UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Beagles > any starting pens around SC
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
cjenn222
UKC Forum Member

any starting pens around SC

I am looking for a starting pen around SC . I would like to get my 9 month old female started running but with work and a baby that'll be here in 5 weeks I don't have the time to give her everyday. She has never seen a rabbit only been introduce to scents. I live around the Orangeburg area. Maybe somewhere that'll train her for me ?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-30-2016 06:05 PM
cjenn222 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cjenn222 Click here to Send cjenn222 a Private Message Click Here to Email cjenn222 Find more posts by cjenn222 Add cjenn222 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bkwoods
New UKC Forum Member

Jerry Shuler in Cades SC just outside of Orangeburg. I haven't talked with him in years but he had a training pen and a running pen as well. Look him up, good luck.

Old Post 01-16-2017 09:47 AM
Bkwoods is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bkwoods Click here to Send Bkwoods a Private Message Find more posts by Bkwoods Add Bkwoods to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cjenn222
UKC Forum Member

thanks I will ask/look around for him

Old Post 01-16-2017 03:39 PM
cjenn222 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cjenn222 Click here to Send cjenn222 a Private Message Click Here to Email cjenn222 Find more posts by cjenn222 Add cjenn222 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cjenn222
UKC Forum Member

I was told on facebook that he has converted back to a fox pen

Old Post 01-24-2017 04:45 PM
Bkwoods
New UKC Forum Member

Jerry Shuler that used to have/may still have rabbit pen is in Cope Sc near Orangeburg, not Cades my mistake. There are a couple of Jerry Shulers. There is another in Shulerville sc near Awendaw / McClellanville SC near coast. Cades SC in outside Kingstree . Sorry for wrong information, I will blame it on age.

Old Post 01-24-2017 07:06 PM
Bkwoods is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bkwoods Click here to Send Bkwoods a Private Message Find more posts by Bkwoods Add Bkwoods to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cjenn222
UKC Forum Member

okay. im closer to cope anyway lol. I will look them both up

Old Post 01-24-2017 07:10 PM