to Send Chet a Private Message Find more posts by Chet Add Chet to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cemoore
UKC Forum Member

well I think if that was the case he would not hunt with another dog like he does.

Old Post 03-23-2017 01:48 AM
cemoore
UKC Forum Member

BTT

Old Post 03-25-2017 03:07 AM
cemoore
UKC Forum Member

BTT

Old Post 03-30-2017 02:00 PM