UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > Hard knocking oddball
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ohio_hunter123
UKC Forum Member

Hard knocking oddball

Anyone with any nice hounds off him. Let's see some pics and pedigree.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-24-2016 06:58 PM
ohio_hunter123 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ohio_hunter123 Click here to Send ohio_hunter123 a Private Message Find more posts by ohio_hunter123 Add ohio_hunter123 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ohio_hunter123
UKC Forum Member

Well I'll start. I got a male dog hard knocking buck. He is out of a buck creek female. Hard hunter and hard stay putt tree dog. Just a all around coon dog. Semi silent on track. Never been in a hunt but will be this summer. Always pleasure hunted him. I know there has got to be somemore good ones out there

Old Post 04-24-2016 07:13 PM
ohio_hunter123 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ohio_hunter123 Click here to Send ohio_hunter123 a Private Message Find more posts by ohio_hunter123 Add ohio_hunter123 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ohio_hunter123
UKC Forum Member

Really... I can't be the only guy with a coondog out of oddball. Tom bates had him standing at stud. I think he was a litter mate to the big mama dog that done some winning.

Old Post 04-26-2016 12:35 AM
danny buechler
UKC Forum Member

He was a litter mate to big mama and my Katie dog. There were 6 in the litter don't know about the others. My Katie dog was as good a dog as I ever walked behind. Lost her 2 years ago.

Old Post 04-27-2016 07:35 PM
danny buechler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for danny buechler Click here to Send danny buechler a Private Message Click Here to Email danny buechler Find more posts by danny buechler Add danny buechler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ohio_hunter123
UKC Forum Member

Yeah I heard he came from a litter of coon dogs. Probably aunt any of them alive now. The male dog I have is getting up in age now. Was wanting to see if there were any other offspring out of him or any litter mates. Did u ever bread your Katie dog ?

Old Post 04-28-2016 10:34 PM
wildbill
UKC Forum Member

look for toms ad in the walker section an call him..

wildbills101@yahoo
http://wildbills101.homestead.com/wildbills101.html

Old Post 04-29-2016 07:45 AM
wildbill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wildbill Click here to Send wildbill a Private Message Click Here to Email wildbill Visit wildbill's homepage! Find more posts by wildbill Add wildbill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
danny buechler
UKC Forum Member

Yes, I bred her twice , both times to Wildcard got some nice pups out of both litters. I have one out of both crosses. Nice dogs. The domino dog in ok is out of Katie/ card also there is a dog in wv called Jack and one in Ky called pow.

Old Post 04-29-2016 05:19 PM
danny buechler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for danny buechler Click here to Send danny buechler a Private Message Click Here to Email danny buechler Find more posts by danny buechler Add danny buechler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bates
UKC Forum Member

I have a good female out of OddBall and Crytical Chuck. l also had a littermate to your male. She was a nice female, big mouth and a tree dog. OddBall was a coon treer and reproduced very well. He was only bred 3 times

Home of 2004 UKC World Champion Gr. Nt. Ch. PKC Ch. Bates' Crytical Chuck ------------ Gr. Nt Ch. PKC Ch. Hard Knockin Odd Ball --------- Nt Ch House's Jammer-------NT CH House's Double Tough Bandit-------- House's Creek

Old Post 05-08-2016 02:17 AM
Bates is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bates Click here to Send Bates a Private Message Find more posts by Bates Add Bates to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ohio_hunter123
UKC Forum Member

Yeah I had a female from the cross. Got on a deal with your brother John and he wound up with her. He said she started early.

Last edited by ohio_hunter123 on 05-08-2016 at 07:13 PM

Old Post 05-08-2016 05:34 PM