UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > 1 year old blue tick male
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
OakRunKennels
UKC Forum Member

1 year old blue tick male

this pup is only UKC registered he is paid up. I bought few months back i live in a 60 acer woods and i let him run loose he hates a coon. I have had him tree squirrels during the day running loose and he has treed a a couple cage coons that i have messed with him. He has a big mouth good in the kennel not shy great around the house he is active. I had to start pinning him up he was leaving the house and not coming back for hours at a time. It is the perfect time with him right now all the kitten coons out you wont have any trouble with geting him started and hunting him in no time. I dont have the time for him. i am having my first kid in november, so i am working on bulding a nursery and getting the house ready for a kid, so the money just sounds better. His dad is mountain music dash for cash and his mom is ***ans DB coon GETN Ginger. I am asking 500obo. Located in Upper sandusky ohio.
text or call travis 419-310-0913 his birthday 5/10/2018

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-31-2019 09:37 PM
OakRunKennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for OakRunKennels Click here to Send OakRunKennels a Private Message Click Here to Email OakRunKennels Find more posts by OakRunKennels Add OakRunKennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote