UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > selling some started dogs and pups
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

selling some started dogs and pups

SOLD (Headed to Iowa) This pup (duck) is out of BJ and Rivers. DOB 11/18/18. Lyonel picked this pup and has raised it until now. He has chose to give it up due to his age. He let it run loose in the day and locked it up at night. He said it loves to eat flowers and started following the car when he would leave. He is kind of half faced.

Sold pending Next young dog is Doodle. He is out of the second cross of BJ X Foxxy. DOB 7/21/18. He has seen caged coons. Ran and treed some never been out at night. only ran turn loose coon and house cats.

Doodle lower right front

SOLD . Started young dog (Queenie) on paper her name is Smokey River LiL Fur Bawl. BJ X Twister. DOB 11/15/17. She has an HTX title, never been in a hunt or show. Will tree her own coon. Alone won't hunt out far, 250yrds then comes back in to check. If she opens she'll get to the end if left alone. A little slow to tree, checks to make sure she is right. Really Accurate, but may leave one up if two coons. Once treed Stays Put. Good mouth, short bawl on track long locate, short bawl then chop on tree after about 30 sec. Just needs hunted. Will show her any night you want to go. Tone broke and handles great. A lot of time been put into her.

All Ped and more Pics @ this link http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthrea...eadid=928512583
That's BJ's post on the stud page. For more ?s call me at (660) 351 0293 Only reason for selling is due to, to many dogs. If I didn't have to work or could split me in two, none of them would be for sell. They are what they are and I ain't going to lie to make them better. If you have any ? just call or better yet if close by, come by. I'll show you what they do, good an bad.

Last edited by nextcoonhunters on 05-25-2019 at 01:39 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-07-2019 06:46 PM
nextcoonhunters is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nextcoonhunters Click here to Send nextcoonhunters a Private Message Find more posts by nextcoonhunters Add nextcoonhunters to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

Doodle

Update on Doodle. He has now been out at night and looked good for his first time. Went with the dogs and we could hear him treed with em on the way in. Looked good to me for the first time out and sounded good to. nice chop on tree. Took Queenie out last night also. She did what she does, and looked good to me.

Last edited by nextcoonhunters on 05-11-2019 at 03:53 PM

Old Post 05-11-2019 03:51 PM
nextcoonhunters is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nextcoonhunters Click here to Send nextcoonhunters a Private Message Find more posts by nextcoonhunters Add nextcoonhunters to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

To answer some ?s

Well called UKC today and I was wrong. They said the HXT title does make their name unchangeable. So for those who were wondering on Queenie, Her ukc name will be Smokey River Lil Fur Bawl Htx .

Old Post 05-16-2019 02:16 PM
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

Queenie

I knew the club was going to need guides last night, so I throw Queenie in and headed out. For those wondering if she could win a cast, Yep she can. High scoring dog last night with 400 plus. Split treed with the meat and looked good. As far as handlers she needs an upgrade with me costing her 125 for just flat treeing the wrong dog. No excuse, in fact thought I was right. Right up until Queenie opened left handed. I had already gave myself the minus, but after she opened than I had to give a real true sorry, to the nice guy who owned the nice hound in front of us treed (with a coon). Queenie treed left handed on her own with her own coon. Dog looked good, handler looked like a real idiot. LOL

Old Post 05-18-2019 01:38 PM
Rolin Blues
UKC Forum Member

Josh

Sure am ready to see you & Queenie tonight. Grandson Hunter is sure ready to see her, so he has something to put in youth hunts. Take care, Ron.

Old Post 05-22-2019 07:10 PM
Rolin Blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rolin Blues Click here to Send Rolin Blues a Private Message Find more posts by Rolin Blues Add Rolin Blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

Ron and Queenie

Ron thanks for letting me come up and show Queenie. Hopefully when she goes out of heat, She looks as good as her and Joanna did last night. Good luck with her.

Old Post 05-23-2019 05:33 PM
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

Doodle or Spit

Had a guy call today and ask why Doodle and not Spit. Well I don't care which one I sell. I really don't want to have to start both of them at the same time. Got a lot going on and I don't want to be pushed. But if they are both here June 1 they will no longer be for sell. I well pull my boots up give the wife a good kiss and go to work on them. I have 4 months until I'm starting the pups out of BJ X RIVERS. So starting two dogs now is doable, I just don't want to if I don't have to. Long nights make for really long, hard days. Been there and done that. Took Doodle out two nights ago and in my opinion he looked good. Took a pic and some video of him. Nice chop on the tree. For video text me and I'll send it to ya. Thanks

Old Post 05-23-2019 05:46 PM
Rolin Blues
UKC Forum Member

Josh

Glad that you made it here & back home safely. I was sure she was going to look just like you described & certainly wasn't disappointed. Madi & Hunter are ready to get her back in the woods, when 3 week vacation is over.

For anyone looking at something Josh has for sale, but have been disappointed with dog dealings on the computer, I would highly recommend him to tell it like it is about anything he has available. Take care, Ron.

Old Post 05-24-2019 05:21 PM
Rolin Blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rolin Blues Click here to Send Rolin Blues a Private Message Find more posts by Rolin Blues Add Rolin Blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

All are spoken for

Thanks for the kind words Ron. Thanks to all who looked and considered these dogs. And good luck to those who bought them. I do the best to tell it like I see it. My thought is the truth always comes out and my name means more to me than a dollar does. And in selling these dogs, everyone I dealt with seemed to have the same values. Great people all around. Thank you all again.

Old Post 05-25-2019 02:13 PM
Rolin Blues
UKC Forum Member

Josh

Thankfully someone at UKC office must not all be on same page!!! Got papers back today for Queen & they were just as I sent in. Or the person couldn't stand the permanent name of 'fur bawl' on her papers either!!! Thankfully. Rolin Blue SR Queen sounds a lot better. Take care, Ron.

Old Post 06-07-2019 12:10 AM
Hazel Hill Blueticks
UKC Forum Member

Josh do you have anything available out of Foxy?

Home of

Natural,Bawlmouth,Coldnose, Hardtreeing,Blueticks.
Hazel Hill Blueticks A Family Name since 1949.

PROUD MEMBERS OF TEAM COON DOG!

Brad & Alison (Wilcox) McGill
(660) 833-3180
hazelhillblueticks@hotmail.com

Old Post 07-01-2019 03:36 AM
Hazel Hill Blueticks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hazel Hill Blueticks Click here to Send Hazel Hill Blueticks a Private Message Click Here to Email Hazel Hill Blueticks Find more posts by Hazel Hill Blueticks Add Hazel Hill Blueticks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rolin Blues
UKC Forum Member

Rolin Blue SR Queen

Won Best of Show female at Zone III hunt Fri. night. Was winning cast Sat. night till end of hunt, then the dreaded slick mulberry tree, so had dead cast. Always next week. Take care, Ron.

Old Post 07-01-2019 04:33 AM