UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Black & Tans > WHIF stud opportunity
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Freeman
UKC Forum Member

WHIF stud opportunity

I have bought two breedings on the WHIF auctions one to Samuelsons Oiler and one to Wilson's Cable .I am not close to.either one and doubt I can use them.before the time is up on them. I would like to see someone get a female bred to both.I would give them to someone for a pup from the mating. If you are interested please PM with females pedigree and we will work it out. There are some bloodlines I would not be interested in and I will be honest with you on that. Both of these males are throwing nice pups and I want someone to benefit from this.You can call me as well 402-239-5585.Look forward to.hearing from some of you.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-17-2019 02:30 AM
Freeman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Freeman Click here to Send Freeman a Private Message Find more posts by Freeman Add Freeman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Freeman
UKC Forum Member

Cable breeding is spoken for still have one to Oiler available

Old Post 07-18-2019 03:55 PM
Freeman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Freeman Click here to Send Freeman a Private Message Find more posts by Freeman Add Freeman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Freeman
UKC Forum Member

Oiler breeding is pending Thanks to all who expressed interest

Old Post 07-21-2019 11:31 PM
Reece Samuelson
UKC Forum Member

We’re you able to line one up for Oiler ?

Old Post 07-30-2019 02:50 AM
Reece Samuelson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Reece Samuelson Click here to Send Reece Samuelson a Private Message Click Here to Email Reece Samuelson Find more posts by Reece Samuelson Add Reece Samuelson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Freeman
UKC Forum Member

Yes from wisconsin sent you a PM said mailbox is full should be in September or October pedigree is in PM let me know when mailbox is cleared and I will resend the info

Old Post 07-30-2019 03:54 AM
Black Ash Bawl
UKC Forum Member

PEDIGREE.

GR NT CH OZARKS SCREAMING BO
PKC CH NT CH EGLIS RAGIN BLACK HOSS II
NITE CH LITTLE RIVER PRUDY-
EGLIS RAGIN BLACK SKIPPER-//////////////////////////////////
GR NT CH RAGIN SKIPPER
GR CH CH WALTZS BLACK ANGEL HTX
HARDWOOD HAMMERING TILLY
MYDOG SUGAR
GRNTCH GR CH HALLS SOUTHERN GUAGE
GRNTCH CROCKETT BLK NUTE
CH SCHENKER NADING SMOKIN HANNA
/////////// FRAZIERS JUDY
GRNTCH GR CH CYPRESS BRAKE SETUM UP ACE
NT CH SANDERS BETTY
CH YALABUSHA RIVER BETTY

Old Post 07-30-2019 09:12 AM
Black Ash Bawl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black Ash Bawl Click here to Send Black Ash Bawl a Private Message Find more posts by Black Ash Bawl Add Black Ash Bawl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
berger
UKC Forum Member

Re: PEDIGREE.

quote:
Originally posted by Black Ash Bawl
GR NT CH OZARKS SCREAMING BO
PKC CH NT CH EGLIS RAGIN BLACK HOSS II
NITE CH LITTLE RIVER PRUDY-
EGLIS RAGIN BLACK SKIPPER-//////////////////////////////////
GR NT CH RAGIN SKIPPER
GR CH CH WALTZS BLACK ANGEL HTX
HARDWOOD HAMMERING TILLY
MYDOG SUGAR
GRNTCH GR CH HALLS SOUTHERN GUAGE
GRNTCH CROCKETT BLK NUTE
CH SCHENKER NADING SMOKIN HANNA
/////////// FRAZIERS JUDY
GRNTCH GR CH CYPRESS BRAKE SETUM UP ACE
NT CH SANDERS BETTY
CH YALABUSHA RIVER BETTY

Black Ash Bawl good to see you are getting Sugar to Oiler. That should be a nice cross out of Oiler. I got a litter 12 weeks old out of her sister Judy on the ground right now.

319-201-8445

Old Post 07-30-2019 10:47 AM
berger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for berger Click here to Send berger a Private Message Find more posts by berger Add berger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black Ash Bawl
UKC Forum Member

SIRE

WHO DID YOU BREED YOU FEMALE TO.

Old Post 08-01-2019 07:37 PM
Black Ash Bawl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black Ash Bawl Click here to Send Black Ash Bawl a Private Message Find more posts by Black Ash Bawl Add Black Ash Bawl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
berger
UKC Forum Member

Re: SIRE

quote:
Originally posted by Black Ash Bawl
WHO DID YOU BREED YOU FEMALE TO.

Bred her to Bones.

Gr.nt.ch. Ch. Morgan Branch Bear Bones
We have decided to offer Bear up for stud to the public. Bear is a get gone, independent male with a million dollar mouth. He has a great nose and runs a track to catch. Huge locate and a classy steady treedog that puts a coon on the end of a race. Whether it takes 200yds or 2 miles he is the type that you wont see till you pull him off a tree. He wont blow through the country just to chase stars and will take the tracks as they come but is gonna go as far as it takes to get the job done. He wins hunts when the leaves are off. He is a super looking dog with a great disposition that you will never know he is on the farm. He is not ill in anyway, hunt pups with him, hunt an alligator with him and he will simply move to the other side of the tree and belly up treedog. He has been bred to one female and the pups are definitely the right kind. Running and treeing at 6 months old with a ton of heart. If he did not reproduce as well if not better than his likeness we would not be offering him to the public. We don't breed just to drop puppies we breed to create quality hounds. Bring your measuring stick and we will show him any way you want to see him go. Mike Harward @ 641-208-3244

* Gr nt Gr ch Halls Southern Gauge
**Gr Crocket Blk Nute
*Ch Schenker Nadding Smoking Hanna
***Nt ch Horns Midnight Southern Rage
* Gr Nt Dark Hollow Tige
**Grnt Ky River Chigger
*GrNt Holloways Tenn Black Chigger

**** CH. GR NT CH Morgan Branch Bear Bones

*Tennesee Ragin Ranger
**Nt ch ChSundown Ragin Moonshine
*Ragin Black Oprah
***Elk Rivers What A Trip
*GrCh GrNtCh Backswamp Ragin Bull
**Grch Sparks Highplains Reba
*GrChGrNtCh Backswamp Ragin Sioux

319-201-8445

Old Post 08-02-2019 02:16 AM
berger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for berger Click here to Send berger a Private Message Find more posts by berger Add berger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Freeman
UKC Forum Member

Oiler breeding is available if anyone is interested let me know have until end of year .He has reproduced well I would sure like a pup from him and a nice female

Old Post 08-23-2019 04:45 PM