UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Black & Tans: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Nitech PR White's Spring River Runt
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Orville White J
UKC Forum Member

Nitech PR White's Spring River Runt

white's spring river runt is up for stud to serous breeders its not about titles his sire is yoders ind luke his mother robinson ark lila x davis black luke big mouth good nose wide hunter and a tree dog that will stay there. he is independent but will honer another dog. ref on runt Tim Whitaker Ind. Wesley Farmer Al. Jim Miller Ark. Cody Dover Ga. Rodney Yarbrough Ga. men like James Headrick in Ga will tell you what kind of dogs I hunt. 7067673703. Runt picture is on page 174 this years breeb album. Stud Fee is pending...

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-28-2016 12:31 AM
Orville White J is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Orville White J Click here to Send Orville White J a Private Message Click Here to Email Orville White J Find more posts by Orville White J Add Orville White J to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Orville White J
UKC Forum Member

Runt

Female NTCH Jones Al Jewell out of Raw Kansas Jammer cold nosed track driving bitch hard tree dog breed to Runt the reproducers keeps adding up. if any of you folks would like a pup out of this cross you would need to get on the list. 7067673703

Old Post 05-29-2016 01:16 PM
Orville White J is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Orville White J Click here to Send Orville White J a Private Message Click Here to Email Orville White J Find more posts by Orville White J Add Orville White J to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Orville White J
UKC Forum Member

RUNT

Runt breed a nightrider female from Allan White stock she has the tools hunt,nose,mouth bawl on ground hard chop on tree. Nightriders Black eyed Sadie 3years old the bad side is wide wide hunter when you drop her she is gone. She will get treed somewhere. pups will be $400 each they will be ukc performance due in Aug.if anybody is looking for cold nosed dogs that can strick where other dogs can't and move it out with speed these pups will have it. 7067673703

Old Post 05-30-2016 02:20 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

PUPS FROM NIGHTRIDER BRED HOUND

HI ORVILE ! IT WAS A PLEASURE TALKIN TO YA AT B@T DAYS . THIS CROSS OF RUNT ON THIS NIGHTRIDER BRED FEMALE SOUNDS AND LOOKS GOOD AND SOUNDS LIKE SHES A PRETTY NICE COON HOUND . YA KNOW.ID BE INTERESTED IN A PUP OUT OF THAT. ITS A SHAME OLE ALLEN WHITE HAS PASSED AWAY AND A LOT OF HIS DOGS THAT HE REPRODUCED IS GEING IN THE HANDS OF GOOD HUNTERS NOW AND PEOPLE ARE SEEING THAT ALLEN AND HIS DAD ,MARSHALL HAD A GOOD LINE OF HOUNDS IN THERE BACK YARD. I KNOW THAT THERE LINE CROSSED ON SOME OF THESE NEW DIFFERENT LINES WILL COMPLIMENT THEM AND PUT SOME OF THE STUFF THAT THE BLACK DOGS LOST OVER THE YEARS LIKE TRACKIN ABILITY COLDER NOSES, MOUTH,BACK INTO THEM ,,AGAIN IM INTERESTED IN A PUP FROM THIS CROSS..... LET ME KNOW HOW THINGS GO WITH THEM. HAVE A BLESSED ONE MY FRIEND ! FROM THE RIVERBOTTOM,,,RON

ALWAYS REMEMBER GOD GAVE US FRIENDS AND COONHOUNDS, " I AM A GREATLY BLESSED",HIGHLY FAVORED" " IMPERFECT BUT FORGIVEN CHILD OF GOD "KEEP YOUR {FAITH IN GOD } FAITH SEES THE INVISIBLE,BELIEVES THE INCREDIBLE,AND RECIEVES THE IMPOSSIBLE. WERE BLESSED !!

Old Post 05-30-2016 04:41 PM
Riverbottom Ron is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Riverbottom Ron Click here to Send Riverbottom Ron a Private Message Find more posts by Riverbottom Ron Add Riverbottom Ron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Orville White J
UKC Forum Member

RUNT

Mr Ron this is the female that my wife bought from Allen in 2013 I was going to breed her to Uncle Buck dog but my male and her make a good pair of dogs they look good together in the woods that why i breed to runt. These pups will be big boned dogs with speed to move a track and the mouth to go with it. I went up the ridge to the top I could here them treed 1 mile away and had the coon. thank you sir I would be honored for you to have this cross.

Old Post 05-30-2016 10:37 PM
Dan D.
UKC Forum Member

it was nice meeting you and hunting with you at black and tan days. Sounds like some nice crosses on your male. intrigued by both of them.

Old Post 06-02-2016 05:28 PM
Dan D. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dan D. Click here to Send Dan D. a Private Message Click Here to Email Dan D. Find more posts by Dan D. Add Dan D. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Orville White J
UKC Forum Member

RUNT

good to hunt with you Dan looking forward getting together at some hunts I like hunting with a man that knows the rules you did good job. the male that I had freeze branded is the Runt dog.

Old Post 06-02-2016 11:31 PM
Orville White J
UKC Forum Member

RUNT

breed to Clay Hoskins female this week nice looking female doing some line breeding with this female you folks will need to get in touch with Clay these pups be dark and big boned .

Old Post 06-25-2016 06:48 PM
Orville White J
UKC Forum Member

Spring River Runt

Jones al jewell had pups July 2 she had 12 still got 10

Old Post 07-09-2016 02:02 PM
Blusk25
UKC Forum Member

How's the dam bred

Old Post 07-09-2016 07:06 PM
Blusk25 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Blusk25 Click here to Send Blusk25 a Private Message Click Here to Email Blusk25 Find more posts by Blusk25 Add Blusk25 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Orville White J
UKC Forum Member

RUNT

Raw Kansas Jammer top Gene Hicks on bottom I do not have papers yet Jimmy Reese still got them going to Reg pups this week UKC Preformance and PKC REG. the preformance money will be paid on these pups if interested call me 7067673703. Both dogs are hard hunting big mouth hard tree dogs with lots of speed on track.

Old Post 07-10-2016 12:33 AM
Orville White J
UKC Forum Member

RUNT

Raw Kansas Jammer top Gene Hicks on bottom I do not have papers yet Jimmy Reese still got them going to Reg pups this week UKC Preformance and PKC REG. the preformance money will be paid on these pups if interested call me 7067673703. Both dogs are hard hunting big mouth hard tree dogs with lots of speed on track.

Old Post 07-10-2016 12:33 AM
shanes44
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Are there any pups from the nightrider female for sale

Old Post 07-19-2016 09:21 PM
shanes44 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shanes44 Click here to Send shanes44 a Private Message Click Here to Email shanes44 Find more posts by shanes44 Add shanes44 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote