UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > At stud Grand Nt. Ch. Wilds Insane Jive Htx
Pages (8): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
dane w
UKC Forum Member

Roy me and Kevin just got in from a short hunt with Cain. We cut him twice and made two trees and seen one coon, first tree we made it was snowing so hard it was hard to shine, second tree was about the size of your arm and he had the meat. Cain is one of the few dogs that I've seen come into these hills and look as good as he has so quick, usually a dog sorta has to get used to the rough hills but it don't seem to be the case with Cain, looking forward to hunting him the next two nights in our clubs UKC hunts, I'm really impressed with Cain in what I've seen in him so far. Like the song Hank Jr. sings It's A Family Tradition!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-26-2016 02:12 AM
dane w is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dane w Click here to Send dane w a Private Message Click Here to Email dane w Find more posts by dane w Add dane w to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

Good luck, his brother Jive and I will be cheering you on. But most of all be careful and have FUN.

Old Post 02-26-2016 01:47 PM
Roy Grant is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roy Grant Click here to Send Roy Grant a Private Message Click Here to Email Roy Grant Find more posts by Roy Grant Add Roy Grant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

Jive himself with my young Frosted Flake pup

Old Post 02-28-2016 02:10 PM
Roy Grant is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roy Grant Click here to Send Roy Grant a Private Message Click Here to Email Roy Grant Find more posts by Roy Grant Add Roy Grant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

It is a thrill to hunt Jive and have him here If you would like to breed or would like to see him go call us. Remember John Veeder has his Grntch female bred to Jive pups do about April 11th

Old Post 02-29-2016 12:32 PM
KWilds
UKC Forum Member

These will be some nice pups. Contact Roy and take a hunt with Jive. He doesn't walk on water, but I don't think you'll be disappointed in what you see.

Old Post 03-02-2016 02:25 PM
KWilds is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KWilds Click here to Send KWilds a Private Message Find more posts by KWilds Add KWilds to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

Hunters the picture of Jive and his kennel mate was 900 yds. from the truck, with the coon. The Insane blood at its finest. Folks my little Flake female has only had 1 coon in her mouth. With this blood line you DO NOT have to kill coon to them to make them tree, the do it because they want too.

Old Post 03-03-2016 10:11 PM
brianv31
UKC Forum Member

Guys breeding season is on us, do your self a favor and check Jive out. Jive will do his part. Give Roy a call 309-854-2713

Old Post 03-04-2016 05:11 PM
brianv31 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brianv31 Click here to Send brianv31 a Private Message Click Here to Email brianv31 Find more posts by brianv31 Add brianv31 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hitman79
UKC Forum Member

Where is Jive at in central Illinois. Thanks.

Old Post 03-04-2016 05:37 PM
Hitman79 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hitman79 Click here to Send Hitman79 a Private Message Click Here to Email Hitman79 Find more posts by Hitman79 Add Hitman79 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

North of Peoria about 30 miles. Call 309 854 6073

Old Post 03-04-2016 06:48 PM
KWilds
UKC Forum Member

Jive is located in Wyoming Illinois just outside of Peoria. Feel free to call Roy Grant (309) 854-2713 or myself at (740)646-2151 if you have any questions.

Old Post 03-04-2016 06:52 PM
KWilds is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KWilds Click here to Send KWilds a Private Message Find more posts by KWilds Add KWilds to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brianv31
UKC Forum Member

Turpin's Insane Cain is the Sire of this dog. Cain produce a lot of good ones, this bloodline is for real. Jive and his brother Spoon River Cain are two of the best I have followed through the woods. Cain and Jive are owned by two men with integrity, Kevin Wilds and Roy Grant. Give them a call. Kevin- 740-646-2151 Roy 309-854-2713

Last edited by brianv31 on 03-05-2016 at 08:06 PM

Old Post 03-05-2016 06:47 PM
brianv31 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brianv31 Click here to Send brianv31 a Private Message Click Here to Email brianv31 Find more posts by brianv31 Add brianv31 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KWilds
UKC Forum Member

guys we're getting calls everyday with people looking for pups out of Jive. Give Roy a call and and set up a hunt to see Jive in action or to breed your good female.

Old Post 03-06-2016 03:10 AM
Ethan Grant
New UKC Forum Member

(click the picture for the video to play)
Jive and Frosted Flake Treeing on a big oak in a gulley. yes they did indeed have the coon.

Old Post 03-07-2016 02:36 AM
Ethan Grant is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ethan Grant Click here to Send Ethan Grant a Private Message Click Here to Email Ethan Grant Find more posts by Ethan Grant Add Ethan Grant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

This line of dogs have it all mouth, looks, personality. There are several dogs on here with like pedigrees. You cannot go wrong choosing either one of them.

Old Post 03-08-2016 12:18 PM
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

Kevin and I would like thank the guys that have called asking about Jive and pups. The first litter of pups will be here about the 11th of April. They are out of John Veeders good Grntch female Stylish Dot, her ped. shows Timber Tiger sire, Nocturnal Stylish Heat dam. Call John 217 781 0722. Don't wait.

Old Post 03-09-2016 08:02 PM
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

Thoughts and prayers go out for our friends and the people down south. They have had enough rain..

Old Post 03-12-2016 11:42 AM
KWilds
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 03-15-2016 07:30 PM
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

Kevin is not looking to get rich in the stud dog business. The Wilds are hard working, HONEST people. They don't want to breed alot of females just a few TOP females helping the breed.

Old Post 03-16-2016 12:07 PM
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

We have booked a real nice female to Jive, when it happens I will give more details with the owners permission.

Old Post 03-19-2016 09:43 PM
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

Looks like John Veeder's GRNTCH Stylish Dot is going to have a puppies. This will be the first pups out of Jive. John will post a picture of Dot with her pedigree, it looks like who's who in the reproducers list.

Old Post 03-22-2016 05:04 PM
KWilds
UKC Forum Member

These will be the right kind. Call John and book a pup or contact Roy or myself and we will get you in contact with John. Johns number is posted on page 2 of this tread.

Old Post 03-22-2016 09:37 PM
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

Happy Easter to everyone. Remember he is ALIVE.

Old Post 03-25-2016 09:02 PM
KWilds
UKC Forum Member

Guys I would like to tell you a little about me and Jive. First about me, I do not do this for a living. I am first a pleasure hunter who likes to hunt in a hunt every now and then. I work a factory job, I hunt as a hobby and it's one I love. I have nothing to hide when it comes to hunting Jive for the public. The way I describe Jive is the way Jive normally operates.
Now, I will tell you a little about Jive. He has a head,4 legs and a tail. He is a dog,he's not perfect and he doesn't walk on water. Jive is as nice a dog that ever drew a breath, but let me say again he is just a dog. He has had nights where he hasn't looked good, but those are RARE but they do happen. All dogs have bad nights and if he has one we will make no excuses for him. A typical night with Jive is him getting in there quick, getting struck and treed with a coon. He has a mouth as good as any and is a excellent tree dog. Jive is a first or second strike dog in honest company and a first tree dog. He made Grand by treeing real live raccoons. He was not man made, every win was honest. All I did was struck him when he opened and treed him when he freed. I wish I could say I was a great dog trainer but the fact is Jive trained himself, all we did is take him hunting,the rest came natural. So if you're interested in seeing him go give us a call and set up a hunt, we would be proud to turn him loose for all to see. Once again, we will make no excuses.

Last edited by KWilds on 03-27-2016 at 02:55 AM

Old Post 03-27-2016 02:27 AM
qchounds
UKC Forum Member

Hunt with Jive

Hey guys, I went hunting with Jive last week. Here is what I can tell you about him. He is not a "blow thru the timber straight-line idiot hound".(there is nothing I hate more than walking 3/4 mile to a hound that is treed, and see 4 coon sitting up that the hound missed on the way...)
He is very thorough, and he wont miss a coon. He hunted the timber close to us first, then went down a tree line and across a field to the next timber. By then he was 900- 1000 yards. He opened with a nice bawl mouth. located 3-4 times with a very big locate. When he treed, he was there to stay, with a steady, hard loud chop. It was a layup coon that was above a large den. I do not even think the coon had come down yet. Jive winded it and treed it. When he treed, he spread his front legs wide like he was hugging the tree and didn't move around or jack the tree. His tree style is impressive.
Roy Grant is a pleasure to hunt with, and we will be hunting again soon.

Old Post 03-29-2016 06:30 PM
qchounds is offline Click Here to See the Profile for qchounds Click here to Send qchounds a Private Message Click Here to Email qchounds Find more posts by qchounds Add qchounds to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

Thank You Dave. If I could draw fine young Christian guys like you in the hunts I would be at one every weekend. Jive is laid up for a while, when he gets healed up we will go again.

Old Post 04-01-2016 12:50 PM