UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > How Many Pick 'Em Points Do You Have After Round 1 ??
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

As I posted earlier, with the way it is weighted, the person that picks the Overall Winner will win. These early rounds only matter if 2 or 3 people all pick the Overall Champion.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-20-2019 06:55 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, I just realized that I have Rick Stretch, John Strickland and Dalton Cummings with Tyler Pettit as my dark horse. What a Fantasy Handler lineup.

Old Post 09-20-2019 07:00 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
berger
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Todd K / UKC
There's not a points standings list. You just need to check the events results page for Round 1 winners from last night and see how many you had in your selections.

Well now that's a problem I don't remember all my picks.

319-201-8445

Old Post 09-20-2019 07:13 PM
berger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for berger Click here to Send berger a Private Message Find more posts by berger Add berger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rolin Blues
UKC Forum Member

Picks

Have 5 of 6 thru. Only big time English male from Michigan 'dropped the ball' for me to another English dog, i believe. Take care, Ron.

Old Post 09-20-2019 08:31 PM
Rolin Blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rolin Blues Click here to Send Rolin Blues a Private Message Find more posts by Rolin Blues Add Rolin Blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KEVIN MOSES
UKC Forum Member

Picks

2 of the 6 dogs I picked are in final four (Ace and Bonnie).

*NT.CH. MOSES' RUGGED RIDGE POACHER*

*GR.NT.CH. MOSES' PRETTYBOY POACHER*

*FCH CH GRNITECH SHATLEY LOBO*

http://www.poacherplotthounds.com/

Old Post 09-21-2019 12:11 PM
KEVIN MOSES is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KEVIN MOSES Click here to Send KEVIN MOSES a Private Message Click Here to Email KEVIN MOSES Visit KEVIN MOSES's homepage! Find more posts by KEVIN MOSES Add KEVIN MOSES to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rolin Blues
UKC Forum Member

Kevin

Looks like there is going to be a tie!!! Hope UKC has duplicate winners packages available. Take care, Ron.

Old Post 09-21-2019 01:52 PM
Rolin Blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rolin Blues Click here to Send Rolin Blues a Private Message Find more posts by Rolin Blues Add Rolin Blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kler Kry
UKC Forum Member

Winners; Ace and Bonnie

Ron have you been looking over my shoulder and copying again?

Old Post 09-21-2019 02:00 PM
Kler Kry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kler Kry Click here to Send Kler Kry a Private Message Click Here to Email Kler Kry Find more posts by Kler Kry Add Kler Kry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rolin Blues
UKC Forum Member

No

I did have 5 of 6 make it thru to last night. Do i have you both beat on tie breaker!!!! Take care, Ron.

Old Post 09-21-2019 02:21 PM
KEVIN MOSES
UKC Forum Member

Picks

You maybe sitting in drivers seat Ron, especially if one of those 2 win it.

*NT.CH. MOSES' RUGGED RIDGE POACHER*

*GR.NT.CH. MOSES' PRETTYBOY POACHER*

*FCH CH GRNITECH SHATLEY LOBO*

http://www.poacherplotthounds.com/

Old Post 09-21-2019 02:36 PM
KEVIN MOSES is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KEVIN MOSES Click here to Send KEVIN MOSES a Private Message Click Here to Email KEVIN MOSES Visit KEVIN MOSES's homepage! Find more posts by KEVIN MOSES Add KEVIN MOSES to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kler Kry
UKC Forum Member

WORLD Picks

I only picked 5, but could have picked 6. Off topic, how is your fox squirrel breeding project going?

Old Post 09-21-2019 02:57 PM
Kler Kry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kler Kry Click here to Send Kler Kry a Private Message Click Here to Email Kler Kry Find more posts by Kler Kry Add Kler Kry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rolin Blues
UKC Forum Member

No pups

Anne didn't take, so will try again this winter with live breeding to Big Country. At least, with his long legs, the pups should be able to get to those 'squirrel trees' faster!!! Do have litter of 12 pups out of her daughter, so maybe my squirrel breeding program is still alive. Take care, Ron.

Old Post 09-21-2019 03:41 PM
adam keller
UKC Forum Member

I think all I have left in I picked is Northridge Bonnie

Wolf River English

Gr nite ch wolf river big Dan (gr nite ch Indian ridge spot x gr nite ch wolf river Bell)

Gr Nite ch Pr Wolf River Blue Bell (Gr Nite Ch Main St Jack x Gr Nite Ch Indian Ridge Cindy)

Old Post 09-21-2019 05:33 PM
adam keller is offline Click Here to See the Profile for adam keller Click here to Send adam keller a Private Message Click Here to Email adam keller Find more posts by adam keller Add adam keller to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hittman
UKC Forum Member

I got one pick left. Lane Denny and Emmy good luck tonight. Bring that world title home to Oklahoma.

Old Post 09-21-2019 07:18 PM
Hittman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hittman Click here to Send Hittman a Private Message Click Here to Email Hittman Find more posts by Hittman Add Hittman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, how many picked Emmy to win it all?

Old Post 09-22-2019 02:23 PM
Hittman
UKC Forum Member

I can not wait for the results and winners to be announced. It was really fun watching the play by play. They did a awsome job. Made me fill like I was right there with them. I was on the edge of my seat at the end. Hats off to UKC on the Pickem contest and play by play.

Old Post 09-23-2019 12:47 AM
Hittman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hittman Click here to Send Hittman a Private Message Click Here to Email Hittman Find more posts by Hittman Add Hittman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
berger
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Hittman
I can not wait for the results and winners to be announced. It was really fun watching the play by play. They did a awsome job. Made me fill like I was right there with them. I was on the edge of my seat at the end. Hats off to UKC on the Pickem contest and play by play.

I would like to know how many participated??

319-201-8445

Old Post 09-23-2019 01:18 AM
berger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for berger Click here to Send berger a Private Message Find more posts by berger Add berger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
trevorwade09
UKC Forum Member

861 people put their picks in. Hopefully results will be completed tomorrow but I haven't talked to our media department since we left for Marshalltown.

Old Post 09-23-2019 01:40 AM
trevorwade09 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for trevorwade09 Click here to Send trevorwade09 a Private Message Click Here to Email trevorwade09 Find more posts by trevorwade09 Add trevorwade09 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rolin Blues
UKC Forum Member

total

Came up with 35 pts. for my total, but didn't pick winner, so probably lost!!! Did have 2nd & 4th picked though. Take care, Ron.

Old Post 09-23-2019 02:03 AM
Hittman
UKC Forum Member

If figured right had 39 pts and picked the winner.

Old Post 09-23-2019 02:18 AM
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Corey Hitt

Can you give me and Tar some lessons before the next contest? Lol. Dave

Old Post 09-23-2019 02:22 AM
Dave Richards is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hittman
UKC Forum Member

Dave
3 of the dogs I picked I know and handlers.
Emmy
Shack
Shack attack
Are solid hounds.
Iam a Walker dog man and always will be.
But I picked big country because I read up on him. Solid hound.
Read up on Reggie he is a solid hound.
I tired to pick solid hounds that I thought would advance and score points.
There was alot of solid hounds in world hunt. And had to be to be hunting and going for the world.
The final cast had me on the edge of my seat the hole time.
And the best part is a Okie is coming home with the title.

Old Post 09-23-2019 02:30 AM
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Corey Hitt

It was nice to see a young hunter like him win the World Hunt, I have heard nothing but good about him. It's very pleasing to me to see you young guys enjoying a sport that I grew up loving myself. Hopefully, things will only get better and better, new rules, money purses, something to give you young hunters incentive to hit the hunts. Dave

Old Post 09-24-2019 12:04 AM
Dave Richards is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hittman
UKC Forum Member

Dave
I think UKC is going in the right direction. Sometimes change is good and has to happen to grow. I look for attendance to pick up. I have a young guy I grew up with just bought everything he needs to get started. I have really been bragging UKC up. I have took it as my own mission to promote UKC as much as I can and spread the word. First of the year are club will open its doors. We have some good minds behind it in operations. Not only will I try to get Oklahoma guys to attend but Texas. I have talked to alot of guys in both states with postive results. It's kinda like the movie field of dreams. You build it they will come. I have some ideas to gain the attention of young and old hunters. Dave I wish you lived closer you would enjoy some of the stuff I have planned. And thank you for your help you have done. It is really appreciated

Old Post 09-24-2019 12:33 AM
Hittman
UKC Forum Member

Allen and UKC staff big thumbs up from me. Yall are doing good in my book.

Old Post 09-24-2019 12:38 AM