UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Redbones > World
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

World

Oh my goodness, the Zones are only one week away now. Are we going to have any winners? Will this be "The Year"? Everyone is hunting for a bunch of money this year. Who will the big winner be? Will it be Tuck...or Roc...or Dixie? What Redbones will be at what Zones? Is Pistol going this year? Buggs is pregnant. Psalm is gone. Where is G Man. Did he go back to Texas? What about Tuck's half brother, JT? He has been on a roll. Will he continue to win? The suspense is building.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-06-2019 02:45 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Is Pete's Red Harley from Mississippi going to the Zones? I heard that he looked pretty good at AO. Doesn't anyone have a favorite?

Old Post 09-06-2019 05:07 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

What about Liza Jane or Goose?

Old Post 09-06-2019 07:06 PM
Jack Bingham
UKC Forum Member

Buggs will be there. Along with Devin and our Hank dog.

plus our 3 walkers
Jersey
Pox
BTO

A screw up on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part.

HOME OF

GRNitech PKC Platinum CH PR Mosquito Creek Danno's Buggs 2018 American Redbone Champion. 2019 World Champion Female. 2020 PURINA NATIONALS CH.

GRNITE CH Mosquito Creek Hank 2020 top 100

NITE CH SILVER CH Jersey Girl 2020 Top 100

GRNITE CH SILVER CH. Wipeout Small Pox 2020 Top 100

NITECH River Valley Rain

R.I.P.
GRNitech PKC CH GRCH Awesome Mosquito Crk. Lick 2016 World Champion Redbone Female

R.I.P.
DUAL GRAND PR ANDREWS MOSQUITO CREEK GO MAN SAM DNA-P

R.I.P.
GRNITECH PR Thunder creek Squeller 2cast wins NRCA. 4 cast wins AKC qualified for AKC 2009,2010,2011 world hunt. Qualified for 2008,2009 and 2010 UKC worlds. World Finalist at the 2010 UKC Worlds. Money won in PKC

R.I.P. NITECH PR Faith's Image ( 3-UKC 1st) cast win at NRCA 6TH AT ARCA Money won in PKC

Look us up on Facebook: Mosquito Creek Redbones

Last edited by Jack Bingham on 09-07-2019 at 05:18 PM

Old Post 09-07-2019 05:16 PM
Jack Bingham is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jack Bingham Click here to Send Jack Bingham a Private Message Click Here to Email Jack Bingham Visit Jack Bingham's homepage! Find more posts by Jack Bingham Add Jack Bingham to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Excellant, good luck, Jack.

Old Post 09-07-2019 06:34 PM
sox12
UKC Forum Member

Good luck to All the Redbones heading to the Zones,and move on to the world

CH Nt. Ch.PR Wandering Red & RR Bucksaw (GRCHGRNTCH Raged Ridge Rip X Grand Nite Raged Ridge Toadie )
GRNTCH.GRCh.PR Steffes' Whizz Bang[GRNTCH Big Walnut BooneXGRNTCH Raged Ridge Toadie]
GRCH.Wandering Red Pepper
GRCH.Wandering Red Honeys Sweety Pie

RIP
GR.NT.CH.GR.CH.PR Steffes wandering Red Tinkerbell {GRCHGRNTCH Raged Ridge RipsawXGRNTCH Ragged Ridge Toadie]

Old Post 09-08-2019 04:55 PM
sox12 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sox12 Click here to Send sox12 a Private Message Click Here to Email sox12 Find more posts by sox12 Add sox12 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wvredbonemann
UKC Forum Member

Good luck everyone

I wish everyone the best of luck ...go redbones

High score and 1st place rqe winner 2019 southern redbone days
Won truck ticket
Won wv plot sectional
Won cast at pkc world
Top 100 3 years in row ukc world
Won cast labor day classic
Dual grand 11 months old
Ukc world qualified 2015..2016..2017..2018...2019
Won cast Kentucky state
Won cast Preston's memorial hunt
Won cast and high scoring dog American redbone days

Tree rocking little ann...out of sandyCreek
jake
Ttop hussler 2 first place wins...out of ttop Ace n cherry
Mosquito creek willy....top 100 ukc world ..2016
Grandnight mosquito creek willy
Grandnite McMillan stone wall rebel
Mosquito creek outlaw sue
Nighty nite moonlit e renegade

Old Post 09-09-2019 11:32 PM
wvredbonemann is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wvredbonemann Click here to Send wvredbonemann a Private Message Find more posts by wvredbonemann Add wvredbonemann to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Only 3 more days, it doesn't sound like there is very much interest in the World Championship this year.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 09-10-2019 at 01:30 PM

Old Post 09-10-2019 01:26 PM
Adam Wingler
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Only 3 more days, it doesn't sound like there is very much interest in the World Championship this year.

Probably for the one of the reasons nobody wanted to go to Elberton...it's on the other side of the map. On the plus side from Elberton, Iowa should have at least 1 more coon for the final cast to tree, which would put them at 2.

Old Post 09-10-2019 01:36 PM
Adam Wingler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Adam Wingler Click here to Send Adam Wingler a Private Message Click Here to Email Adam Wingler Find more posts by Adam Wingler Add Adam Wingler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazy Luke
UKC Forum Member

Bet

I have already placed my bet. JT by a nose.

Old Post 09-10-2019 04:01 PM
Crazy Luke is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Crazy Luke Click here to Send Crazy Luke a Private Message Click Here to Email Crazy Luke Find more posts by Crazy Luke Add Crazy Luke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh,my goodness, only 14 Redbones are entered and Tuck isn't one of them. I guess that my money is on a Cartel dog, Virginia Red Roc.

Old Post 09-11-2019 09:08 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Today is the big day/night for 14 Redbones. I hope that all 14 get a big win tonight.

Old Post 09-13-2019 01:01 PM
Adam Wingler
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Oh,my goodness, only 14 Redbones are entered and Tuck isn't one of them. I guess that my money is on a Cartel dog, Virginia Red Roc.

I'd say Roc has a good chance of making it through...I hope.

I'm also partial to the 3 Outlaws obviously, good luck to Herb, Hank and GMan.

When the dust settles this weekend let's all hope none of them draw each other and they all make it to the next round. Gonna be a scorcher in some areas and bone dry.

Old Post 09-13-2019 03:12 PM
Adam Wingler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Adam Wingler Click here to Send Adam Wingler a Private Message Click Here to Email Adam Wingler Find more posts by Adam Wingler Add Adam Wingler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cody C
UKC Forum Member

quote:

Add me to the Roc fan club! Hopefully Jason and Shannon can make it happen this year.

Old Post 09-13-2019 04:58 PM
Cody C is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cody C Click here to Send Cody C a Private Message Click Here to Email Cody C Find more posts by Cody C Add Cody C to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, look at those draws...
Dixie drew Big Country
Bushwacker drew Crow Boy

Old Post 09-14-2019 02:23 AM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

JT and G Man won their cast last night. JT tied for high score at Rogersville so he is in. G Man will have to win again tonight.

Old Post 09-14-2019 01:25 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Who is handling JT?

Old Post 09-14-2019 01:37 PM
Crazy Luke
UKC Forum Member

Richard

I was told to tell you that Randy Lester is handling JT. Also where do I collect my money from my bet. Just messing ole timer. I can tell you this. Gerald Berresford is a Plott man that knows dogs and has a few redbones. I believe he and Carlos Perkins are partners on this dog. Both men know what it takes to win and this dog has won 15 out of 16 casts. Besides having a good dog it takes some breaks and a good handler. It helps when the dog does not make mistakes and there is no guessing as to what he is doing. Let's get behind JT and G Man as they give it a run tonight. Good Luck fella's.

Last edited by Crazy Luke on 09-14-2019 at 09:29 PM

Old Post 09-14-2019 09:26 PM
Crazy Luke is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Crazy Luke Click here to Send Crazy Luke a Private Message Click Here to Email Crazy Luke Find more posts by Crazy Luke Add Crazy Luke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yardman
UKC Forum Member

RedDogs

Hope both make finals and one wins it all.
Tom

Old Post 09-15-2019 01:17 AM
yardman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yardman Click here to Send yardman a Private Message Find more posts by yardman Add yardman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gerad Berresfor
UKC Forum Member

Thanks

Thanks Mark Lucas and everyone for the well wishes with JT!

Old Post 09-15-2019 02:15 AM
Gerad Berresfor is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gerad Berresfor Click here to Send Gerad Berresfor a Private Message Click Here to Email Gerad Berresfor Find more posts by Gerad Berresfor Add Gerad Berresfor to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
spencer smith
UKC Forum Member

Good luck to all the Redbone tonight.

Old Post 09-15-2019 02:37 AM
spencer smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for spencer smith Click here to Send spencer smith a Private Message Click Here to Email spencer smith Find more posts by spencer smith Add spencer smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jack Bingham
UKC Forum Member

Buggs only female with a cast win

A screw up on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part.

HOME OF

GRNitech PKC Platinum CH PR Mosquito Creek Danno's Buggs 2018 American Redbone Champion. 2019 World Champion Female. 2020 PURINA NATIONALS CH.

GRNITE CH Mosquito Creek Hank 2020 top 100

NITE CH SILVER CH Jersey Girl 2020 Top 100

GRNITE CH SILVER CH. Wipeout Small Pox 2020 Top 100

NITECH River Valley Rain

R.I.P.
GRNitech PKC CH GRCH Awesome Mosquito Crk. Lick 2016 World Champion Redbone Female

R.I.P.
DUAL GRAND PR ANDREWS MOSQUITO CREEK GO MAN SAM DNA-P

R.I.P.
GRNITECH PR Thunder creek Squeller 2cast wins NRCA. 4 cast wins AKC qualified for AKC 2009,2010,2011 world hunt. Qualified for 2008,2009 and 2010 UKC worlds. World Finalist at the 2010 UKC Worlds. Money won in PKC

R.I.P. NITECH PR Faith's Image ( 3-UKC 1st) cast win at NRCA 6TH AT ARCA Money won in PKC

Look us up on Facebook: Mosquito Creek Redbones

Old Post 09-15-2019 07:47 AM
Jack Bingham is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jack Bingham Click here to Send Jack Bingham a Private Message Click Here to Email Jack Bingham Visit Jack Bingham's homepage! Find more posts by Jack Bingham Add Jack Bingham to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Roc and JT are going to Iowa....... Crow Boy drew out with Big Country last night and beat him.

Old Post 09-15-2019 02:53 PM
Crazy Luke
UKC Forum Member

South West Virginia

Thank the Lord for South West Virginia keeping the redbones in the news. Now maybe if the rest of us could take an example from them. Ha. And Richard live close don't count ... Just messin Richard. But Congratulation and good luck in Iowa. Lucas.

Old Post 09-15-2019 04:33 PM
Crazy Luke
UKC Forum Member

South West Virginia

Thank the Lord for South West Virginia keeping the redbones in the news. Now maybe if the rest of us could take an example from them. Ha. And Richard live close don't count ... Just messin Richard. But Congratulation and good luck in Iowa. Lucas.

Old Post 09-15-2019 04:33 PM