UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > bobcats
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
andycanada
UKC Forum Member

bobcats

First round in the super stakes my little female treed a bobcat. I was disappointed an excited at the same time !

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-10-2016 02:04 AM
andycanada is offline Click Here to See the Profile for andycanada Click here to Send andycanada a Private Message Click Here to Email andycanada Find more posts by andycanada Add andycanada to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jrkb2012
UKC Forum Member

Sorry to hear about your luck,,,that's usually when they will mess up,,look at it this way,,
Atleast now you know you have a multi-purpose hunting dog,,,lol
I wouldn't mind treeing afew bobs myself,,,but that would be kindda hard,,as we don't have any around here,,,
Better luck next time...

Browns Wild Irish Rose(Tequila Sunrise x Stylish Abagal)
Browns Stylish Buddy(Stylish Bushwacker x Browns Wild Irish Rose) pup
Browns Stylish Sissy(Stylish Bushwacker x Browns Wild Irish Rose) pup

Old Post 04-11-2016 03:06 AM
Jrkb2012 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jrkb2012 Click here to Send Jrkb2012 a Private Message Click Here to Email Jrkb2012 Find more posts by Jrkb2012 Add Jrkb2012 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
andycanada
UKC Forum Member

Not that it bothers me she treed a bobcat or one every now an then , but here in my area we are beginning to see them all the time . my buddy has a male that treed several in the past ! An since there not legal to hunt here its kinda a bummer !

Old Post 04-12-2016 04:34 AM
andycanada is offline Click Here to See the Profile for andycanada Click here to Send andycanada a Private Message Click Here to Email andycanada Find more posts by andycanada Add andycanada to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jrkb2012
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by 4play
You Have Bobcats in Ohio.
Convoy is about 2hrs south of me in Mich.
And 2 hrs east of Bloomington,In.
We have them,You have them!

Also know people that seen them,trail cam pics to prove it of Mnt. Lion{s}!!

I've been hunting this area for the last 50yrs,,and I've never set eyes on any bobcats,,and no one has ever said they have seen one either,,except one hunter about 25 yrs or so go,,,but he was alittle off his rocker,,,

Browns Wild Irish Rose(Tequila Sunrise x Stylish Abagal)
Browns Stylish Buddy(Stylish Bushwacker x Browns Wild Irish Rose) pup
Browns Stylish Sissy(Stylish Bushwacker x Browns Wild Irish Rose) pup

Old Post 04-25-2016 05:15 AM
Jrkb2012 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jrkb2012 Click here to Send Jrkb2012 a Private Message Click Here to Email Jrkb2012 Find more posts by Jrkb2012 Add Jrkb2012 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MIKE CARDER
UKC Forum Member

Bobcats

According to the Ohio DNR there have been confirmed sightings of bobcats to the north and south of you. I'm sure you have some. Not like in the south eastern part of the state. But they are up your way.

Phone number 270-820-5560

Old Post 04-25-2016 11:17 AM
MIKE CARDER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MIKE CARDER Click here to Send MIKE CARDER a Private Message Click Here to Email MIKE CARDER Find more posts by MIKE CARDER Add MIKE CARDER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DON HAMPTON
UKC Forum Member

Bobcat tree

You should feel blessed. Bobcat hunters will pay cash with no bs for a dog that can strike,track and tree. Also they pay more than a grch, all grand dog.

Old Post 04-28-2016 11:26 PM
DON HAMPTON is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DON HAMPTON Click here to Send DON HAMPTON a Private Message Find more posts by DON HAMPTON Add DON HAMPTON to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
andycanada
UKC Forum Member

!!

H as treed 2 more since

Old Post 04-29-2016 04:20 AM
wildbill
UKC Forum Member

if you got a dog that can keep them dang cats up a tree long enough to get under the tree here in southeast ohio might be in your interest to go cat hunting more often if they open season on them.

wildbills101@yahoo
http://wildbills101.homestead.com/wildbills101.html

Old Post 04-29-2016 07:58 AM
wildbill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wildbill Click here to Send wildbill a Private Message Click Here to Email wildbill Visit wildbill's homepage! Find more posts by wildbill Add wildbill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
andycanada
UKC Forum Member

!

Treed another .

Old Post 05-28-2016 05:57 PM
Harehunter44
UKC Forum Member

I'm looking for a dog to run on cat

Old Post 01-04-2017 02:45 PM
Harehunter44 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Harehunter44 Click here to Send Harehunter44 a Private Message Click Here to Email Harehunter44 Find more posts by Harehunter44 Add Harehunter44 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote