UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Black & Tans: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Per pups for sale in Bama.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
big a
UKC Forum Member

Per pups for sale in Bama.

Male

Female 1

Female 2

$250

4 mounths old

205-712-9424

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-13-2014 05:58 PM
big a is offline Click Here to See the Profile for big a Click here to Send big a a Private Message Click Here to Email big a Find more posts by big a Add big a to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
big a
UKC Forum Member

They should be independent and awesome treed dogs.

A buddy of mine got a male pup his is already runnin and tree a little, not bad for a 4 mounth old. Oh and they have good mouths too.

Last edited by big a on 09-21-2014 at 06:21 AM

Old Post 09-18-2014 03:07 AM
big a is offline Click Here to See the Profile for big a Click here to Send big a a Private Message Click Here to Email big a Find more posts by big a Add big a to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
big a
UKC Forum Member

Buddy let the pup out to run today he tree a squirrel. Don't over look these pup they are goin be something if given a chance.

Old Post 09-21-2014 06:14 AM
big a
UKC Forum Member

Getting alot of interest in the pups

Old Post 09-23-2014 04:56 AM
Dan D.
UKC Forum Member

Guys, I raised Stetson at my house. Never should have sold him but sometimes life makes you do things you dont want to. He was an easy starter and a natural born split pressure tree dog. Real good mouth and would rather split tree than tree with dogs. Not mean just independent but not to a fault. At 12 months old i could take him, cloudy and eclipse and turn them three different directions and have three split trees. Not sure what he looks like now but at a young age he was very good looking and put together right. on top of all this you cant deal with a nicer guy than Al.

Old Post 09-23-2014 03:30 PM
Dan D. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dan D. Click here to Send Dan D. a Private Message Click Here to Email Dan D. Find more posts by Dan D. Add Dan D. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
big a
UKC Forum Member

They are 5 months old today.

Got this text today.

Last edited by big a on 09-23-2014 at 07:30 PM

Old Post 09-23-2014 07:23 PM
Rodney Stewart
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Dan D.
a natural born split pressure tree dog. Real good mouth and would rather split tree than tree with dogs. Not mean just independent but not to a fault.

This describe`s the two littermate`s we have to Stetson around here. One`s a male and one`s a female. I lost track of the other female that was from that litter. I would think they would pass that down to their pup`s. Another thing they all got that i like is they are bawl mouth on track.

Old Post 09-24-2014 03:42 AM
Rodney Stewart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rodney Stewart Click here to Send Rodney Stewart a Private Message Click Here to Email Rodney Stewart Find more posts by Rodney Stewart Add Rodney Stewart to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dan D.
UKC Forum Member

From what i recall Stetson never chopped on track either. If you heard him chop he was looking up. Has a big bawl mouth on the ground a great bawl locate and a hard chop mouth treedog. Wish Fog wasnt 12 i would try to make a cross like this again.

Old Post 09-24-2014 03:27 PM
Dan D. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dan D. Click here to Send Dan D. a Private Message Click Here to Email Dan D. Find more posts by Dan D. Add Dan D. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dan D.
UKC Forum Member

what kind of mouths do the pups off of Stetson have. I know the female will dictate some of this but wondered if they all had similar sound.

Old Post 09-24-2014 03:29 PM
big a
UKC Forum Member

The male and the bigger female has grate big old mouths, the other female has a good but more of a avg. Mouth. They should be bawl on ground and chop on the tree.

Old Post 09-24-2014 06:53 PM
big a
UKC Forum Member

I can't believe I still have these pups they are exactly what everyone is looking for so they say. I will even pay the SS up on litter as long as who every buys them pays them up both ways.

Old Post 09-26-2014 07:13 AM
big a
UKC Forum Member

Female 2 is gone.

Old Post 09-29-2014 06:08 AM
big a
UKC Forum Member

Got a guy commin to get one this weekend will have one left after that.

Old Post 10-01-2014 03:44 AM
big a
UKC Forum Member

The guy that got the female call to said his went hunt like a old last night if you are lookin for one to start and have some drive think these will fit the bill by the way till he got her she had just been in the pen.

Old Post 10-03-2014 09:30 PM
big a
UKC Forum Member

Down to female #1

Old Post 10-04-2014 06:50 PM
big a
UKC Forum Member

Sale pending pick up this weekend on the last female.

Old Post 10-07-2014 12:52 AM