UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Redbones > Teams/Getting Along
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Teams/Getting Along

I see hear all of these people saying that we all need to "work together" for the "betterment of the breed". Whatever happened to competition and being proud of what you have? Why is bragging "bad"? I though that this country was built on competition and the competitive spirit. If we all just worked together and "got along", where would we be? What if our forefathers had decided to just "get along with" the British? Every team or individual needs to try to outdo every other team or individual. That is how we are going to "better our breed". The more competition, the better. The heck with "working together". What a sissy, unAmerican term that is. That sounds just like "price fixing" to me.
Why don't we take a lesson from the walker breeders. Do you think that those Nailor guys "got along with" the Sackett Jr guys? Do you think that the Rat Attack guys "got along with" the Wipeout boys? Do you think that Curt Ahring was welcomed with open arms when he started promoting Trackman? What happened when Ashley started promoting Tequila Sunrise? And how did that work out for them?
Give me a break. Why do they call it "Competition Coonhunting"?

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 03-14-2016 at 05:24 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-09-2016 05:09 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

If your dog is better than someone eles dog, then tell them about it. If the dogs that you are breeding are better than the dogs that someone else is breeding, then tell everyone about it. If your dog beats everyone in a hunt, then tell the whole world so that they will know. If your young pup trees a coon, then post his/her picture on here. How else will everyone know that you have a good dog? Be proud of your dog's accomplishments. Tell us about them. If you are not proud of them, then how can you expect anyone else to be.

Old Post 03-09-2016 05:20 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Danny Barrett
UKC Forum Member

Richard

I am with you for a change . Look at Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton. They are vying for the highest office in the land and they are slinging mud like crazy. I mean how did they get in the position they are in anyway? It certainly wasn't because they got along. I have tried to get you to brag on Gus the wonder dog and even breed one of those good females to him but you just keep ignoring me. I wanted to be a part of the Virginia Cartel but NO shot down again. So from now on I'm on my own. I think me and Rex have the best dogs anyway.

Old Post 03-09-2016 05:24 PM
Danny Barrett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Danny Barrett Click here to Send Danny Barrett a Private Message Click Here to Email Danny Barrett Find more posts by Danny Barrett Add Danny Barrett to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Adam Wingler
UKC Forum Member

Richard, maybe you should setup a "safe zone" for those who are easily offended.

Old Post 03-09-2016 05:25 PM
Adam Wingler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Adam Wingler Click here to Send Adam Wingler a Private Message Click Here to Email Adam Wingler Find more posts by Adam Wingler Add Adam Wingler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mmarshall
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Adam Wingler
Richard, maybe you should setup a "safe zone" for those who are easily offended.

😀👍

favorits ive hunted and or owned
grnt nighty nite moonlight kate rip
grnt moonlight pepper ann
Grnt jackpot Jackie rip
grnt rocky top jet
ntch moonlight katie rip
ntch moonlight madona
ntch beaver creek blaze rip
ntch moonlights dirty danny b.rip (ntch moonlight kink x ntch sawblade reckon)
Current
Grnt moonlight ky Kate (grnt ranger x grnt moonlight Kate
Ntch Pr beaver creeks easy peezy three 1st place wins (jet x moonlight Bree)
Pr beaver creeks moonlight coon buster ( moonlight shock x moonlight Bree)

Old Post 03-09-2016 05:29 PM
mmarshall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mmarshall Click here to Send mmarshall a Private Message Click Here to Email mmarshall Find more posts by mmarshall Add mmarshall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Danny, I am in no way advocating "negative campaigning" or "mudslinging". we can promote our hounds without resorting to that.
And you are one of the worst. You want me to do your dirty work for you. I see where Gus is a "Wonder Dog" from his name but just what hunts has he ever won? Can he tree a coon? Is he any count? And does he have any offspring that are doing anything? Why should I breed one of my females to Gus? I saw a female named Pigeon River Dowhat Dixie on one of those lists. Who in the world is she anyway? No one has ever heard of her. You want to be in the Va Cartel but you have a stud dog that doesn't have anything to do with the Cartel. Aren't you in competition with the Cartel. I also hear you keep talking about "me and Rex". Doesn't Rex have his own stud dog? How can y'all be on the same team? Is Gus even remotely related to Jim? Which dog is the "best", Gus or Jim? I don't see how you and Rex can "just get along"?

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 03-09-2016 at 05:49 PM

Old Post 03-09-2016 05:44 PM
Sawblade
UKC Forum Member

brag away richard

Let's hear it Richard. Brag away.
I see many post's from you that ask questions and ask questions, but like a good politician you stay away from doing what you ask. You are known as the King ,so lead us on.
I for one want to know what dogs are you most proud of , who's dogs did they beat the pants off of in the last hunt. What sorry hounds of another strain have you seen that folks talk up. You know the kind that only win on the internet. Come on give us your best. Tell us the truth about those other dogs. I'm waiting LOL

You must be getting old Richard ,this time you might have got caught in your own trap.

Proud Breeder of the following dogs
GrNiteCh Sawblade Fiddle "no.5 historical female
QuadGrCh Yellow River Red Blaze
GrNiteCh Copeland's Red Hot Clyde
GrNiteCh Stone's Midnight Red Jake
NiteCh Brights Choctaw Night Time Sissy
NiteCh Sawblade Red Reckon
NiteCh Brasee Red Penny
NiteCh Nacalus Mandolin
Yellow River Fiddle II " good reproducer"
NiteCh Krasa Sawblade Quikstuf Bone
GrNiteCh Krasa Hair Trigger Hope
GrNiteCH Locked and Loaded Jake
GrNiteCh Moonlight Woody
NiteCh Sawblade Mac Truck " Jake and Hopes' brother"
NiteCh After Dark Spark " brother to Fiddle"
NiteCh Morgan's Boone " sister to Fiddle"
NiteCh High Water June " out of Reckon"
NiteCh Sawblade Timberline Rusty
Sawblade Ribbon,

They are bred with heart and drive included.

From a small kennel with Big results.

Old Post 03-09-2016 05:46 PM
Sawblade is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sawblade Click here to Send Sawblade a Private Message Find more posts by Sawblade Add Sawblade to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Adam would you be in that zone? It is the interweb, I didn't think that anyone was safe. You are one of the worst at being "polically correct". I saw someone ask you on here once, "which dog is best, Mac or Grizz"? I never did see an answer. And Mark, I know that you would have to be in that "safe zone".

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 03-09-2016 at 05:58 PM

Old Post 03-09-2016 05:47 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Kelly if you have to ask those questions, then you haven't been reading this internet. Maybe you should go to the Moose X Wendy thread or the Boone thread, or the Moose thread or the Va Cartel thread or any of the Outlaw/Moonlight threads, or any of the Calli threads etc. I don't think that there are many people on here that I haven't made mad at some time or another.

Old Post 03-09-2016 05:54 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Re: brag away richard

quote:
Originally posted by Sawblade
....I for one want to know what dogs are you most proud of....

This is just 24 hrs old. Just imagine when they are a couple of yrs old.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 03-09-2016 at 06:00 PM

Old Post 03-09-2016 05:56 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Kelly, I remember seeing a picture of an old grey faced female and three younger dogs laying around in someones yard several years back. Whatever happened to that guy? Did he decide that he needed to "just get along"?

Old Post 03-09-2016 06:04 PM
Kevin Jackson
UKC Forum Member

This may be the best post I've ever seen on here.

Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch. 'PR' MT Red's Bobcat Bustin Billy

Nt.Ch.Ch. 'PR' MT Red's Coon Slammin Sage

Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch. 'PR' MT Red's Tree Bangin Buddy

Gr.Ch. 'PR' MT Red's Kim's Cat Crazy Maci

'PR' MT Red's Tree Ringin Rhea

(406)564-3061

Old Post 03-09-2016 06:13 PM
Kevin Jackson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kevin Jackson Click here to Send Kevin Jackson a Private Message Click Here to Email Kevin Jackson Find more posts by Kevin Jackson Add Kevin Jackson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sawblade
UKC Forum Member

No Fun

Walk softly and carry a big stick, TO STIR THE POT WITH.
Your no fun Richard. I like it when you bait everyone enough that Allen G has to stick gum on their noses and stand them in the corner. Remember those days, before the mustache. I'm sure you were a trouble maker even back in elementary school. LOL
I was hoping I could get you to fall for your own trick , I guess that's why they call you the King.
Those dogs are all dead by the way , but if I was going to brag I would say that that blood has been in most of the big redbone wins so far this year. That's as close as your going to get to catching me in this trap. LOL

NiteCh Brasee Red Penny
NiteCh Nacalus Mandolin
GrNiteCh Moonlight Woody
Sawblade Ribbon,

Old Post 03-09-2016 06:45 PM
Sawblade is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sawblade Click here to Send Sawblade a Private Message Find more posts by Sawblade Add Sawblade to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jerhovt
UKC Forum Member

Richard you dont make me mad! You keep me well entertained

PR Long Trail Redcoat Lucky Walter (Dual GR T-Top Dark Timber Moose xSML Dark Timber Bobbie Ann) co owner Ron Wolters

PR Long Trail Redcoat Reaper(GRCHPR Hershs Huntin Red 90/4 Life Gun HTX X CH PR Stone&Redcoat DBL Moon Kate II) co owner Ron Wolters

Hounds Im hunting
PR Soggy Bottom Dark Timber Addy : owners Buck Ratliff/Mike Laster

NTCH GRCH Dark Timber Red Angus : owners Buck Ratliff and Myself

Old Post 03-09-2016 06:53 PM
jerhovt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jerhovt Click here to Send jerhovt a Private Message Click Here to Email jerhovt Find more posts by jerhovt Add jerhovt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tony Dominguez
UKC Forum Member

The team should be all redbones vs the other breeds, the only rivals we should ever have is the other breeds... Jmo

The walker guys can hate 1 another's guts & still breed to each other's dogs, let a redbone guy have a grudge toward someone & they call bitching to a guy because he's breeding a female he welped to another man's stud dog that the owner of the female has seen night in & night out tree coons.... It all boils down to jealousy! If we worked together we might be able to actually win a prestigious WORLD hunt instead of worrying about how to out due our redbone breed, I've seen several walkers win WORLD hunts, yet have I seen a redbone so whatever they're doing is working... JMO

903-650-4495 call/txt anytime
Banshee Coon Squaller
Eukanuba Dog food

Redbone:
All Grand Outlaw G-Man
GRNITECH
GRAND SHOW CH
CHKC GRCH (all time $ leader)
PKC PLATINUM CH (all time $ leader)
2016 RESERVE FALL SUPER STAKE CH (only redbone to ever make the final 4)

Grnitech PKC CH Night Stalkin roxie
2018 top 16 PKC redbone breed
2018 Top 16 PA state race
2019 National Redbone days Champion

Walker:
UKC Dual Grand, PKC Silver Ch, CHKC Champion
Frost Bite Zoey

UKC Dual Grand, PKC Silver Ch, CHKC Champion
Dirty Little Tramp
Russ Myer hunt winner $20,000
Final 4 PKC super stakes

Past:
GOLD CH GRCH GRNITECH Classy Cali
GRCH GRNITECH 'PR' Outlaw Jack
CH GRNITECH 'PR' Apache Man
CH GRNITECH 'PR' Famous Outlaw Ann
CH GRNITECH 'PR' Tree Burning Moses

Old Post 03-09-2016 06:54 PM
Tony Dominguez is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tony Dominguez Click here to Send Tony Dominguez a Private Message Click Here to Email Tony Dominguez Find more posts by Tony Dominguez Add Tony Dominguez to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sawblade
UKC Forum Member

Questions.

Richard ,why do you ask so many questions ? I added up just the questions you have on this post alone and it's at an even 30.
Are you trying to get people in trouble ? Why is it that you constantly do this questioning thing? Are you working for the NSA ? The FBI ? The CIA ? The NRCA ? Which one of the covert organizations is it ?
How do we know we can trust you ? Are you a secret moderator for UKC ? How about PKC ? Are you a spy ? What is your full name ? It that hair really your own ?
Who are you voting for for president ? What hunt will you be going to this weekend ? Do you have a guide already set up ? Is the card filled out yet ? ROTFLMAO.

NiteCh Brasee Red Penny
NiteCh Nacalus Mandolin
GrNiteCh Moonlight Woody
Sawblade Ribbon,

Old Post 03-09-2016 07:09 PM
OLD TIMER
UKC Forum Member

Sawblade

I heard the other night during the Debate that if the DONALD didn't make it that he was going to ask the King to hire him as one of his Handlers!!!

Now that could really put a Redbone with a World Championship, seeing how he can not "get along" but still wins👍🏻👍🏻

Old Post 03-09-2016 07:54 PM
OLD TIMER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for OLD TIMER Click Here to Email OLD TIMER Find more posts by OLD TIMER Add OLD TIMER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Adam Wingler
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Adam would you be in that zone? It is the interweb, I didn't think that anyone was safe. You are one of the worst at being "polically correct". I saw someone ask you on here once, "which dog is best, Mac or Grizz"? I never did see an answer. And Mark, I know that you would have to be in that "safe zone".

Politically correct? You can't even spell it and that hurts my feelings. I'm reporting this post. One thing for certain, I've never referred to you as a king, I only know one king and although I've never witnessed his likeness in person, I don't think he wears his hair quite like you, but I am sure he hunts a redbone.

I can assure you I've made a decent career out of blunt political incorrectness. But there is a real knack for slapping someone and hugging them at the same time. Hey, if you ain't ticking someone off every now and then, well, you're asleep or dead.

Ask Shane, I was talking about you just last week, I told him I've always liked a good instigator, and you fit that bill pretty dang close. Wait, was that a politically correct statement?

Old Post 03-09-2016 08:16 PM
Adam Wingler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Adam Wingler Click here to Send Adam Wingler a Private Message Click Here to Email Adam Wingler Find more posts by Adam Wingler Add Adam Wingler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jkhutch
UKC Forum Member

Politically Correct- Who is the Judgement of This??

Tony- You have such great words of wisdom!! You speak the truth .
To me there shouldn't be a thing as "Our Team or My Team."
Aint we all trying do the same thing anyways??
Jealousy or Anger should not keep someone from breeding to what ever they want to breed to. I Agree with this as well.

And Richard You said something about getting along. Dont we all get a little jealous and angry every now and then? Its what keeps us trying harder. I'm always jealous when someone has a better dog than I do or they win. But then again I dont ever claim to have the best of anything. After all my slogan has always been........
"Sell The Best And Hunt The Rest". So the next time anyone draws me dont expect much from any dog I have. I'm just there to find something else to get jealous about . One of these days I may find a way to beat some of you and give me something to brag about, but until then I will just stay humble......................

As far teams I don't want to be on anyone's team, I would just as soon be a coach on my own. So the heck with you all

GRNTCH PKC Ch PR Hutch's Big Walnut Boone HTX DNA-V(Haze X Reba)-
2 Time UKC World Top 100
UKC World Top 20 (13th)
UKC Purina Redbone of the year
PKC Redbone CH
UKC Top Producers List
UKC Winter Classic High Scoring Redbone
Co owned with Richard Lambert

GrNtCh PKC Ch One Chance Fancy- (Boone X Toadie)
2018 Autumn Oaks Grand 16
2018 Grand National Redbone
2018 Redbones Days RQE 1st Place

Walkers-
NTCh PKC CH Jeb’s Finley River Peanut- Co owned with Bishop Stallcop
Claremont PKC Legacy hunt Final 4
PKC Breeders Showcase Final 4

Last edited by jkhutch on 03-09-2016 at 09:09 PM

Old Post 03-09-2016 08:18 PM
jkhutch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jkhutch Click here to Send jkhutch a Private Message Find more posts by jkhutch Add jkhutch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Don Barnett Sr
UKC Forum Member

Richard

You are so right. I have decided, I DON'T LIKE YOU OR YOUR TEAM, I DON'T EVEN LIKE YA DOG. So I may just kick you in a circle the next time I see you. HEHEHE, man that was fun, Buddy.

Old Post 03-09-2016 08:23 PM
Don Barnett Sr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Don Barnett Sr Click here to Send Don Barnett Sr a Private Message Click Here to Email Don Barnett Sr Find more posts by Don Barnett Sr Add Don Barnett Sr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Adam Wingler
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 03-09-2016 08:24 PM
nickkauffman
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Tony Dominguez
The team should be all redbones vs the other breeds, the only rivals we should ever have is the other breeds... Jmo

The walker guys can hate 1 another's guts & still breed to each other's dogs, let a redbone guy have a grudge toward someone & they call bitching to a guy because he's breeding a female he welped to another man's stud dog that the owner of the female has seen night in & night out tree coons.... It all boils down to jealousy! If we worked together we might be able to actually win a prestigious WORLD hunt instead of worrying about how to out due our redbone breed, I've seen several walkers win WORLD hunts, yet have I seen a redbone so whatever they're doing is working... JMO

I agree with Tony

NTCH PR Jordan's Bloodshedin' Music Bell
(IceXFanny)
GRNITECH GRCH PR Firebrand's Smokin with Tess
(RazorXStar)
PR K&K Outlaw Iceman
(Josey Wales & Bell)

Old Post 03-09-2016 08:56 PM
nickkauffman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nickkauffman Click here to Send nickkauffman a Private Message Find more posts by nickkauffman Add nickkauffman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

"We're all on the same team"????? Have you ever seen or heard of any kind of athletic event or contest where everyone was "on the same team"? What kind of game would that be? I guess that everyone would get a trophy just for showing up. But if it involved Redbones, then some would still not get a trophy because they would stay home.
Just think of competition coonhunting as the NFL. The players are members of either the AFC or the NFC. They have Broncos and Packers and Seahawks and Patriots etc. Each team bands together against the other teams. Within the teams, they have a defensive team and an offensive team. They even have special team members. But every player is a member of the overall team that they are fiercely proud of. Now the team owner at times will trade players or even buy and sell a couple in order to have the best team. When they get traded they immediately become part of their new team. Now some of the players on one team will be good friends with players on another team. When the season is over, they might say, "hey we are all just members of the NFL". But what happens on Sunday afternoons from October to December? Broken bones, concussions, bruises, torn ligaments and muscles, just to name a few.

Old Post 03-09-2016 09:08 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I agree with Tony also. Whatever the walker guys are doing is working. Are they "all on the same team"?
Adam, Kelly, Don and Oldtimer, I thought that we said that there wouldn't be any "negative attack ads" or "mudslingin".?
Jared, are you saying that you and your dad are going to start your own team and will be competing against everyone else?

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 03-09-2016 at 11:28 PM

Old Post 03-09-2016 09:12 PM
jkhutch
UKC Forum Member

Teams

So if this is the case Richard, how do you determine teams? Who should be the commissioner? Can a team member be traded? Can a player be on more than one team? So when is it considered a franchise? Who do I send a letter of intent too to start a new team?

GRNTCH PKC Ch PR Hutch's Big Walnut Boone HTX DNA-V(Haze X Reba)-
2 Time UKC World Top 100
UKC World Top 20 (13th)
UKC Purina Redbone of the year
PKC Redbone CH
UKC Top Producers List
UKC Winter Classic High Scoring Redbone
Co owned with Richard Lambert

GrNtCh PKC Ch One Chance Fancy- (Boone X Toadie)
2018 Autumn Oaks Grand 16
2018 Grand National Redbone
2018 Redbones Days RQE 1st Place

Walkers-
NTCh PKC CH Jeb’s Finley River Peanut- Co owned with Bishop Stallcop
Claremont PKC Legacy hunt Final 4
PKC Breeders Showcase Final 4

Old Post 03-09-2016 09:18 PM
jkhutch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jkhutch Click here to Send jkhutch a Private Message Find more posts by jkhutch Add jkhutch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote