UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Cur and Feist Classifieds > Treeing Pups For Sale Southeastern Ohio
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
letstreeacoon
UKC Forum Member

Treeing Pups For Sale Southeastern Ohio

I have 3 females and 4 males at this time. They are 3/4 Curr1/4Hound pups. $225 can be picked up on July 6, 2016. My daughter posted this for me since computers and I don't get along so, please, call me on my cell with any questions at 740-988-4702. First 4 pics are the females, next 4 are male. All markings can be seen in photos aside from extra dewclaws and all have docked tails.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-21-2016 12:44 AM
letstreeacoon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for letstreeacoon Click here to Send letstreeacoon a Private Message Click Here to Email letstreeacoon Find more posts by letstreeacoon Add letstreeacoon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
letstreeacoon
UKC Forum Member

family of tree dogs

my friend down the hollow had this blood line for 20plus years ago an i have had it for 10plus years.He took his busher female whom was a wtda sq champion in 1996.an breed her to the ole jukebox in 1994.We have stayed very close/tight /line breeding of these dogs over the years only stepped out a couple times in all these years.i have plenty of references i probably should have just called them/friends that have some of my bloodline an told them i had some pups an save my daughter the time of taking an posting these pics.I have been very blessed with the dogs an pups that i have they are a part of the family.lots of great memories with my dogs an children in the woods growing up together.So if your looking for a natural tree dog.Give me a call they will not last long.have tons of videos of mom/dad /grandparents /aunts /uncles/older bro/sis'.i do not get on computer any this is the first time in probably over a year. AS ALWAYS HAVE A BLESSED DAY

Old Post 06-21-2016 12:46 AM
letstreeacoon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for letstreeacoon Click here to Send letstreeacoon a Private Message Click Here to Email letstreeacoon Find more posts by letstreeacoon Add letstreeacoon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
letstreeacoon
UKC Forum Member

get treed

2 males left

Old Post 07-01-2016 05:53 PM