UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Black & Tans: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > CH GRNITECH 'PR' Bastean's MO Black Smokey
Pages (11): « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
williamsE
UKC Forum Member

NIce David keep it up and it wont be long you will have your 100 pups !!!

Ch' Gr Nt Ch' Pr' Midnight Monkey
Nt Ch' Pr' Moonshine Mighty Max
Nt Ch' Pr' Super Sting ll (the late Sting ll)
Pr' Mighty Hayes
Pr' Forecast RADAR
Pr' Mighty Maze ( Mo Smokey X Sadie)
Monkey's Mnt Dew ( Monkey X Solo)
Missing Link ( Solo X Monkey )
417-650-7561 TEXT or Call anytime.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-19-2017 07:57 PM
williamsE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for williamsE Click here to Send williamsE a Private Message Click Here to Email williamsE Find more posts by williamsE Add williamsE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
davebastean
UKC Forum Member

Smokey X Lucille

Cody Harris of Wesley, Arkansas just bred his nice Lucille female to Smokey today. Cody's phone number is 479-312-9231

Last edited by davebastean on 07-08-2017 at 04:30 AM

Old Post 04-24-2017 04:25 AM
davebastean is offline Click Here to See the Profile for davebastean Click here to Send davebastean a Private Message Click Here to Email davebastean Find more posts by davebastean Add davebastean to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
davebastean
UKC Forum Member

Final 4 Champions Classic Flora, Ill.

Congrats to Bryson and Mike McCool with Moonshine Lady and Aaron Crum with Colt 45. Lady is out of Smokey and Colt45 is out of Shadow.

Treego's Smokin Bo (One-eye X Treego)

Last edited by davebastean on 07-08-2017 at 04:32 AM

Old Post 05-07-2017 03:58 PM
davebastean is offline Click Here to See the Profile for davebastean Click here to Send davebastean a Private Message Click Here to Email davebastean Find more posts by davebastean Add davebastean to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
williamsE
UKC Forum Member

MAX & LADY

I want to thank Lance whos a great Guide at Flora !!!!

Pr' Mighty Hayes
Pr' Forecast RADAR

Last edited by williamsE on 05-08-2017 at 05:14 PM

Old Post 05-08-2017 05:12 PM
williamsE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for williamsE Click here to Send williamsE a Private Message Click Here to Email williamsE Find more posts by williamsE Add williamsE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John D
UKC Forum Member

Thats impressive to have a pup and grandpup in the final four. To widen the view a little more, Smokey had a half brother (Jack/Travis Rhodes) and a niece (Dixie/Jeff Nelson) in the 16 dogs in this hunt.

Click here to visit The B&T Coonhunters Message Forum for news, views, open discussion, ads, and event winners in the B&T Breed (Registration, with your full name, required)

Click here to see my Dog List

Old Post 05-08-2017 05:33 PM
John D is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John D Click here to Send John D a Private Message Click Here to Email John D Visit John D's homepage! Find more posts by John D Add John D to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
williamsE
UKC Forum Member

VERY

Yes John,
Ive seen what I need to see in this blood, that's why we own 4 off him lol lol....

I think folks are getting it tho....

Pr' Mighty Hayes
Pr' Forecast RADAR

Old Post 05-08-2017 08:50 PM
davebastean
UKC Forum Member

Nt. Ch. Max

Nite Champion Moonshine Mighty Max with owners Eddie Williams and Norman Lee.

Last edited by davebastean on 07-08-2017 at 04:29 AM

Old Post 05-30-2017 02:59 AM
davebastean
UKC Forum Member

Smokey X Trixie Performance and S.S. PUPS

Last edited by davebastean on 07-08-2017 at 04:26 AM

Old Post 06-15-2017 05:04 AM
davebastean
UKC Forum Member

Izzy wins 2nd place in first hunt entered

Izzy won 2nd place last Saturday night at Truxton, Mo. This was her first nite hunt and she treed the only coon scored on the cast.

Last edited by davebastean on 07-09-2017 at 01:05 AM

Old Post 06-27-2017 04:48 AM
Lovis Burns
UKC Forum Member

Congrats!

Midnight Thunder Black & Tans

GRNITECH CH PKC CH ‘PR’ Midnight Thunder Black Steel - (Ch GrNiteCh'PR' Northern Lights Doc x NITECH 'PR' Blues Band Gypsy Woman) - $630.66 PKC

GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' Midnight Thunder Final Destiny - (GrNiteCh 'PR' First Class Super Stud x GrNiteCh GrCh 'PR' Midnight Thunder Black Desire) - - PKC $54.00

Up and Coming

Like us on Facebook
Midnight Thunder Black & Tans

Lovis Burns
910-874-4650

Use and Recommend
Bright Eyes Lights
Inukshuk Dog Food

Old Post 06-27-2017 04:36 PM
Lovis Burns is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lovis Burns Click here to Send Lovis Burns a Private Message Click Here to Email Lovis Burns Visit Lovis Burns's homepage! Find more posts by Lovis Burns Add Lovis Burns to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
williamsE
UKC Forum Member

Smokey

Smokey is doing his part for are breed !

Pr' Mighty Hayes
Pr' Forecast RADAR

Old Post 06-27-2017 05:37 PM
davebastean
UKC Forum Member

Pups!

Darren Barkman's Nite Champion Fiddle female has 5 nice pups in Northern Illinois. Darren's number is 815-793-2205.

I regret to report that Cody Harris' Lucille female did not have pups.

Last edited by davebastean on 09-06-2017 at 04:29 AM

Old Post 07-09-2017 02:13 AM
myles
UKC Forum Member

BTT

Old Post 09-14-2017 01:32 AM
myles is offline Click Here to See the Profile for myles Click here to Send myles a Private Message Click Here to Email myles Find more posts by myles Add myles to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
myles
UKC Forum Member

BTT

Old Post 09-14-2017 01:32 AM
myles is offline Click Here to See the Profile for myles Click here to Send myles a Private Message Click Here to Email myles Find more posts by myles Add myles to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
davebastean
UKC Forum Member

Smokey with Dale Wilmes' NtCh Fuzz female.

Old Post 09-15-2017 03:24 AM
davebastean
UKC Forum Member

Smokey

Old Post 09-15-2017 03:34 AM
Mike McCool
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 10-24-2017 04:27 AM
Mike McCool is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike McCool Click here to Send Mike McCool a Private Message Click Here to Email Mike McCool Find more posts by Mike McCool Add Mike McCool to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AUHoundsman93
UKC Forum Member

pups

Any upcoming litters or pups on the ground out of Smokey?

Old Post 12-01-2017 12:55 PM
AUHoundsman93 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AUHoundsman93 Click here to Send AUHoundsman93 a Private Message Visit AUHoundsman93's homepage! Find more posts by AUHoundsman93 Add AUHoundsman93 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
davebastean
UKC Forum Member

Re: pups

quote:
Originally posted by AUHoundsman93
Any upcoming litters or pups on the ground out of Smokey?

Waiting for 2 Nite Ch females to come in heat. One in southern Missouri and possibly one in Arkansas.

Old Post 12-01-2017 07:27 PM
davebastean
UKC Forum Member

Smokey X Tramp

Joe Litton just bred his Nite Ch. Tramp female to Smokey today.
For pup inquiries call Richard Coleman 573-747-3301

----------NiteCh"PR"Sundown Ragin Moonshine
----GrNiteCh.'PR' Moonshines Tenn. Smoker
-----------NiteCh'PR' Cherry Poppins
Nite Ch.'PR" Missouri Ridge Tramp
----------NiteCh 'PR' Tree JarN Logan
----GrNiteCh.'PR' Black Magic Queen
----------GrNiteCh'PR' Fox River Ruby

Old Post 12-18-2017 05:11 PM
davebastean
UKC Forum Member

Treego and Everett Blackwell

Treego with owner Everett Blackwell. Treego is from the Smokey X Tree Jar'N Lucy cross.

Last edited by davebastean on 04-20-2018 at 03:41 AM

Old Post 12-25-2017 02:50 AM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

Mr David

I have hunted with Everett and Treego since the first night she was really coon hunted on here own.. I seen here go from a just young dog doing everything ,runnin here and there opening on tracks a covering a lot of ground open here ,,open there pup... Now after Everett putting a lot of time and effort hunting Ole Treego training her his way,,she has turned into one nice young dog that has one thing on her mind after being turned loose and that is go huntin find a coon get treed and she is very accutate hound. I like her a lot Everett should be proud of her ,,anyone would be glad to have her in there kennel... Everett had a female years ago that I like a lot to and I like his young Treego dog as much as that ole female from years ago...Oyea,,, That Ole female was called Treego also. I'm glad Everett is my huntin buddy. Ive let Everett down a lot this season due to my Diabetes and not feelin good and tellin him ,I cant go huntin,, but he would always send me pics and videos and tell me how his hunt went . I try to get in the woods everytime I feel good . Have a Blessed One Mr David ... From The Riverbottom ,,,Ron

ALWAYS REMEMBER GOD GAVE US FRIENDS AND COONHOUNDS, " I AM A GREATLY BLESSED",HIGHLY FAVORED" " IMPERFECT BUT FORGIVEN CHILD OF GOD "KEEP YOUR {FAITH IN GOD } FAITH SEES THE INVISIBLE,BELIEVES THE INCREDIBLE,AND RECIEVES THE IMPOSSIBLE. WERE BLESSED !!

Old Post 01-12-2018 07:28 PM
Riverbottom Ron is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Riverbottom Ron Click here to Send Riverbottom Ron a Private Message Find more posts by Riverbottom Ron Add Riverbottom Ron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joe litton
UKC Forum Member

Smokey x Tramp

Tramp had only one pup, and is not for sale.

Thanks

Old Post 02-22-2018 11:49 AM
joe litton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for joe litton Click here to Send joe litton a Private Message Click Here to Email joe litton Find more posts by joe litton Add joe litton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
davebastean
UKC Forum Member

Re: Treego and Everett Blackwell

quote:
Originally posted by davebastean
Treego with owner Everett Blackwell. Treego is from the Smokey X Tree Jar'N Lucy cross.

Treego won second place at the Palmyra sectional with 325plus and no minus.

Old Post 03-13-2018 04:55 AM
davebastean
UKC Forum Member

upload

Last edited by davebastean on 04-20-2018 at 03:43 AM

Old Post 03-13-2018 04:56 AM