UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Tree jacking
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ROBERT HAYES
UKC Forum Member

Tree jacking

If what willy posted was that bad why didn t the moderators move or delete his post. Seems there is always some type of vet advice or something posted here.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-15-2019 02:01 PM
ROBERT HAYES is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ROBERT HAYES Click here to Send ROBERT HAYES a Private Message Find more posts by ROBERT HAYES Add ROBERT HAYES to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
2nd Mac
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Blaze P.
How about ukc and the moderators worry about who posts what and remind everyone of the rules, and the rest quit trying to rule the roost?
Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner!

Old Post 05-15-2019 02:23 PM
2nd Mac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 2nd Mac Click here to Send 2nd Mac a Private Message Find more posts by 2nd Mac Add 2nd Mac to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kler Kry
UKC Forum Member

Re: I can help you

quote:
Originally posted by wildwilly0161
My Son and I have saved hundreds of good Deserving Hounds lives by breaking them from Jacking the tree, in person and by teaching Houndsman over the phone. The nice thing is, this training method I developed will allow us to look deeply inside all Dogs allowing us to see if this is a genetic or Socially Learnt fault. With this information, we can make wiser breeding choices!

Jacking the Tree is a missed-placed aggression issue and often has Nothing to do with genetics, rather it can be socially learned Quickly !!
The rehabilitation method I have invented blends my own form of Obedience training with Hunting Dogs while they are in Adrenaline Mode !!! This Positive reinforcement system IS the fastest way to get Real results that I have ever found !!

We have two ways we can help, we offer over the phone training. Written instructions along with Videos of the training are gone over in person with you every step of the way until we Achive the Result !!! If your in imeadiate need, for a humble fee.

The other way we can help every one with these issuse is with the release of our new book WildWilly's Way to Complete Coon Hound Aggression Controll !!! Within this book you will find a step by step instruction manual that will allow any Houndsman to break Jacking the Tree, Chewing, Tree Aggression,Food Aggression, Off Game among Many other things !!! Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to view Quick Tips and to here more about our upcoming launch !!!

The YouTube Channel requests personal information that I'm not willing to provide. What other options do you have?

Old Post 05-15-2019 03:06 PM
Kler Kry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kler Kry Click here to Send Kler Kry a Private Message Click Here to Email Kler Kry Find more posts by Kler Kry Add Kler Kry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

Re: Tree jacking

quote:
Originally posted by ROBERT HAYES
If what willy posted was that bad why didn t the moderators move or delete his post. Seems there is always some type of vet advice or something posted here.

For FREE! This guy is trying to make money off those who don't have the knowledge or ability to fix issues on their own. We can only hope they are truly helped by pulling out their credit card to pay for his advice.

And for the record Blaze P... I wasn't know for dropping my dolly in the dirt so need to ask her where it hurt. I was much more likely to be toting a ball bat or a gun but thanks for asking.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Last edited by Redneck Mafia on 05-15-2019 at 03:15 PM

Old Post 05-15-2019 03:12 PM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wildwilly0161
UKC Forum Member

My apologies,

My Apologies, l.p.w. / don't worry about a reference, just call me. Everything I do is to better and save the lives of Coon Hounds. I can Honestly say that for over 18 years I have taught people from all across the US and Canada how to Break or Improve anything they wanted out of their Hound ,,, For FREE, From the time I wake up, to the time I go to bed I Save Hounds, In my Dreams I invent ways to Save Hounds. I will not stop Saving Hounds For a Hound Saved Me !!!

Now Let me prove myself, In the past, during a seizure disability, I carved two .22 cal rifles by Hand to Perfection. These rifles raised over 12,000. for two local Coon Clubs! Keeping their doors open and Children coming to the clubs !!! I donated 100% of my time and materials for free. Since the return of the use of my hands, I have donated one entire year of my time as a way to repay those that helped me !!! For over a year I Hand created and Carved Knives and Gun stocks Donating them All for medical bill Fund Raisers !!!! Raising funds for stem cell transplant was the most rewarding of ALL !!!

This Summer I will be Donating two of my best works of art up to this Date !!! I will be Hand carving two Gun Stock / Knife matched sets. With 100% of funds going to Youth Programs !!!

I know no better way to let people know who I am than letting them read the below letter, of How it Began and the Impact that one Special Hound made on my Children's Lives.

below is my true story.

The Bad Boy Brussel Story
In the year 2000, I survived an Electrocution accident. During that accident, I entered the Light of All lights and in that indescribable moment, I made the Biggest Promise Of My Life, so that I might return to my Family. I promised My Lord, Greatness out of Myself if he only set me on his wanted path. Months later I found myself at 384 lbs. with seizures, asthma, diabetes, and many other major health problems. At this time my friend asked me to ride with him to Pennsylvania. Though I had no intention of going because my health was making me feel miserable, my buddy, wife, and family talked me into going with him to pick up his pup. All of them Proclaiming it would be good for me!! So with death consuming my mind I reluctantly went along. This day became Magical the moment I met Grayson Paul for the first time. He is one of the nicest people I have ever met. His passion for Hounds fuels me, to this day. Over the course of our weekend with Grayson, I found myself stumbling over a small pup. Everytime I would turn around this pup would be there, looking me Straight in the eye. Knowing that dogs look at us in the eye for problem-solving information, I could see intelligence in him at every glance. I wanted him Bad!!

Before we left Grayson said that puppy picked you, take it home, hunt it and your health will improve. I told him I could not afford him as I was off work. He told me he did not care "PAY ME WHENEVER YOU CAN" Again I told him I did not know how long it would take me. Raising his arms in the air He said "If I am on my deathbed I am not going to Sit up and Say, Willy owes me money" now that pup picked you Take him home". So I did!!!
Brussel was 7 and a 1/2 months old when I got him. I could only walk 10 steps at a time, having to take long breaks in between. By the time he was 9 months old he was Completely Obedience Trained and Treeing his own Coon almost every time I dropped him !! I went on to lose over 80lbs. Walking behind Brussel pushed my physical limits and him barking at my wife, when I had seizures at night saved my life!!! When Brussel was 11 months old, my lifetime coon hunter friend, the same friend that I road with that special day, told me that I didn't know what I had. He had never seen a coon dog of this Caliber in his Life and that he must be bred and Comp. Hunted. So I did. I would put on shows at the hunts leaving Brussel behind the coon club for others to watch while I gave him Commands from the other side of the building even while holding Steak on his nose he Never Failed !! Astonishing to all that watched yet only the ones who drew out with him knew what he was Really About !! His ability in the woods brings tears to my eyes. Brussel obedience blended with his hunt ability influenced hundreds of newcomers in this sport. As they could not believe a Coonhound could be that Obedient while being amazingly Fast on the ground and 99.7% accurate !!
At 3 years old Brussel knew so many Commands and hand signals I didn't believe it myself !! I later learned he was learning our entire vocabulary of one syllable words. We actually had to spell words around him so he would not understand them !! Then to my complete surprise if you spelled O. U. T. He would go to the door and stay there until I had to let him out. If I spelled C. O. O. N. out loud he would go to his leash and bark till u put it on him. This blew my mind !!
Now I literally had a dog that understood the words that I was speaking. So it was time to take him to the next level. I started telling Brussel the MEAT when he was under one on the outside of the tree. When he was split I told him "Your Own Coon" over and over. SOON I had a Hound that if I wanted him treeing by himself I would tell him to do so and that's what he would do. If I said, "I Want The MEAT" that's what I would see every time! I could say "Drop" and he would stop fighting a coon instantly while any other dogs or pups continue the Kill. Yet he would Fiercely Return to the fight Once Again with a Mear "OK" Command. You see, I had to have this out of him as I was so disabled. He went on to provide for my Family with hide money in many times of need. Any man woman or child that laid eyes upon him while he worked was blown away.
I just started promoting him in the Bigger Hunts when my health took a turn for the worse. I found myself unable to walk in the woods any longer nearly spearing myself on a broken sapling from falls caused by seizures.
So I retired Brussel never to see his full potential brought to light. Brussel my best friend and savior lived in my house as always for the rest of his life. Treated no differently than a brother to my Children and my own son!!! Our family enjoyed every day of his life until he died at 13. That day tears fell from my Children's eyes in waves I had never seen before.
Right then I made a promise to them!! I would starve myself if I had to and they would coon hunt again !!! So that's what I have done. I have lost over 170 lbs., had knee surgery, no longer diabetic, and many other health improvements. All for the sole purpose of Campaigning my Training Methods in the Biggest Hunts, but Most importantly to Teach the Coonhound world what Brussel Taught me. You see by adding obedience training methods to Brussels coon hunting ability we taught each other professional coonhound training methods for every aspect of our sport. These methods embrace natural ability and get extreme results!!
I hope this book allows, you the reader to look as deeply into the minds of dogs as I do every day. As I am only self-taught and have never been formally educated in dog training of any kind. I have lived with and trained dogs of countless breeds my entire life! Always achieving astonishing Results!!! For over 25 years I have been teaching my methods to all that will listen !!!! For the Light I saw can Not Be Forgotten,,, I AM STILL ON MY LORDS WANTED PATH, I will not waiver, I will not Fail, Rather I WILL Stay this Path until We Prevail !!!

This letter was written on the day Brussel past away, by my children. I found it behind the above photo.

It reads:

" He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his Life, his Love, his Leader.
He will be yours Faithfully and True, to the last Beat of his heart !!
YOU OWE IT TO HIM TO BE WORTHY OF SUCH DEVOTION !"

"We know how much he meant to us so we can only Imagine what he meant to you. He was our brother, we are sorry for the loss of your best friend. We all loved him just like a family member. Our everyday life will never be the same and we thank you for giving us such a great dog to spend our life with. You did a Great job dad! Brussel will always have a place in our hearts and we will remember him every day.
Love your Children.

My children watched Brussel save my life and I thank him every extended day of it !!!

THANK YOU !!!

Click link to see our Upcoming library Obedience Video !! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TtkiewjtvM

Home of Dual GR.CH. !! Bad Boy Brussel !!

GR.CH.GR.NITE.CH.BRUSSEL SPROUTS ROAST
(((((((One of the smartest coon hounds on the Face of the EARTH))))))) 40 verbal comands 20 hand signals !! Amazing In the Woods!!!!
Pm for DVD Video !!

Wild Willy's Way to Complete Coon Hound Control training system / Specializing in Coonhound Control and Scent Training Scent Hounds !!! With Positive Reinforcement Methods !!! Click the link to watch WildWilly'sWay to 10 minute Loading training- Quick Tip
https://youtu.be/zUa7hT7Tbgg See a Sneak Peek of our beliefs on Off Game Breaking with this link- Off game Breaking https://youtu.be/tVouPD95P9s

Last edited by wildwilly0161 on 05-15-2019 at 05:15 PM

Old Post 05-15-2019 04:58 PM
wildwilly0161 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wildwilly0161 Click here to Send wildwilly0161 a Private Message Click Here to Email wildwilly0161 Find more posts by wildwilly0161 Add wildwilly0161 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Blaze P.
Banned

Thanks for the info, I'll file that record. Lol

Old Post 05-15-2019 04:59 PM
Blaze P. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Blaze P. Click here to Send Blaze P. a Private Message Find more posts by Blaze P. Add Blaze P. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Team Mafia 2
UKC Forum Member

If it comes to Guns I’ll set out because she can outshoot me. If it comes to ball bats I’ll leave mine at home and still show up. If someone was to show up with there’s they will definitely need it.
Before I gave someone my credit card number I would like to see a list of BIG TIME WINNERS they have trained because there are plenty of people on here that are known for breeding raising and training big time winner after big time winner that will give advice for free. This comment isn’t meant as a threat but if you feel TRIGGERED go a head and drop me a PM and I will be glad to meet up and give you all the free lessons you can handle....

Dalton Cummings
918-533-6545

Old Post 05-16-2019 04:43 AM
Team Mafia 2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Team Mafia 2 Click here to Send Team Mafia 2 a Private Message Click Here to Email Team Mafia 2 Find more posts by Team Mafia 2 Add Team Mafia 2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Blaze P.
Banned

Show me on the doll where willy hurt you? That's the statement that was made. Dont automatically assume it was to one person. Dont assume it was anything other than a joke. I typed it because willy has not affected anyone that hasn't wanted his advice. So what he puts and where he puts it is between ukc,the moderators and himself. You dont like it, dont read it, dont use his service,simple as that! I also deleted it quickly, because I knew somehow it would be blowed out of proportion. I thought,and still do think it's funny, and it was a blanket statement, any other way of taking it is that persons issue.

Last edited by Blaze P. on 05-16-2019 at 12:49 PM

Old Post 05-16-2019 12:40 PM
Blaze P. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Blaze P. Click here to Send Blaze P. a Private Message Find more posts by Blaze P. Add Blaze P. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Blaze P.
Show me on the doll where willy hurt you? That's the statement that was made. Dont automatically assume it was to one person. Dont assume it was anything other than a joke. I typed it because willy has not affected anyone that hasn't wanted his advice. So what he puts and where he puts it is between ukc,the moderators and himself. You dont like it, dont read it, dont use his service,simple as that! I also deleted it quickly, because I knew somehow it would be blowed out of proportion.

Your joke was uncalled for and I know were you directed it. Jen helps anybody that ask and if she don’t know she will look it up sometimes she has to explain it to me a couple times before I get it. Their family does a lot for ukc for free they have always treated me like family. You want to jab me it’s ok I got hide thicker than a rhinohippmosorasrex. One way to prove your sincerity is to put your real name and phone number on here some are awfully bold when hiding under a screen name.

Several aliases I think are the same guy.

Robert hitt

580-341-8060

Old Post 05-16-2019 12:53 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Blaze P.
Banned

I directed it to everyone that complains about everything! As usual, you have no clue what your talking about, you just gotta run that mouth for attention! If you dont like my sense of humor, go on past it! And anyone that needs my info already has it. I dont need to post it for some washed up has been to call and bother me about stuff that dont matter. And as far as her, if I got something to tell her specifically I will! Now you try and hobble around and have a good day

Old Post 05-16-2019 01:08 PM
yadkintar
Banned

I already got one coliflower ear one more will make a matching set. Might not hobble as bad as you think. Act like a punk you will get treated like one and there are several on here.

Tar

Old Post 05-16-2019 01:11 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Blaze P.
Banned

Whatever lol you have a good day

Old Post 05-16-2019 01:23 PM
N Williams
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Team Mafia 2
If it comes to Guns I’ll set out because she can outshoot me. If it comes to ball bats I’ll leave mine at home and still show up. If someone was to show up with there’s they will definitely need it.
Before I gave someone my credit card number I would like to see a list of BIG TIME WINNERS they have trained because there are plenty of people on here that are known for breeding raising and training big time winner after big time winner that will give advice for free. This comment isn’t meant as a threat but if you feel TRIGGERED go a head and drop me a PM and I will be glad to meet up and give you all the free lessons you can handle....

I’m am really good friends with Barry Kiddy. Maybe you heard of him. Talk to him 2-3 times a week. I’ve own one of the winningest English females of all time. If I wanted to be one of the Winningest handlers of all time I could do it. I was on my 15 decision as a college pitcher before I ever lost a game. But it doesn’t mean that much to me. But I will promise you Willy is on a different level. I had a dog last year have a problem all those big time handlers advice was to cull or shoot him it was a easy problem fix using Willy’s method. Don’t be so quick to judge there might be dogs in the winners circle that wouldn’t be there if it wasn’t for Willy. A lot don’t want to advertise there dog was so called mean. He’s only dog man that can truly fix tree aggression.

Old Post 05-16-2019 01:29 PM
N Williams is offline Click Here to See the Profile for N Williams Click here to Send N Williams a Private Message Find more posts by N Williams Add N Williams to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blue blue
UKC Forum Member

Dang

Seems everyone has their safety off and finger on trigger!! I’m ready to go back to a time when people were laid back gates weren’t up everywhere and locked plenty of timber and places to hunt. Peace love and rock ‘n roll. Heck I’d even give up my alpha for that.

Old Post 05-16-2019 02:04 PM
blue blue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blue blue Click here to Send blue blue a Private Message Click Here to Email blue blue Find more posts by blue blue Add blue blue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Re: Dang

quote:
Originally posted by blue blue
...... Peace love and rock ‘n roll......

Oh my goodness, I wonder if Willy's magic will work on hunters?

Old Post 05-16-2019 02:15 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blue blue
UKC Forum Member

I

Think I saw you at Woodstock Richard, bell bottoms tie dyed and same hair do you have now.

Old Post 05-16-2019 03:08 PM
blue blue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blue blue Click here to Send blue blue a Private Message Click Here to Email blue blue Find more posts by blue blue Add blue blue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nathan Phenix
UKC Forum Member

Re: Dang

quote:
Heck I’d even give up my alpha for that.

Hold on min!! Now they goin have pry my alpha from my cold dead fingers. To many unnecessary pre Alpha steps have been takin already to go back.

Bayou Creek Black and Tan’s

Nathan Phenix
417-255-5697

Old Post 05-16-2019 03:09 PM
Nathan Phenix is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nathan Phenix Click here to Send Nathan Phenix a Private Message Find more posts by Nathan Phenix Add Nathan Phenix to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nathan Phenix
UKC Forum Member

Re: I

quote:
Think I saw you at Woodstock Richard, bell bottoms tie dyed and same hair do you have now.

Woodstock Richard.... kinda has a ring to it if you ask me. Lol

Bayou Creek Black and Tan’s

Nathan Phenix
417-255-5697

Old Post 05-16-2019 03:11 PM
Nathan Phenix is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nathan Phenix Click here to Send Nathan Phenix a Private Message Find more posts by Nathan Phenix Add Nathan Phenix to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blue blue
UKC Forum Member

Nathan

You don’t need no alpha down there. Your dog gets out of pocket one of them Uchtman’s or ole joe Moyer find him and bring him to you.

Old Post 05-16-2019 03:23 PM
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Dang

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Oh my goodness, I wonder if Willy's magic will work on hunters?

Lol, it might, Willy doesn't seem to get bent out of shape to easy

Last edited by sleepy head on 05-16-2019 at 08:30 PM

Old Post 05-16-2019 08:25 PM
sleepy head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy head Click here to Send sleepy head a Private Message Find more posts by sleepy head Add sleepy head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote