UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > 4 year old performance female
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
dustyg
UKC Forum Member

4 year old performance female

Dob 8/27/12
White with red ticks
Sire is Grnite Elk River Smooth Talkin Jethro
Dam is Nitech Elk River Polly
Price $1000 Obo may do some trading
I raised this little female here at my house she just turned four,has never been hunted very hard for I only hunt 30 to 40 nights a year she will run and tree her own coon, she needs no help in doing that. I would call her a close hunter when hunted alone gets out 200 to 300 yards. Very nice tree dog, trees belly up with no chewing or running the tree. Will split tree and a stay put tree dog. She is tight on the ground, does not locate just starts chopping when treed. Around 60% accurate here in thin coon. Not been hunted much lately I have taken her 5 nights and shot out 3 coons to her since our season came in Oct 15. Very well kept at the house only barks at feed time. Serious inquiries only please ! If your interested in this female come get her and take her hunting I will give a two week trial with money in hand, I want you to be satified with her if you don't like how she does bring her back and I will refund your cash thanks call or text 828 4431994

Last edited by dustyg on 12-03-2016 at 04:15 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-29-2016 11:22 PM
dustyg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dustyg Click here to Send dustyg a Private Message Click Here to Email dustyg Find more posts by dustyg Add dustyg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dustyg
UKC Forum Member

Still here

Old Post 12-03-2016 03:53 PM
dustyg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dustyg Click here to Send dustyg a Private Message Click Here to Email dustyg Find more posts by dustyg Add dustyg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dustyg
UKC Forum Member

Still here

Old Post 12-06-2016 09:55 PM