UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Coming 2 male dog out of 4 way grand fmale and Nt Ch HTX male in NY
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
collarguy
UKC Forum Member

Coming 2 male dog out of 4 way grand fmale and Nt Ch HTX male in NY

Born 11/24/17

Cash was sold here as a pup and returned here do to marriage separation. I was getting reports of him doing well all along so I decided to buy him back. I have had him out a few times and he is coon crazy. He goes hunting and has split treed for me with coon. He still has puppy in him and bounces around when turned loose so needs hunting. I don't think the guy hunted him as much as he said he did. He is not a show dog but sure to make a better than average coon dog if hunted. He has a good mouth and a good locate. He is a better than average track dog.

His Sire is NtCh Htx Dog Gun It Blue Skys Jobe which is out of Uchtman's Jobe and a Sandy River Blue Sky (Uchtmans Luke x Frosty).

His Dam is 4 way Grand PKC Champ Noreastern 22 mag. Maggie is out of Mcginnis Ugly Stick and Marmack breeding.

This was obviously an outcross I did of just coon dog to Coon dog. Several in the litter are doing very well.

I have two young kids at home and can not do him justice. I will be putting several dogs up for sale including a GrNt Uchtman dog.

$500

Great Lakes Transport will be leaving 9/13 and charges $280 anywhere in the US. Terry is very reliable.

Hans Dunderdale
Fultonville NY
518-922-5387

GRNT Blue River Ringo (Zeb x Deep Holler Sue)

Branko Bred Beagles.
English Pointers

Last edited by collarguy on 09-10-2019 at 01:47 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-10-2019 01:39 AM
collarguy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for collarguy Click here to Send collarguy a Private Message Click Here to Email collarguy Find more posts by collarguy Add collarguy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
collarguy
UKC Forum Member

I was wrong on the Dam pedigree. She is out of McGinnis Ugly Blue Rocket and Marack breeding.

Im surprised this dog is still here. In the past when I have had older broke dogs for sale this is the type dog guys were asking about. Put this kill season on this dog and Im pretty certain you will be headed for the comp hunts in the spring.

Branko Bred Beagles.
English Pointers

Old Post 09-20-2019 01:28 AM
collarguy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for collarguy Click here to Send collarguy a Private Message Click Here to Email collarguy Find more posts by collarguy Add collarguy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
collarguy
UKC Forum Member

Dog on Left

Branko Bred Beagles.
English Pointers

Old Post 10-02-2019 01:53 AM
collarguy
UKC Forum Member

Still here.

Branko Bred Beagles.
English Pointers

Old Post 10-14-2019 08:54 PM
collarguy
UKC Forum Member

btt

he's been sold twice and people don't send the money.

Branko Bred Beagles.
English Pointers

Old Post 10-30-2019 02:38 AM
collarguy
UKC Forum Member

Ive had a few guys ask about how he hunts by himself so I hunted him alone 1 night last week and 3 nights this week.

When you first cut him loose, especially on the first drop of the night you have to walk him about 25 yards while he takes his male bathroom breaks, then he is off on his own. He circles out 450 to 600 yards out from you on the Garmin and comes back into you. If you don't leash him he will hunt back out and circle the other direction from what he went. He will hunt up a creek bed you turn him on a few hundred yards and then circle off away and come back.. He reminds me of his father when young.

He opens on the track with a bawl mouth but says less than Im use to. He is a chop mouth tree dog.

I have noticed he is independent of the dog you turn him with and I have seen him split tree. He acts like he would rather be by himself with the couple of other dogs ive turned him with.

The more I see of this dog the more I don't care I sell him. I am going to stop hunting this dog this fall because I have others I want to hunt.

Branko Bred Beagles.
English Pointers

Old Post 11-08-2019 02:00 AM
collarguy
UKC Forum Member

BTT.

Branko Bred Beagles.
English Pointers

Old Post 01-16-2020 02:36 AM
Scott Jordan
New UKC Forum Member

Do u still have ringo, I started him when he was a pup

Old Post 02-12-2021 04:19 PM
Scott Jordan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Scott Jordan Click here to Send Scott Jordan a Private Message Click Here to Email Scott Jordan Find more posts by Scott Jordan Add Scott Jordan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
collarguy
UKC Forum Member

This is an old post and Cash was sold awhile ago.

Scott, I still have Ringo. He's so laid back he is doing well for his age. I hope to breed a Jobe female to him this year.

Branko Bred Beagles.
English Pointers

Old Post 02-13-2021 05:27 PM
Scott Jordan
New UKC Forum Member

Wow, how old is he? I picked him out of the litter when he was 8 weeks old dick vandaven raised that litter out of his old sue female I hunted with her a few times he lives about 15 miles south of me, I have a 20 month old male out of my old duke dog he was out of Albert I would love to have a pup out of him and a jobe female let me know if I can help

Old Post 02-13-2021 08:43 PM
Scott Jordan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Scott Jordan Click here to Send Scott Jordan a Private Message Click Here to Email Scott Jordan Find more posts by Scott Jordan Add Scott Jordan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

PM

Hans I sent you a PM. Thank you for your time. I am the Guy that owns Lou out of Sky and Zeb. David Woofter

Old Post 03-30-2021 03:43 AM
david woofter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david woofter Click here to Send david woofter a Private Message Click Here to Email david woofter Find more posts by david woofter Add david woofter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote