UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Tree jacking
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
l p w
UKC Forum Member

Tree jacking

Has anyone ever broke a dog from running the tree I have a nice young dog but he jacks the tree bad and I don't like it

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-28-2019 12:55 PM
l p w is offline Click Here to See the Profile for l p w Click here to Send l p w a Private Message Click Here to Email l p w Find more posts by l p w Add l p w to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wildwilly0161
UKC Forum Member

I can help you

My Son and I have saved hundreds of good Deserving Hounds lives by breaking them from Jacking the tree, in person and by teaching Houndsman over the phone. The nice thing is, this training method I developed will allow us to look deeply inside all Dogs allowing us to see if this is a genetic or Socially Learnt fault. With this information, we can make wiser breeding choices!

Jacking the Tree is a missed-placed aggression issue and often has Nothing to do with genetics, rather it can be socially learned Quickly !!
The rehabilitation method I have invented blends my own form of Obedience training with Hunting Dogs while they are in Adrenaline Mode !!! This Positive reinforcement system IS the fastest way to get Real results that I have ever found !!

We have two ways we can help, we offer over the phone training. Written instructions along with Videos of the training are gone over in person with you every step of the way until we Achive the Result !!! If your in imeadiate need, for a humble fee.

The other way we can help every one with these issuse is with the release of our new book WildWilly's Way to Complete Coon Hound Aggression Controll !!! Within this book you will find a step by step instruction manual that will allow any Houndsman to break Jacking the Tree, Chewing, Tree Aggression,Food Aggression, Off Game among Many other things !!! Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to view Quick Tips and to here more about our upcoming launch !!!

Click link to see our Upcoming library Obedience Video !! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TtkiewjtvM

Home of Dual GR.CH. !! Bad Boy Brussel !!

GR.CH.GR.NITE.CH.BRUSSEL SPROUTS ROAST
(((((((One of the smartest coon hounds on the Face of the EARTH))))))) 40 verbal comands 20 hand signals !! Amazing In the Woods!!!!
Pm for DVD Video !!

Wild Willy's Way to Complete Coon Hound Control training system / Specializing in Coonhound Control and Scent Training Scent Hounds !!! With Positive Reinforcement Methods !!! Click the link to watch WildWilly'sWay to 10 minute Loading training- Quick Tip
https://youtu.be/zUa7hT7Tbgg See a Sneak Peek of our beliefs on Off Game Breaking with this link- Off game Breaking https://youtu.be/tVouPD95P9s

Last edited by wildwilly0161 on 04-28-2019 at 04:29 PM

Old Post 04-28-2019 04:25 PM
wildwilly0161 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wildwilly0161 Click here to Send wildwilly0161 a Private Message Click Here to Email wildwilly0161 Find more posts by wildwilly0161 Add wildwilly0161 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
l p w
UKC Forum Member

Book

Where do I buy the book at thanks in advance

Old Post 04-28-2019 11:43 PM
l p w is offline Click Here to See the Profile for l p w Click here to Send l p w a Private Message Click Here to Email l p w Find more posts by l p w Add l p w to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bearhunter747
UKC Forum Member

Hey guys Wild Willy knows his stuff give him a try! I’m working with him with him on over the phone training right now and his methods are working for me and my dog he can fix all the problem you are having. Lots of experience

Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid! (John Wayne)

Old Post 04-29-2019 12:53 PM
bearhunter747 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bearhunter747 Click here to Send bearhunter747 a Private Message Find more posts by bearhunter747 Add bearhunter747 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

How about over the phone possum breaking?

Old Post 04-29-2019 03:12 PM
Richard Lambert is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

I light break mine on possums!! Tree one make it sound really good get everything else on it when my dog sees my light coming leave everything else there holding the bag and go get a coon.

Tarbaby

Old Post 04-29-2019 03:37 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness Tarbaby, how do you do that?

Old Post 04-29-2019 04:02 PM
Richard Lambert is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

You have to buy my book possum breaking a thyroid dog for beginners Vol 1.

$102.37 1/2. While supply’s last.

Tarbaby

Old Post 04-29-2019 04:24 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pigsit
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by yadkintar

Tarbaby

Now that's funny, I don't care who you are.

Dual GRNTCH Wendy
GRNTCH Cola
GrNtCH Honky Tonk Rock and Roll
Dual GRCH Bumper
Dual CH June
Dual CH Jill

Old Post 04-29-2019 06:13 PM
pigsit is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pigsit Click here to Send pigsit a Private Message Click Here to Email pigsit Find more posts by pigsit Add pigsit to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jd6400
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by pigsit
Now that's funny, I don't care who you are.

I gotta agree!!!!!

Old Post 04-29-2019 08:52 PM
Jd6400 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jd6400 Click here to Send Jd6400 a Private Message Find more posts by Jd6400 Add Jd6400 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RC-Abby
UKC Forum Member

BOOK

quote:

Tarbaby

Paperback or Hardcover?
Any Pictures in color? (.22 single shot}
Large print?
Shipping included?
Do you except Paypal?

Randi

Old Post 04-30-2019 12:39 AM
RC-Abby is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RC-Abby Click here to Send RC-Abby a Private Message Find more posts by RC-Abby Add RC-Abby to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Chapter 1 :

Hunt blueticks or redbones give the possum the thyroid pills problem solved.

Tarbaby

Old Post 04-30-2019 12:01 PM
RC-Abby
UKC Forum Member

Chapter 1.

Tar????

So after giving possum the thyroid pill it never trees cause it can out run Blueticks and Redbones? Sounds kinda like a article I read couple days ago. Can't wait to get my book! Do you have EXPRESS Shi*#^/G?

Randi

Old Post 04-30-2019 01:52 PM
RC-Abby is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RC-Abby Click here to Send RC-Abby a Private Message Find more posts by RC-Abby Add RC-Abby to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

I am making a joke but I don’t think anybody should be selling anything on this page. The methods might be legit been 2yrs now promising a book.

To the original poster get you a switch stand at the tree and when he jumps hit him right between the blinkers. When he quits send him on to the next tree keep doing this til he stops.

That’s free advise from me.

Tar

Old Post 04-30-2019 02:05 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

But Tarbaby isn't that negative reinforcement? Buddy of mine said that he had great results with a problem using Mr Willy's telephone approach. He called him once a week and held the phone up to his dogs ear so that Mr Willy could whisper something in the dog's ear.

Old Post 04-30-2019 02:12 PM
yadkintar
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
But Tarbaby isn't that negative reinforcement? Buddy of mine said that he had great results with a problem using Mr Willy's telephone approach. He called him once a week and held the phone up to his dogs ear so that Mr Willy could whisper something in the dog's ear.

I bet his bank account was effected negatively too !

Tarbaby

Old Post 04-30-2019 02:17 PM
wildwilly0161
UKC Forum Member

I stay with the people I teach for months for the price of a coon hound pup and

Yes, yes I do have possum breaking, among all Off Game ! Yes, yes I have been promising a book but it was 3 years ago when I posted and ask people what they would like to see in it !! Yes, yes I'm slow, I am disabled and I apologize it is taking this long !!! I had a lot more to learn than I had thought, to say the least. My posts are not meant to offend anyone in any way. I simply want people to know there is another (non-abusive) way and that it will be available soon !!! SO That if they are having problems that they do not understand, with their Hound. They know that a new way to understand and break the fault is coming !!! These posts may save hundreds of good deserving Hounds and That is why I do What I do period !!! Now I'll prove it. Within the last 10 years (while having a seizure disorder) I have Donated months of my time Hand carving beautiful works of art for Fund Raisers. Both medical and Hunting Club. I donated 2 hand carvings, (each taking weeks of my time and materials) on gun stocks. These 2 items raised over $12,000. quickly, for Coon Clubs, keeping their doors open for future young Hunters. I asked for nothing in return and the Feeling was better than any Pay!! So I will be doing it again soon for Honest Hunting Clubs, with funds being directed towards structural improvements and Youth Programs and again my time will be donated !!!

Ever since the rise of foreign-owned mink farms in the USA. coon hide prices have bottomed out !!! Because of this many fellow hunters are leaving our sport Now. Times change, that we can do nothing about, However, we can change with them. In many areas across our land Ring Tails are becoming overpopulated and coming down with disease, because Fur is cheaper to farm than naturally harvest.
I intend to Coon Hunt until I can only crawl and until then I will help to grow our sport with Kid-friendly training techniques, that Blow the minds of all that use them, with results !!!!!! The Training system I have developed brings Passion to the user, showing them Much more worth in Coon Hunting than just Hide!! Click the link to see my common sense {Child Friendly training) beliefs on How Off Game Breaking really works. https://youtu.be/tVouPD95P9s If you have an Off Game problem with your Hound Do NOT Cull Him or Her !!! Know I am doing all I can to help improve the lives all Coon Hounds, as I find them the Most Inteligent of All the K9 breeds !!!!

Click link to see our Upcoming library Obedience Video !! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TtkiewjtvM

(((((((One of the smartest coon hounds on the Face of the EARTH))))))) 40 verbal comands 20 hand signals !! Amazing In the Woods!!!!
Pm for DVD Video !!

Wild Willy's Way to Complete Coon Hound Control training system / Specializing in Coonhound Control and Scent Training Scent Hounds !!! With Positive Reinforcement Methods !!! Click the link to watch WildWilly'sWay to 10 minute Loading training- Quick Tip
https://youtu.be/zUa7hT7Tbgg See a Sneak Peek of our beliefs on Off Game Breaking with this link- Off game Breaking https://youtu.be/tVouPD95P9s

Old Post 05-04-2019 09:50 PM
wildwilly0161 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wildwilly0161 Click here to Send wildwilly0161 a Private Message Click Here to Email wildwilly0161 Find more posts by wildwilly0161 Add wildwilly0161 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wildwilly0161
UKC Forum Member

ur PM is full.

give me a call this coming week and I will get you started with some pointers on what to and not to do !! I'll teach you all the way in exchange for an Honest reference of your results !! Then you'll not have this problem out of any Hound ever again!!!

Pm for DVD Video !!

Old Post 05-04-2019 10:08 PM
joey
UKC Forum Member

quote:
I am making a joke but I don’t think anybody should be selling anything on this page. The methods might be legit been 2yrs now promising a book.

To the original poster get you a switch stand at the tree and when he jumps hit him right between the blinkers. When he quits send him on to the next tree keep doing this til he stops.

That’s free advise from me.

Tar

Your right cant sell anything on this page. I've met him in person, as nice of a guy as you will ever meet and seen what he was doing work. He broke to frenchie bulldog studs from fighting that couldn't be in the same room together.

http://www.sunspotlights.com/
When brightness matters!!

Home Of:
PKC Ch, Grch Grnch 2008 Tx state champion They call me Crazy Betty

PKC SCh CH Grnch They call me Howler too

Old Post 05-04-2019 10:19 PM
joey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for joey Click here to Send joey a Private Message Find more posts by joey Add joey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Mr Willy thank you for your response. If you are able to help people I am all for it some people are just not good trainers and are prolly better off with a finished well trained dog. But this main page is not for sale items we all have learned it over time and you are not from what I heard giving your advise cheap. Witch is ok as long as your customers are satisfied and they must be because I have never heard a bad word said about you.

Thanks for what you do.

Tar

Old Post 05-04-2019 11:00 PM
stxcoonhunter
UKC Forum Member

I’ve got one now that does it all but fixin to be culled cuz she jacks the tree so bad she won’t bark. I think it’s genetics though.

Old Post 05-05-2019 02:06 PM
stxcoonhunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for stxcoonhunter Click here to Send stxcoonhunter a Private Message Click Here to Email stxcoonhunter Find more posts by stxcoonhunter Add stxcoonhunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

You got an alpha ?

Tar

Old Post 05-05-2019 02:12 PM
stxcoonhunter
UKC Forum Member

No. Buddy has one I can use

Old Post 05-05-2019 03:05 PM
stxcoonhunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for stxcoonhunter Click here to Send stxcoonhunter a Private Message Click Here to Email stxcoonhunter Find more posts by stxcoonhunter Add stxcoonhunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Ease in where you can see her with your light out set the alpha on low shock just enough she feels it wait till she jumps and when she is at her highest point bump her lightly after a couple times she should stop then use the tone button. It might take a month but you have nothing to loose hunt her with a good tree dog that way when she quits jumping it might entice her to go back to treeing. Don’t give her any coons if you do get one out tie her way back. Be prepared to spend some time at those trees till you see progress.

Hope this helps I always try and correct a dog of bad habits where they don’t know it’s me doing it.

Tar

Old Post 05-05-2019 03:40 PM
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

If I was going to train one to Jack, I'd tie a coon hide on a rope and run it up and down the tree, close enough where the dog can nip it then pull it up out of reach. JS

Old Post 05-05-2019 03:50 PM
sleepy head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy head Click here to Send sleepy head a Private Message Find more posts by sleepy head Add sleepy head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote