UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Nt.Ch.Insane Frosted Mug
Pages (9): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Mug

Folks,while pups out of Mug are very young,I can see the smarts he is putting in his pups. That has to come natural ,you can't train smarts into a dog. It has to be between them ears to begin with. Thanks

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-23-2016 09:00 AM
Longs Mo kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Longs Mo kennel Click here to Send Longs Mo kennel a Private Message Click Here to Email Longs Mo kennel Visit Longs Mo kennel's homepage! Find more posts by Longs Mo kennel Add Longs Mo kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

First coon 3 mo old

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wykem6wp6...0_0353.MOV?dl=0

Gary Conaway's pup Ozark Mountain Rebel
pup out of Mug and Abby. Can you believe all that noise comes out of young pups. Mug is reproducing loud mouths, good looking. fearless pups.

Last edited by Roy Grant on 02-24-2016 at 03:09 AM

Old Post 02-23-2016 01:01 PM
Roy Grant is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roy Grant Click here to Send Roy Grant a Private Message Click Here to Email Roy Grant Find more posts by Roy Grant Add Roy Grant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Mug

I spoke with Gary a while back. He sure likes this pup and I can see why. Folks,you will be able to here these Mug pups. They sound like a hound should and have the brains to go with it. Good luck with your pup Gary.

Old Post 02-24-2016 08:58 AM
Longs Mo kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Longs Mo kennel Click here to Send Longs Mo kennel a Private Message Click Here to Email Longs Mo kennel Visit Longs Mo kennel's homepage! Find more posts by Longs Mo kennel Add Longs Mo kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Mug

Give us a call if we can help in anyway.

Old Post 02-26-2016 02:28 PM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Mug

Folks,Mug will reproduce the right kind if given a chance.His pups are very young and already showing they have a lot of smarts. Give us a call if we can help. Thanks

Old Post 02-28-2016 08:55 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Mug

Give us a call at first sign of your female cycling. Thanks

Old Post 02-29-2016 08:53 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Mug

Folks,Gary Conaway turned a coon loose for his pup and didn't let him see it. The pup ran the coon about 75yds and treed it. I think Gary's pup just turned four months old.

Old Post 03-01-2016 08:55 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Mug

The young pups out of Mug will be ready to hunt a little come Mullberry season. I'm looking forward to it.

Old Post 03-04-2016 06:59 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Young dogs for sale

Young dogs for sale
Double XL and Gnt.Ch.Longs Mo.3Blank Domino
All Grand Double XL and All Grand 3Blank Domino
Folks,after giving it a lot of thought I am going to sale my two male pups out of Gnt.Ch.Double XL and my female Gnt.Ch.Longs Mo.3 Blank Domino. These two are beautiful pups. They are lightly started. They are going with the older dogs,starting to open on the ground and starting to tree.They are both on the verge of cranking. I will take 700.00 each and not a penny less. No trades. I would like to see these pups go to competition hunters.They are SS certified and Performanced. Pups birthdate are 3-14-2015. My phone#417-630-2785

Gnt.Ch.Abbotts Bawling Rebel
Gnt.Ch.Double XL
Gnt.Ch.Slushers Screaming Kate

Pups-----

Dual Gnt.Ch.Insane X
Gnt.Ch.Longs Mo.3 Blank Domino
Ch.Gnt.Ch. Frostbite

Old Post 03-05-2016 06:24 PM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

XL and Domino

Folks,I have sold one of the young dogs out of XL and Domino.I have one left. They will make nice young dogs. The only reason they are for sale is that Josh Howard and I will be partnering on a young dog out of Train. I'm sure when Mug pups get big enough we will partner on one of them. Refer to the page before on young dogs for sale out of XL and Domino. Give me a call if your interested and I will answer your questions. 417-630-2785. Thanks

Last edited by Longs Mo kennel on 03-07-2016 at 09:05 AM

Old Post 03-07-2016 08:56 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

XL and Domino

Both young dogs out of XL and Domino are sold. Thanks

Old Post 03-08-2016 08:48 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Mug

Folks,these pups out of Mug are impressing me with how sharp they act as pups. Their smarts,looks and mouth are just what we are looking for in a pup. I can't wait to get them started in the timber. I believe we will see that Mug will reproduce very nice pups. Thanks

Old Post 03-09-2016 09:05 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Mug

I was teasing my Mug pups the other day with a dead squirrel. These pups really acted good. I can't wait till our mulberry season to get them cranking.

Old Post 03-12-2016 03:34 PM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Mug

Folks,I have a female pup that I would sale out of Mug and my Ellie female. This pup has a huge screaming bawl mouth. She has good feet and straight legged. She is very friendly. 4 months old. Ukc reg but not performance. I SS the litter. I will take 400.00 for her. 417-630-2785-Jeff Long. Thanks

Old Post 03-14-2016 08:41 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Mug

If I don't sale this female pup out of Mug within the next week then I will just keep her. She is going to have an extremely good mouth. This will be the last time I put her on here. Thanks

Old Post 03-15-2016 08:59 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Mug

I have also kept back a male pup out of Mug and Ellie for myself. I call him Trump. He will make a nice one I'm sure of it.

Old Post 03-16-2016 08:46 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Mug

I've decide to keep the female out of Mug and Ellie,she is no longer for sale. I'm loving her mouth.

Old Post 03-18-2016 04:01 PM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Mug

Folks,the young pups out of Mug are showing to be coon crazy. I'm sure he will reproduce the right kind if given a chance. Thanks

Old Post 03-19-2016 03:38 PM
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

I got a video from Evan Wilds showing us his Mug pup looking at his first coon. Ethan will post it asap. You will love it.

Old Post 03-19-2016 09:39 PM
Roy Grant is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roy Grant Click here to Send Roy Grant a Private Message Click Here to Email Roy Grant Find more posts by Roy Grant Add Roy Grant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Mug

Thanks Roy,I am liking the actions of these pups out of Mug myself.They are very sharp acting pups.

Old Post 03-21-2016 08:44 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Mug

Folks,the two pups I kept out of Mug and my Ellie female are super acting pups. Their not for sale. Huge mouths,smart and good looking. Try Mug for your next stud. He will reproduce the right kind. Thanks.

Old Post 03-22-2016 08:47 AM
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

Received a call from Gary Conaway, he was as excited as a teenage girl that had just got her first kiss. His Mug pup treed a squirrel and Gary shook it out to him, he then ran it 150 yds and retreed it. Gary said he was TREED. LOL Rebel is 4 months old. I knew this was going to be a good cross. I am a little giddy about these pups too. Mug is reproducing the right kind.

Old Post 03-22-2016 09:30 PM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Mug

Lol Roy. I know Gary and his wife are really satisfied with this pup. I'm sure liking my Mug pup.

Old Post 03-25-2016 03:03 AM
G.Conaway
UKC Forum Member

Happy Easter

Hope everyone has a good and wonderful day! Take time to give thanks for the many Blessings that we are greatful for.

Old Post 03-27-2016 04:50 AM
G.Conaway is offline Click Here to See the Profile for G.Conaway Click here to Send G.Conaway a Private Message Click Here to Email G.Conaway Find more posts by G.Conaway Add G.Conaway to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

Insane Cash

https://youtu.be/ItiCmqKx7ks

Insane Cash.
Evan Wilds 5 month old pup out of Mug and Abby

Old Post 03-27-2016 04:54 PM