UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Black & Tans: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > 2 crosses just made
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
david hall
UKC Forum Member

2 crosses just made

Fellas we have 2 females just bred too Batman, first cross is on a female off my old Repo Dog ( northern rocket x rough creek little Ann)and off greens (midnight revival x rough creek black satin) , the second cross is is off gypsy she is directly off Black Hawk x bttb Shay, I am super excited about these 2 crosses if interested let me or Glenn young Know, if anyone knows me they know I'm very picky on my hounds but I feel Batman will cross very well on these 2 females to be very competitive, thanks

Last edited by david hall on 05-26-2016 at 05:27 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-26-2016 07:52 AM
david hall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david hall Click here to Send david hall a Private Message Click Here to Email david hall Find more posts by david hall Add david hall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DeerSlyer86
UKC Forum Member

That BTTB Black Hawk X Shay female crossed on Batman should be a heck of a cross

Home of the Rattle Box Squaller
Nitech' Pr' Teague's Bama Timber Rattler
GRNitech' Pr' Ky River Giz
Pr' Teague's Late Nite Riddler
Pr' BTTB Storm

Old Post 05-26-2016 08:41 PM
DeerSlyer86 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DeerSlyer86 Click here to Send DeerSlyer86 a Private Message Click Here to Email DeerSlyer86 Find more posts by DeerSlyer86 Add DeerSlyer86 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
david hall
UKC Forum Member

Both litters will be performanced and super staked

Old Post 05-29-2016 05:21 PM
david hall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david hall Click here to Send david hall a Private Message Click Here to Email david hall Find more posts by david hall Add david hall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
david hall
UKC Forum Member

Fellas Abby had her puppies, very nice and very active puppies, This Cross has some of the best Blood out there if your looking for Batman and Rough Creek Blood then here it is, I bought this female back for this sole purpose to breed to Batman, if your interested contact Glenn Young

Old Post 08-11-2016 03:30 PM
david hall
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 08-11-2016 03:38 PM
uponthewood
UKC Forum Member

I'd be interested in a female what's the price gonna be when are they due

Old Post 08-11-2016 06:18 PM
uponthewood is offline Click Here to See the Profile for uponthewood Click here to Send uponthewood a Private Message Find more posts by uponthewood Add uponthewood to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BradD20
UKC Forum Member

How much for a male pup?

Old Post 08-11-2016 07:41 PM
BradD20 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BradD20 Click here to Send BradD20 a Private Message Click Here to Email BradD20 Find more posts by BradD20 Add BradD20 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gyoung
UKC Forum Member

pups are 1 month old today 300$

Old Post 08-11-2016 08:18 PM
gyoung is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gyoung Click here to Send gyoung a Private Message Click Here to Email gyoung Find more posts by gyoung Add gyoung to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gyoung
UKC Forum Member

only 2 males and they're spoken fo sorry

Old Post 08-11-2016 08:20 PM
gyoung is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gyoung Click here to Send gyoung a Private Message Click Here to Email gyoung Find more posts by gyoung Add gyoung to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BradD20
UKC Forum Member

are the pups from the Blackhawk x bttb Shay female all gone?

Old Post 08-11-2016 08:33 PM
BradD20 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BradD20 Click here to Send BradD20 a Private Message Click Here to Email BradD20 Find more posts by BradD20 Add BradD20 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
david hall
UKC Forum Member

The female off hawk and shay didn't take

Old Post 08-12-2016 03:02 PM
david hall
UKC Forum Member

For all the guys that tried to send me a private message my box is empty as of now thx

Old Post 08-12-2016 10:01 PM
gyoung
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by david hall
For all the guys that tried to send me a private message my box is empty as of now thx
Had a guy back out on a female can deliver to ao

Old Post 08-30-2016 05:20 PM
gyoung
UKC Forum Member

Had a guy back out on a female can deliver to ao 270-313-8098

Old Post 08-30-2016 05:22 PM
david hall
UKC Forum Member

BTT

Old Post 09-15-2016 03:06 PM