UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Picts & Videos Dogs Treed PA NY KY Round 3
Pages (107): « First ... « 104 105 [106] 107 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
roverdog
UKC Forum Member

...........Rat Treed Pa State Gamelands..........

Got out 2 nights ago treed a double Rat & TreeBranch
& split 1 time !

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-23-2014 05:51 PM
roverdog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for roverdog Click here to Send roverdog a Private Message Click Here to Email roverdog Find more posts by roverdog Add roverdog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
roverdog
UKC Forum Member

......Rat & TreeBranch Treed Somewhere In Pa......

Hide season started only killed 1 with Rat 1st nite season !
Rat treed 3 more trees all but 1 tree could not get back to see
need to loose them leaves !

Got out lastnite treed 2 Big boar's ! & saw 3 more sitting up
will be going back after them 3 !

Got some new hunting area somewhere in NY
& close to Pa line !

Old Post 10-26-2014 05:09 PM
roverdog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for roverdog Click here to Send roverdog a Private Message Click Here to Email roverdog Find more posts by roverdog Add roverdog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
roverdog
UKC Forum Member

......Rat & Wezzie Treed Somewhere In Pa......

I Think this my 2nd raccoon of season /

Can Not get photobucket to upload video

Got out 2 nights ago treed 2 times 2 Giant pines
could not get back on 1st pine to see & 2nd pine
raccoon looked at me 2 times that was it

Got out lastnight started out Giant pine could
Not find but things got Good treed 4 more times
3 Singles & 1 Triple it was Hot lastnight in the
woods but them raccoons were down Good !

Hides are looking Good & raccoons are Fat

Old Post 10-29-2014 10:14 PM
roverdog
UKC Forum Member

..............Rat Treed Somewhere In Pa.............

Got out lastnight Rat treed 2 singles !

Old Post 10-30-2014 07:11 PM
Corey Gruver
UKC Forum Member

Looking good guys! Save some coon for me would ya?

Old Post 10-30-2014 07:20 PM
Corey Gruver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Corey Gruver Click here to Send Corey Gruver a Private Message Find more posts by Corey Gruver Add Corey Gruver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
roverdog
UKC Forum Member

..............Rat & Wezzie Treed Somewhere In Pa..............

Got out 2 nights ago with Rich & TreeBranch we treed 4 / 1 together & split 2 times & 1 of them splits TreeBranch had a cub bear lol he can make a bear or raccoon climb !

Got out lastnight with Rock Stone & his pup started out Good Rat gets through country .70 has raccoon sitting ! rest of night all down hill lol 4 pines / 1 den & 2 plain empties this would be all Rat They all have bad night once while lol Rock has a nice young pup !

Corey you better get here get hunting you wanna tree a raccoon in Pa

Old Post 11-01-2014 07:34 PM
roverdog
UKC Forum Member

...........Rat Treed Somewhere In Pa..........

Did not hunt this past Sat & Sun night but got out lastnight Treed 2 time seen 6 raccoon's Rat had 5 up 1 tree lastnight on side of mountain down Canada Run Pa state gameland's ! Made up for that last night out with Rock Stone lol

Beautiful lastnight wish I could have hunted all night !

Old Post 11-04-2014 05:37 PM
neckbacker
UKC Forum Member

haven't been hunting that hard here in new york but miles and reba have been putting them up still

Old Post 11-04-2014 06:51 PM
neckbacker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for neckbacker Click here to Send neckbacker a Private Message Click Here to Email neckbacker Find more posts by neckbacker Add neckbacker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
roverdog
UKC Forum Member

...........Rat Treed Somewhere In Pa............

This raccoon above took me awhile to get him out ! I have had a couple raccoons I have not got But seen in pines this season

Got out lastnight treed 3 times / 1st tree on side of mountain held 4 ! 2nd tree den / 3rd tree a single that had us DEEP on top of mountain !

Hope to get out tonight

Old Post 11-05-2014 06:47 PM
roverdog
UKC Forum Member

.............Rat Treed Somewhere In Pa............

Got out lastnight Rat Treed 2 singles & 1 den / looked Good !

Old Post 11-06-2014 05:08 PM
roverdog
UKC Forum Member

.............Rat Treed Somewhere In Pa............

Got this one walking out from treeing another raccoon / I have taught Rat to follow me out of woods without me leading him / he would be the 1st hound I have owned that does this / I use to like feeling the power on end of lead but not anymore lol I have never used a shock collar much till these past 2 yrs & I will tell ya all my hounds wont leave home without it anymore gotta have complete control with your hound the Good Old Days are gone !

Have not been out past 2 nights maybe get out tonight ?

Old Post 11-08-2014 07:15 PM
roverdog
UKC Forum Member

....Rat & Weezee Treed In Everybody's Favorite Spot...

Well have not been out since Rat treed 2 singles a few nights ago / pic's & video all the way top is of Rats 1st single few nights ago Just Maybe I have my next Good female !

Been out with Rich0123 & I got to say his shooooting has improved this year lol I got a couple videos of his shooting !

........................MAYBE.......................

Last edited by roverdog on 11-10-2014 at 06:29 AM

Old Post 11-10-2014 06:25 AM
roverdog
UKC Forum Member

..........Rat Treed Somewhere In Pa...........

Well hunted past 2 nights & can not tree a seen raccoon only made 3 trees 2 dens 1 large pine

Rat had 5 raccoons up tree on side of mountain on this posted hunt !

Old Post 11-12-2014 04:34 PM
Corey Gruver
UKC Forum Member

Well, got to sneak away from the office for about week to go do some bow hunting back in PA took the old girl with me and managed to put 9 on the ground. Boy you wanna talk about bad luck! Out of the ten days I was home to hunt, me and Pebble got to hunt a grand total of three nights, before my truck broke down and she got herself caught in a foothold trap and was gimp the rest of the week! No big buck to report of in my freezer either. It was a rough week all the way around.

Hope everyone else is having better luck then me

Old Post 11-12-2014 04:59 PM
Corey Gruver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Corey Gruver Click here to Send Corey Gruver a Private Message Find more posts by Corey Gruver Add Corey Gruver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
roverdog
UKC Forum Member

..........Porter & Troubles Treed Somewhere In Pa..........

Got out 2 nights ago with Fred Treed 1 Den & 1 Raccoon ! No video can not get it downloaded to PB / Will say Nice Mouth on Porter standing on tree !

It is TUFF around here right now wind blows steady Day & Night now Cold / Snow / Raccoon are not moving good or ??? lol
Got out lastnight with Rat 2 turns / 1st turn caught him on next road that leads into Pa's Grand Canyon Yikes lol

2nd turn got my Biggest Raccoon of Yr & Rat went Deep to get this one from size of tree he put some PRESSURE on him !

Corey those are some Nice looking hides !

Old Post 11-15-2014 01:52 AM
neckbacker
UKC Forum Member

some more ny action

ran reeces(12yr) and her 2 daughters reba and quigle( both 8yr) they kept catching this big sow in the bogs and the cut downs real good race my buddy and i got to listen to on the crystal clear full moon night.
reba reeces

some others of reba and miles

Old Post 11-15-2014 04:13 AM
neckbacker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for neckbacker Click here to Send neckbacker a Private Message Click Here to Email neckbacker Find more posts by neckbacker Add neckbacker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
roverdog
UKC Forum Member

...........Rat&Weezee Treed Somewhere In NY..........

Been a little while got out past sun nite treed 1 above forgot gun lol took gun out truck for wife to use truck forgot to put back in / Rat took this raccoon deep / will be headed back to NY !

Got out lastnite Treed 2 times seen 5 raccoons !

Will this wind ever quit blowing ?

Old Post 11-25-2014 04:10 PM
Corey Gruver
UKC Forum Member

Thanks roverdog!

I'm heading back to PA this weekend for the big dinner! Hopefull I won't be so stuffed I can't take the old girl out for a few drops I'll try and snag some pics while I'm out

Old Post 11-25-2014 05:08 PM
roverdog
UKC Forum Member

.........Rat & Weezee Treed Deep Somewhere In Pa.......

Well getting snow today & deer season coming in Monday make coonhunting Tuff !

Got out last night with 2 new guys Treed 1 Caught 1 / Den & Maybe 2 empties they were pines lol Had a Good time

Corey make sure bring your snow boots !

Old Post 11-26-2014 10:33 PM
Corey Gruver
UKC Forum Member

NITECH 'PR' Locked N Loaded Pebble

Hey roverdog, I thought you said I'd need snow boots

Old Post 12-08-2014 07:40 PM
groworg1
UKC Forum Member

hi to all had rich over today to kill a doe does 4 rich zero maybe its the gun or maybe rich needs shooting lessons not sure lol rich said he saw a litter of small coon just around the corner from here on the edge of the road on the way here this morning !

Old Post 12-08-2014 11:23 PM
groworg1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for groworg1 Click here to Send groworg1 a Private Message Click Here to Email groworg1 Find more posts by groworg1 Add groworg1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
roverdog
UKC Forum Member

...........Gunner & Rat Treed Somewhere In Pa............

Well been a while been deer hunting !

Got out with Carl & Jared & Carl's Gunner hound couple weeks ago / We got 1 treed on outside & Gunner caught 1 on ground just over 300yrds looked Good ! Jared got to shoot out his 1st raccoon now if we can get Jared to sale his RedBone & by a Treeing Walker we will have done well lol

Hey Cory I thought U would need but it missed us u would need them boots now here Good Looking RedBone !

Hi Jimmy Hershal said Rich could not hit broadside of barn even if he standing on inside of barn lol

Looking forward to getting out coonhunting Soon

Old Post 12-14-2014 05:01 PM
roverdog
UKC Forum Member

..............Rat Treed Somewhere In Pa..............

Got out last night 3 turns / 1 den / 1 nothing caught him up leaving my hunting grounds & 1 raccoon ! Rat looked Good !

Rat had a good battle with this raccoon / I Always try make Good Kill shot this raccoon took a good shot & fought hard / I forgot my leash at home lol no could tie Rat back / Had to walk LONG WAY's this raccoon

Hope to get out again tonight

Old Post 12-16-2014 05:13 PM
roverdog
UKC Forum Member

..............TreeBranch/Rat/Rich Treed Pa. Gamelands.............

Been a while been hunting Some / pics & video above 247yrds UP side mountain ! Rich made Nice shot on Nice boar raccoon see it on video above

Old Post 12-31-2014 03:20 AM
roverdog
UKC Forum Member

................Rat Treed Somewhere In Pa..............

Rat got me this one Treed on Christmas night now did he get a taste No he was naughty Treed empty tree before lol

Happy New Yrs May we all Tree Many Raccoons in 2015

Old Post 01-01-2015 04:53 AM