UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Registrations > registering female and puppys
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
walterwegelin
UKC Forum Member

registering female and puppys

feb 2012 i purchased plott from jim bradscombe he can,t find reg.papers but gave me breeders name...i,ve contacted breeder who gave me reg.no. of females jim never reg. plott to his name i have a fantastic hunting dog and want to do the proper paperwork i have all email contacts. numbers of sires and dam and no. of the females what to do now? i,ve bred my female to another reg. plott and would like to reg. litter

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-13-2016 04:46 PM
walterwegelin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for walterwegelin Click here to Send walterwegelin a Private Message Click Here to Email walterwegelin Find more posts by walterwegelin Add walterwegelin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Russell Smith
Banned

So I'm understanding that your dog's litter was never registered with us. If this is correct. then you can single register your dog with us by filling out one of our Coonhound Applicaton for Single Registration forms. For the pedigree area, just give us the Sire & Dam's names & UKC numbers and leave the rest of the pedigree area blank. If you don't know the UKC numbers, just indicate the parents are UKC registered but you don't know the numbers. We can then look them up. You can download the application from our website.

Old Post 01-13-2016 07:26 PM
Russell Smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Russell Smith Click here to Send Russell Smith a Private Message Click Here to Email Russell Smith Visit Russell Smith's homepage! Find more posts by Russell Smith Add Russell Smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
walterwegelin
UKC Forum Member

Thank you. My dogs litter is only seven weeks old and I would like to register them also.

Old Post 01-14-2016 02:46 PM
walterwegelin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for walterwegelin Click here to Send walterwegelin a Private Message Click Here to Email walterwegelin Find more posts by walterwegelin Add walterwegelin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Russell Smith
Banned

Once the parents are registered, you can fill out a litter application to register the litter.

Old Post 01-14-2016 02:50 PM
Russell Smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Russell Smith Click here to Send Russell Smith a Private Message Click Here to Email Russell Smith Visit Russell Smith's homepage! Find more posts by Russell Smith Add Russell Smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
walterwegelin
UKC Forum Member

Thank you very much for the info.

Old Post 01-15-2016 03:06 AM
Russell Smith
Banned

You're welcome. Have a great day!

Old Post 01-15-2016 01:09 PM
walterwegelin
UKC Forum Member

received a answer from Lar in sweden which stated that my plott hound can not be single registered in the mean time i have had contact with original breeder a.sanderson who has also contacted your office to try and help me out. the sire of my dog ukc #U932805 the dam #U759437 my dogs #W204679 female bred by a.sanderson pups born june14 2010 now as i stated before i have bred my female to another registered ukc male and am hoping to get pups registered before the 1 year time line.after 4month wait from sweden im starting to run out of time please help

Old Post 08-22-2016 03:09 AM
Russell Smith
Banned

OK, so since your dog is already UKC registered, the current registered owner of the dog needs to sign the UKC papers over to you. If they cannot locate the original papers, they would need to file for duplicate papers by filling out a form we have called Application for Duplicate Registration. This form can be downloaded from our website. Once they send it in to us, we will issue them another set of papers on the dog and they can sign those papers over to you.

Old Post 08-22-2016 01:20 PM
walterwegelin
UKC Forum Member

i now have the registration for my female plott W204,680 thank you. i am past the year of registering her litter whelped nov.17 2015 due to the process of getting females papers,i understand i have to single register the 4pups can i do this on line...? costs? thanx

Old Post 05-19-2017 01:18 PM
Russell Smith
Banned

You cannot do the registrations on line. You will have to print the forms out, fill them out and send them in to us. The fees are listed on the Coonhound Single Registration application. It's based on how many dogs you will be registering into your name at one time.

Old Post 05-19-2017 01:50 PM