UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Ntch Sch Lone Pine Legend
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Sonny Phipps
UKC Forum Member

Congrats guys, Thats a impressive field of dogs to win out over.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-01-2017 06:05 PM
Sonny Phipps is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sonny Phipps Click here to Send Sonny Phipps a Private Message Click Here to Email Sonny Phipps Find more posts by Sonny Phipps Add Sonny Phipps to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike Van Dusen
UKC Forum Member

Congrats Chad,keep up the Coma tradition!

"Coma Power"
"It's in the blood"
HOME- 219-326-7907
CELL-219-575-0067

Old Post 06-03-2017 03:39 AM
Mike Van Dusen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike Van Dusen Click here to Send Mike Van Dusen a Private Message Click Here to Email Mike Van Dusen Find more posts by Mike Van Dusen Add Mike Van Dusen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chad Francis
UKC Forum Member

stud fee

I was wondering the stud fee on "Legend"

Old Post 06-11-2017 04:56 PM
Chad Francis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chad Francis Click here to Send Chad Francis a Private Message Click Here to Email Chad Francis Find more posts by Chad Francis Add Chad Francis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lone Pine JB
UKC Forum Member

$300

Lone Pine North

Old Post 06-12-2017 02:19 AM
Lone Pine JB is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lone Pine JB Click here to Send Lone Pine JB a Private Message Click Here to Email Lone Pine JB Visit Lone Pine JB's homepage! Find more posts by Lone Pine JB Add Lone Pine JB to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chad Francis
UKC Forum Member

stud fee

Thanks that sounds good I got a nite champ female I plan on breeding to legend when she comes in. How big of dog is he.

Last edited by Chad Francis on 06-12-2017 at 04:09 AM

Old Post 06-12-2017 03:30 AM
Chad Francis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chad Francis Click here to Send Chad Francis a Private Message Click Here to Email Chad Francis Find more posts by Chad Francis Add Chad Francis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
quickdraw
UKC Forum Member

Best to call chad 417-260-1712 for more info . nice guy and a straight shooter .

Old Post 06-12-2017 01:37 PM
quickdraw is offline Click Here to See the Profile for quickdraw Click here to Send quickdraw a Private Message Find more posts by quickdraw Add quickdraw to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lone Pine JB
UKC Forum Member

Legend is pretty good sized. On the vet scale he goes in mid-eighties. Chad has him slim and trim to handle the summer heat. He's not as big as old Legend, but close.

Lone Pine North

Old Post 06-12-2017 02:42 PM
Lone Pine JB is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lone Pine JB Click here to Send Lone Pine JB a Private Message Click Here to Email Lone Pine JB Visit Lone Pine JB's homepage! Find more posts by Lone Pine JB Add Lone Pine JB to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chad Francis
UKC Forum Member

stud

Thanks I ll get ahold of him when she comes in heat hopefully soon. I bred a female to old "Legend" he was a little on the big side but he hung a mouth on most of his pups to match there size...

Old Post 06-13-2017 12:06 AM
coonhunterhank
UKC Forum Member

Ntch Pkc Sch Long Pine Legend

Legend just keeps winning. Week ago last Tuesday night Legend won his cast Pkc hunt Summersville won 72$. Last Saturday I guided him he put on coontreeing clinic won 72$. This week in Missouri Classic Legend got in Final 4 and Thursday night got back in final 4. Congrats to Chad John with Legend.

Legend Littermate Sister Honey got Final 4 Monday Tuesday night. Honey nice.

Chad hunting nice big mouth male pup off Legend making nice pup.

Few Legend pups being born now call Chad for info.

Nathan Berry 417 247 1670
Home of
Pr Double Tough Lawyer 2. 2024 Super stakes Sire
Ukc Performance Sire Fee 300$ current negitive Brucellosis RQ.
Pr House's Trump Ukc Pkc Reg Fee 300$ current negitive Brucellosis RQ.
Females
Pr House's KY Julie
Pr House's Lizzy
Pr J/Ns Hardwood Lacy.

Pr Lawyers KY Chief.

Last edited by coonhunterhank on 06-17-2017 at 09:28 AM

Old Post 06-17-2017 09:03 AM
coonhunterhank is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coonhunterhank Click here to Send coonhunterhank a Private Message Click Here to Email coonhunterhank Visit coonhunterhank's homepage! Find more posts by coonhunterhank Add coonhunterhank to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chad medlock
UKC Forum Member

Thanks a lot guys..Legend was in final 4 three out of three nights in the Southern Mo Classic, and we wld like to thank Shane Reynolds for getting Honey in final 4 three nights this wk as well. Mike Hensley and gang do a great job organizing this hunt every yr and we had a GREAT TURNOUT!

Old Post 06-19-2017 01:18 AM
chad medlock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chad medlock Click here to Send chad medlock a Private Message Find more posts by chad medlock Add chad medlock to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ridgrunner72
UKC Forum Member

Legend Pup

Here is a picture of my boys Legend pup. He just turned a year old the other day. I took him out last night and he treed twice . First was a kitten coon and the second was a big pine.
He bawls and chops a little on track and has a long locate then switches to a chop with a few bawls when treed.

Old Post 06-20-2017 03:02 PM
ridgrunner72 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ridgrunner72 Click here to Send ridgrunner72 a Private Message Click Here to Email ridgrunner72 Find more posts by ridgrunner72 Add ridgrunner72 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coonhunterhank
UKC Forum Member

Ntch Pkc Sch Pkc Missouri St Ch Lone Pine Legend

Call Chad or John they have bred few nice females have some outstanding females booked be bred.

Chad hunting nice male pup off Legend he loud loud.
Mom Granddaughter to Comas Stylish Legend on top Wipeout Zack bred on bottom. Dustin Rutlege and his dad Mike are hunting 2 nice pups off Legend
Dustin said there super loud coon crazy.

Home of
Females
Pr House's KY Julie
Pr House's Lizzy
Pr J/Ns Hardwood Lacy.

Pr Lawyers KY Chief.

Old Post 06-28-2017 09:01 AM
coonhunterhank is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coonhunterhank Click here to Send coonhunterhank a Private Message Click Here to Email coonhunterhank Visit coonhunterhank's homepage! Find more posts by coonhunterhank Add coonhunterhank to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chad medlock
UKC Forum Member

I have 4 big 12 wk old male pups of Legend and coma x wipeout fm. Bold, pretty and big time mouths. 300$.

Old Post 09-09-2017 05:06 PM
chad medlock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chad medlock Click here to Send chad medlock a Private Message Find more posts by chad medlock Add chad medlock to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chad medlock
UKC Forum Member

I have 4 big 12 wk old male pups of Legend and coma x wipeout fm. Bold, pretty and big time mouths. 300$.

Old Post 09-09-2017 05:07 PM
North Creek
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Are you going to be at the world hunt

Old Post 09-12-2017 06:00 PM
North Creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for North Creek Click here to Send North Creek a Private Message Find more posts by North Creek Add North Creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ozark Hillbilly
UKC Forum Member

Pm sent Mr Medlock.

Old Post 09-13-2017 02:42 AM
Ozark Hillbilly is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ozark Hillbilly Click here to Send Ozark Hillbilly a Private Message Click Here to Email Ozark Hillbilly Find more posts by Ozark Hillbilly Add Ozark Hillbilly to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coonhunterhank
UKC Forum Member

Legend

Legend is still at John house for now they let him have summer off from hunting after Missouri classic. Chad John got few nice pups sell.
Chad 417 260 1712

Home of
Females
Pr House's KY Julie
Pr House's Lizzy
Pr J/Ns Hardwood Lacy.

Pr Lawyers KY Chief.

Old Post 09-13-2017 04:12 AM
DRhodes
UKC Forum Member

Sunrise female?

Has Legend been bred to any direct Sunrise females or Rat bred females?!?!?

Old Post 09-18-2017 04:23 PM
DRhodes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DRhodes Click here to Send DRhodes a Private Message Find more posts by DRhodes Add DRhodes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chad medlock
UKC Forum Member

No he has not but i think he wld cross very well on either

Old Post 09-18-2017 04:43 PM
Ozark Hillbilly
UKC Forum Member

I went up to Mr Medlocks Friday evening and picked up a male legend pup. Really nice guy that I hope to meet again, whether to hunt or to get another pup one day. Mr. Medlock was very nice to chat with, and his pups were the slickest I've ever seen. No exaggeration. Lots of folks want that outgoing pup. You know, the one that comes right up to you. Well all these pups thought they were my best buddy! Usually there's that one that just stands out to me, but not this time. All of them were really houndy built, nicely colored, and extra well socialized. All for a normal working mans price. I highly doubt a man could find a finer walker pup for any price. I'm not computer savvy enough to post pics on here, but if I could I would, because
Legends Lone Pine Jethro is one sharp lookin sucker. Thanks to Mr Chad Medlock for letting me get one of them track drivers.

Old Post 09-19-2017 01:14 AM
Ozark Hillbilly is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ozark Hillbilly Click here to Send Ozark Hillbilly a Private Message Click Here to Email Ozark Hillbilly Find more posts by Ozark Hillbilly Add Ozark Hillbilly to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lone Pine JB
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Ozark. You can text me pic to 724.944.9754. Shame you didn't get to see/hear Legend, he's up here in Pennsylvania for a bit.

Lone Pine North

Old Post 09-20-2017 01:07 PM
Ozark Hillbilly
UKC Forum Member

I can't get enough of this pup. No stupid mindless barking. No constant pacing and freaking out. He don't crap and walk through it like he ain't got any sense. This sucker is laid back. Lays around like a hound dog should, until he decides to go pester a cat, or go check out the woods or the pond. We have other dogs, and very occasionally he goes and sees one, but mostly he hangs out by himself, and keeps himself entertained by getting after the barn cats, exploring, and playing with the kids. He seems to have a head full of sense.

Old Post 10-01-2017 04:53 PM
Lone Pine JB
UKC Forum Member

Here's you go Ozark. We're sure glad you're happy with your pup. We're getting great reports on all Legends pups

Lone Pine North

Last edited by Lone Pine JB on 10-06-2017 at 02:15 PM

Old Post 10-06-2017 12:17 PM
Lone Pine JB
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Ozark Hillbilly
I went up to Mr Medlocks Friday evening and picked up a male legend pup. Really nice guy that I hope to meet again, whether to hunt or to get another pup one day. Mr. Medlock was very nice to chat with, and his pups were the slickest I've ever seen. No exaggeration. Lots of folks want that outgoing pup. You know, the one that comes right up to you. Well all these pups thought they were my best buddy! Usually there's that one that just stands out to me, but not this time. All of them were really houndy built, nicely colored, and extra well socialized. All for a normal working mans price. I highly doubt a man could find a finer walker pup for any price. I'm not computer savvy enough to post pics on here, but if I could I would, because
Legends Lone Pine Jethro is one sharp lookin sucker. Thanks to Mr Chad Medlock for letting me get one of them track drivers.

Lone Pine North

Old Post 10-06-2017 02:07 PM
rick brocious
UKC Forum Member

GOOD LOOKING PUP !

Old Post 10-07-2017 01:24 AM
rick brocious is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rick brocious Click here to Send rick brocious a Private Message Find more posts by rick brocious Add rick brocious to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote