UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > What happened to scores in Coonhound Bloodines?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
DJames
UKC Forum Member

What happened to scores in Coonhound Bloodines?

Pretty disappointed looking at my bloodlines magazine and finding no scores printed from the hunts. What's the reasoning behind that? I dont know about everyone else but thats always one of the first things i look at and enjoyed about the magazine. I sure hope that gets put back in print.

GrNtCh HOF GrCh Tough Red Ruby Big Rig

GrNiteCh PR James' Tough Blue Glass Performance Sire 2009 World Qualifier

GrNiteCh PR James' Tough Blue Tank
GrNiteCh PR James' Tough Glass Shaker 9th place St Jude Saturday nite hunt 2013
NiteCh PR James' Tough Blue Shine (RIP)
NiteCh PR Tough Blue Lady (Sold)
NiteCh PR Tough Blue Rebel (Sold)

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-20-2017 02:50 AM
DJames is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DJames Click here to Send DJames a Private Message Click Here to Email DJames Find more posts by DJames Add DJames to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wjoey
Banned

x2

UKC PREFORMANCE SIRE Nt ch pkc ch BAM BAM The only one out of WORLD CH BIG D X GRNT SKIPPERS UMFORGIVEN SAIGE she has 21 pups 4nt ch 5 grnt ch thats 42.85%
He is a coon dog!
Nt ch ch Insane Minnie MouseInsane cain x Malden Branch Mouse

HOME OF 2 TIME AQHA HORSE OF THE YEAR
World champion working cow horse snaffle bit
SMART LITTLE LEGEND
ETCHA CHAMPION
HCHA CHAMPION
Top 16 NCHA WORLD Champion
Home of GHSRA All Around Cowboy Champion Chris wilbanks

Jerico Rebel our Movie star horse hes been in three films now 35 years old
Just passed away February 4th 2016

MY OLD DOGS GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN
The one I will allways miss now deceased 01/09/2013
GR CH GRAND NT CH Handosme Trudy
SIRE PKC WLD CH GR NT WHATS UP DOC
DAM GR NT HUTCHINS SUGAR

GRCH GR NT CH COBBLER CREEK WENDY
GR NT STYLISH TUFF - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER
GR NT STYLISH TACK - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER

NT CH SOUTHERN STYLE - JP'S HIGH STYLE X HOUSES LADY

Old Post 01-20-2017 12:14 PM
wjoey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wjoey Click here to Send wjoey a Private Message Find more posts by wjoey Add wjoey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DJames
UKC Forum Member

Has anyone heard why this happened? I would sure be curious as to why or how they think this is a good thing. Makes absolutley no sense to this ole hick.

GrNtCh HOF GrCh Tough Red Ruby Big Rig

GrNiteCh PR James' Tough Blue Glass Performance Sire 2009 World Qualifier

GrNiteCh PR James' Tough Blue Tank
GrNiteCh PR James' Tough Glass Shaker 9th place St Jude Saturday nite hunt 2013
NiteCh PR James' Tough Blue Shine (RIP)
NiteCh PR Tough Blue Lady (Sold)
NiteCh PR Tough Blue Rebel (Sold)

Old Post 01-21-2017 01:42 AM
DJames is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DJames Click here to Send DJames a Private Message Click Here to Email DJames Find more posts by DJames Add DJames to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kenneth Tavares
Banned

I remember when they had more than the first place winners for each category. I was disappointed when they quit that also.

1/24/02---5/21/12
Manning, South Carolina
Ph. 803-840-2013
If you text this number you won’t get a response unless you include your name.

💰💰Click blue link to check us out on Facebook💰💰
👉🏼 Tavares' First Class Black & Tans 👈🏼

Tone it down guys, or they will delete another good topic...

Old Post 01-21-2017 07:17 AM
Kenneth Tavares is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kenneth Tavares Click here to Send Kenneth Tavares a Private Message Click Here to Email Kenneth Tavares Find more posts by Kenneth Tavares Add Kenneth Tavares to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
fdcooner
UKC Forum Member

Agreed

GrNiteCh Allbees Little Ace
PR Gypsum Creek Shinin Red Ruby
PR Gypsum Creek Red Woody(Direct son of CedarValley Woodpecker)

Old Post 01-22-2017 04:35 AM
fdcooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fdcooner Click here to Send fdcooner a Private Message Click Here to Email fdcooner Find more posts by fdcooner Add fdcooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

i don't do the hunts but id say with the leaves off they didn't want to waste paper printing all zero's from the slick trees lol

Old Post 01-22-2017 02:01 PM
hillbilly56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hillbilly56 Click here to Send hillbilly56 a Private Message Click Here to Email hillbilly56 Find more posts by hillbilly56 Add hillbilly56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SHORN
UKC Forum Member

In today's society it isn't right to post scores. Our children are taught this, now they are trying to teach us old dogs the same thing. That we all should get participation ribbons instead of glorifying the accomplishments of the ones that work hard or harder and deserve the victory. I have no idea why they cut the scores out, but it is one of the reasons I looked at the magazine. UKC BRING THEM BACK.

Last edited by SHORN on 01-22-2017 at 03:43 PM

Old Post 01-22-2017 03:39 PM
SHORN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SHORN Click here to Send SHORN a Private Message Find more posts by SHORN Add SHORN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John D
UKC Forum Member

I agree. Everything possible needs to be done to maintain, or at least slow the decline, in the credibility of the titles. Gone are the days when you had to tree some coons and beat a few other casts to get a 1st place win and probably nothing we can do about that. But we must keep the integrity level high. One way to do that is to put as much info. out there about HOW the win was accomplished. Posting scores is one way of doing that.

I'd also like to see the total entries for each division posted. There might be 7 dogs in the hunt and if 6 of them were registered and you got a 1st place win. Then there is the one NTch that came in with plus points and got a win. Its only a part of the picture, but a part of making the whole "TITLE" thing a little more transparent.

Click here to visit The B&T Coonhunters Message Forum for news, views, open discussion, ads, and event winners in the B&T Breed (Registration, with your full name, required)

Click here to see my Dog List

Old Post 01-23-2017 02:34 PM
John D is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John D Click here to Send John D a Private Message Click Here to Email John D Visit John D's homepage! Find more posts by John D Add John D to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

In my opinion bring back place cast winners first then finish out with dogs with plus points through tenth place the more eyes you got on somthing the more honest and competitive it will be ukc might have more paperwork but thats what we pay them for instead of me, me, me it needs to start being we, we,we jmo.

Old Post 01-23-2017 02:40 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote