UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Picts & Videos Dogs Treed PA NY KY Round 3
Pages (107): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
spidee
UKC Forum Member

Tommy thanks for going last nite. Also thanks for showing bob my hot spot. That is a true sign of a buddy lol If you thiunk about it ppost the videos you took I was telling curt about the lady female

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-11-2008 01:27 AM
spidee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for spidee Click here to Send spidee a Private Message Click Here to Email spidee Find more posts by spidee Add spidee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
roverdog
UKC Forum Member

.............Lady..Anny..Cub & Sarge Treed Somewhere in NY..............

Hi RJ this video is 1st tree I do not have other 2 downloaded yet will post soon ! We had a good hunt lastnight it was hot in the woods but the dogs did a fine job - Thanks to Ivan Quaintance & Wife for taking us hunting & RJ Thanks for hauling Anny & I along !Sorry RJ I will not take Bobby to your spots anymore lol

Redbo I like them snow shots nice RedBones !

Jimmy if I hear anybody looking I will send them your way - that coon was a looker !

Hi Jeff Spike & Ozzy are looking Good - I will try not to take a cast to the cliffs lol Ivan only needed 8 stiches under his jaw after his fall & the best part it only cost $247.60 to get him fixed lol Tioga County Coonhunters have a UKC hunt next Fri night hope to see you guys there - well if I can get a Master of Hounds - there is NO bench show

Hi Harry good to hear from you have treed a couple close to your old stomping grounds this past month ! Them coon are safe most of the time with me now I shoot them with the camera Good Hunting !

Old Post 07-11-2008 02:54 AM
roverdog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for roverdog Click here to Send roverdog a Private Message Click Here to Email roverdog Find more posts by roverdog Add roverdog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HARRY WATKINS
UKC Forum Member

TOM SOMETIMES I WISH I WAS BACK UP THERE. MAYBE SOMEDAY WHEN I RETIRE I MAY MAKE IT BACK, THE HUNTING DOWN HERE IS DISAPPEARING WITH ALL THE TIMBER BEING CUT OR HOUSES BEING BUILT.KEEP THE VIDEOS COMING. TAKE CARE .

Old Post 07-11-2008 07:11 AM
HARRY WATKINS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HARRY WATKINS Click here to Send HARRY WATKINS a Private Message Click Here to Email HARRY WATKINS Find more posts by HARRY WATKINS Add HARRY WATKINS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WattsFlatsRedbo
UKC Forum Member

Here's a pic of my Patty dog. The snow was deep enough this night that when Patty would run into a drift she'd just about get stuck with snow up to the top of her back, but she still manged to tree this coon on the outside.

Here's one of Bow and Patty. They put it up an apple tree and we're trying thier best to climb up and get it.

Home#(814)664-9694
Cell#(716)338-7372
Home of:
(R.I.P.) GRNITECH CH 'PR' WATTS FLATS FATTY PATTY
(2006 Overall Southern Redbone Champion)
(GrNtCh winner and High scoring dog Sat night with 1100+/75-)
(2005 Qualified for UKC World)
(2006 Qualified for UKC World)
(2006 Autumn Oaks GrNtCh cast winner)
(PKC Money Winner)

GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' WATTS FLATS JUMP'EM UP JEB HTX-3 (DNA-P)
( Out of Patty and Lash's Rowdy)
(2008 Qualified for UKC World)
(1st Place GrNt and Overall High-Scoring Dog at the 2009 PA Governers Cup)
(1st place NtCh and Overall High-Scoring Dog at the 2008 NYS Battle of the Breeds Hunt)
(1st place Reg. Ny State Spring Championship)
(3rd place Reg. 2008 National Redbone Days, Fri night)
(2nd place Reg. BBOA Zone hunt)
(PKC Money Winner)

(R.I.P.) GRNITECH 'PR' WATTS FLATS MUDDY CREEK MAGGIE HTX-2 (DNA-P)
(Out of Jeb and Hiedi)
(2013 Qualified for World Championship)
(2015 Qualified for World Championship)
(2013 Ohio Gov Cup- NiteCh winner and Overall opposite sex winner)
(2014 National Redbone Days High-scoring female and 3rd place overall Thurs night)
(PKC Money Winner)

+ Upcoming:
'PR' WATTS FLATS STATELINE SALLY
(Maggie X Moon)

Last edited by WattsFlatsRedbo on 07-11-2008 at 09:36 PM

Old Post 07-11-2008 09:28 PM
WattsFlatsRedbo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WattsFlatsRedbo Click here to Send WattsFlatsRedbo a Private Message Click Here to Email WattsFlatsRedbo Find more posts by WattsFlatsRedbo Add WattsFlatsRedbo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
roverdog
UKC Forum Member

...................Lady....Anny....Cub Treed Somewhere in NY..................

Anybody looking for a dog check out Lady in video's above ! If interested call Ivan Quantance #585-268-5836 - Lady did a nice job tonight that is all I know about her !

RJ , Curt thinks he has better hunting areas then Fred & I hunt in but he said he would not guide us to them & he found out being Frends ENDS during a comptition hunt LOL

Rock & Billy you guys would like Ivan He is a RIGDOG !

Old Post 07-13-2008 08:46 AM
roverdog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for roverdog Click here to Send roverdog a Private Message Click Here to Email roverdog Find more posts by roverdog Add roverdog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
roverdog
UKC Forum Member

............................Honest Ivan Treed in Tioga Pa.............................

Not a very good shot on coon But I was standing in road & atleast 75yrds from tree ! Rigdog Honest Ivan

Old Post 07-14-2008 01:47 AM
roverdog
UKC Forum Member

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>FAST IVAN<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Old Post 07-14-2008 08:31 AM
roverdog
UKC Forum Member

...................Jimmy Kyle & Anny Treed Somewhere in Pa..................

This was Jimmy's 1st time going to a dog Treed !

Old Post 07-15-2008 10:22 AM
roverdog
UKC Forum Member

.............................Honest Ivan Treed in Tioga Pa............................

UKC Hunt 7-18-08 in Tioga Pa 8:00 Pm Deadline

UKC Hunt / Bench show in Elkland Pa 7-19-08 BS 6:00 Pm & NH Deadline 8:15 Pm

The coon are in the berry patches good now I will have a couple picked out for Fri nt if they let me guide & Sat nt look forward to some good Guides in Elkland !

Old Post 07-16-2008 11:07 AM
jculler8
UKC Forum Member

Belle dog treed on a litter in SW PA!

HOME OF

PKC CH GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' OAKS POINT COON BUSTIN' BELLE HTX 2013 UKC Top 100 (May 2006-January 2017)

'PR' OAKS POINT STRIKE-EM OUT BEAU (May 2006-June 2016)

PKC CH NITECH GRCH 'PR' COON BUSTIN' WHITE STUFF

CH 'PR' GOLD RUSH EXPO

'PR' BLACK KNIGHT'S BALU JETTA (May 2013-October 2015)

CH 'PR' CHERRY CREEK XBOX 2016 Treeing Walker Days King of Show

Old Post 07-16-2008 05:50 PM
jculler8 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jculler8 Click here to Send jculler8 a Private Message Click Here to Email jculler8 Visit jculler8's homepage! Find more posts by jculler8 Add jculler8 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
roverdog
UKC Forum Member

...........................Honest Ivan Treed in Tioga Pa..............................

Old Post 07-17-2008 08:07 AM
Jeff Eaves
UKC Forum Member

here's one in ny click on pic.

Last edited by Jeff Eaves on 07-23-2008 at 05:31 AM

Old Post 07-19-2008 09:16 AM
Jeff Eaves is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jeff Eaves Click here to Send Jeff Eaves a Private Message Find more posts by Jeff Eaves Add Jeff Eaves to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
roverdog
UKC Forum Member

Patches Treed with coon
Ivan & Pie top right corner
John & High Gear
All Dogs Treed Somewhere in Pa
Hi Jeff Great Shot on the coon !

Old Post 07-22-2008 09:31 AM
roverdog
UKC Forum Member

................Git R Done & Ivan Treed Somewhere in NY......................

Old Post 07-22-2008 07:41 PM
david L boggs
Banned

roverdog

just thought i would say hellow,i been huntting around 5-6 nights a week,treeing several coon here but i have not tree no kittens yet,david boggs,,,ps if iven comes up 4 sale dont forget to let me know,keep them in the woods and take care,they will not let me stay on here long bearhunter has it in 4 me

Old Post 07-23-2008 03:24 AM
david L boggs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david L boggs Click here to Send david L boggs a Private Message Click Here to Email david L boggs Find more posts by david L boggs Add david L boggs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jeff Eaves
UKC Forum Member

spike,jack,mitsee treeing in ny in rain an thunder trying a different way of posting just click on pic

Old Post 07-23-2008 05:22 AM
Jeff Eaves is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jeff Eaves Click here to Send Jeff Eaves a Private Message Find more posts by Jeff Eaves Add Jeff Eaves to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
roverdog
UKC Forum Member

Hi David If Hoppy decides to sell Ivan you will be the 1st to know - I have seen a couple kits & they are in the berries great now - hope you can get things straitend out with bearhunter Good Hunting !

Jeff nice shot on the hounds it is hard to get a pict of 3 dogs standing right on a tree !

Old Post 07-24-2008 12:54 AM
roverdog
UKC Forum Member

...............Anny...Boone & Ivan Treed Somewhere in Pa...................

Ivan catches a coon on the ground tonight ! We let it go though !

Old Post 07-24-2008 07:44 AM
roverdog
UKC Forum Member

......................Anny & Lucy Treed Somewhere in NY.........................

Old Post 07-25-2008 07:57 AM
roverdog
UKC Forum Member

.....................Anny.....Girl & Ivan Treed Somewhere in NY................

Look for some picts of dogs treed in Ohio ! Good Hunting

Old Post 07-25-2008 06:40 PM
spidee
UKC Forum Member

Tommy Ohio was a bawl will be going back in aug. Lots of coons Old Ivan looked good he will kick but in that area. Post all pics LOL snooze snooze

Old Post 07-27-2008 11:54 PM
spidee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for spidee Click here to Send spidee a Private Message Click Here to Email spidee Find more posts by spidee Add spidee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
roverdog
UKC Forum Member

Hi RJ had a great time saw some nice hounds & plenty of coon ! I will get all videos & picts posted well most picts snooze snooze LoL Thanks for hauling Ivan & I along we needed to Getaway ! RJ or anyone can you help with the name of the gentlemen & his hounds in pictures above ?

Old Post 07-28-2008 09:43 PM
spidee
UKC Forum Member

The gentleman in the pic is junior these were some true coonhunters. Both dogs are out of sidewinder. The male is a very fast track and tree dog. female has a nice mouth, nice tree dog. Both dogs are for sale call Tom or Rj for guys number.

Old Post 07-28-2008 10:06 PM
roverdog
UKC Forum Member

............RJ's left arm & leg..Willie & dogs Ivan-Zeke & Jake..............
................................Treed Somewhere in Ohio..............................

Old Post 07-28-2008 10:08 PM
Walntcreekennel
UKC Forum Member

dogs in pic

HARD KNOCKIN STYLISH BLAZE AND HARD KNOCKIN STYLISH SUGER, SIRE TO THIS DOGS ARE GRCH GRNITECH HANCOCKS WV SINDEWINDER, THANKS WALNUTCREEKKENNELS

Old Post 07-28-2008 10:13 PM
Walntcreekennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Walntcreekennel Click here to Send Walntcreekennel a Private Message Click Here to Email Walntcreekennel Find more posts by Walntcreekennel Add Walntcreekennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote