UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Curs and Feists > BIG BIG News!
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Oak Ridge
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Clif Owen
OK Joe..I've had my say. Now for the real question: What can I do to help? I'm afraid that about all I have to offer is interest and 30+ years judging coonhounds. Both in the woods and on the bench. However, I am devoted to promoting tree dogs so I think the potential is there if we can uncover a way.

Clif,

Welcome to the fold! Believe it or not, those years of experience are a true benefit... If used in the right context. I don't think that taking a plug and play attitude with coon hounds and the coon hound program and moving it over to the cur world will work..... But I also look at the whole world as "if it ain't broke, don't fix it". If there are things that are working in the coon hound program, let's use them if they make sense, and we can fine tune those offerings to meet the needs of cur owners.

If you don't mind, send me a PM with your contact information...."real" name, phone number, email address and a good time to contact you....or give me a call at 260-901-9011 and I'll be glad to discuss with you the "opportunities" to help....it's WIDE OPEN at this point.....

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-03-2017 01:27 PM
Oak Ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Oak Ridge Click here to Send Oak Ridge a Private Message Click Here to Email Oak Ridge Find more posts by Oak Ridge Add Oak Ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote